Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJing - Opinion wanted on the Denon DN S-700 or other cdj similar to cdj 100
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Opinion wanted on the Denon DN S-700 or other cdj similar to cdj 100

supergroover
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jul 15, 2010 11:07:24
Does anybody have any experience with the Denon DN S-700's? I am looking for some cheap cd players that are still reasonable for djing. So no really cheap ones.. But the bottom of the professional market so to say. Pioneer cdj 100's are always an option. But I'd like to see what else is there in the same price range.

Any advice would be much appreciated!           soundcloud.com/supergroover
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jul 16, 2010 04:11
Pioneer > dennon any day. The fact that used cdj-100 are still rocking around speaks about the quality.

Personally in this time and age I would start with a dj controller and traktor, the Kontrol x1 will be enough.

I like a lot cd players but i think they dont have a place in the bedrrom anymore with so many cheap options around.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Dennis the menace

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Jul 16, 2010 07:18
the kontrol x1 is rocks!!!! really
im thinking of getting another one to run 4 decks without cd players. But 4 decks doesnt really fit well on my 13" mac.

If youre looking for new cd players with a low budget i think u should go for cdj800 mk1 or mk2.

They are quite cheap now on the second hand market they are close to the feeling of cdj1000.
elastic_plastic
Re-Boot

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Jul 26, 2010 15:26
i would still go for CDJ 800's.... their production has been stopped since a while now but you might be lucky to find some 2nd hand stuff..... try it out n lemme know what you think m8!
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJing - Opinion wanted on the Denon DN S-700 or other cdj similar to cdj 100

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance