Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Software - omnisphere problem
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

omnisphere problem

Numenor
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jan 22, 2013 00:38:25
hello mates, every single sound that i use in omnisphere is little bit unsteady, sometimes its like modulating on it self sometimes its like releasing and sustaining...now.. i know how one synth works, the problem is different..when i turn off everything from modulation source and targeting lfo's oscilators every single thing..still something is wrong with the wafeform ...its like putting release on its self, sometimes its clicking and sometimes its modulating and i dont think its from the envelope...i found that in the system streaming in stream brake when one sound does that the numbers are changing... i cant solve this problem over a year, here is an example on default wafeform http://www.sendspace.com/file/51aost
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jan 22, 2013 01:58
omni will click a bit if you don't have a smidge of release on the amp/filter envelope, also there is the Analog knob which can introduce phase issues intentionally..

is that audio file coming from the Synth part of omni (if its default waveform then yes) or the Sample part? Does this problem happen with both Synth and Sample or just one?

and the midi file you are using is just straight 1/16ths and the patch is just the initial patch???            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
woodster77
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  119
Posted : Jan 22, 2013 19:05
Quote:

On 2013-01-22 01:58, willsanquil wrote:
omni will click a bit if you don't have a smidge of release on the amp/filter envelope, also there is the Analog knob which can introduce phase issues intentionally..

is that audio file coming from the Synth part of omni (if its default waveform then yes) or the Sample part? Does this problem happen with both Synth and Sample or just one?

and the midi file you are using is just straight 1/16ths and the patch is just the initial patch???

might be a good idea to send him a patch to check cos it sounds like it could be a dodgy controller sending stuff into the software

or maybe not
woodster77
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  119
Posted : Jan 22, 2013 19:06
wait a minute. do you have the env sync'd
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 22, 2013 21:53
No offense Numenor, but it sounds like you either have a bad crack or don't understand omnisphere very well or its not an omnisphere problem. Hell, even when I was using a cracked version a year ago I didn't have anything like this.

Check out these tutorials if you havent:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/video/videos-tutorials-omnisphere.php

Make sure you have the latest update

if you still can't figure out what's going on, contact info@spectrasonics.net - their customer support is absolutely amazing and they usually get back to me within hours.

However, if you haven't bought it IDK if they'll help you.
           If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
Upavas
Upavas

Started Topics :  150
Posted : Jan 23, 2013 22:22
Quote:

On 2013-01-22 21:53, willsanquil wrote:

if you still can't figure out what's going on, contact info@spectrasonics.net - their customer support is absolutely amazing and they usually get back to me within hours.

My experience also, very good customer support!!!           Upavas - Here And Now (Sangoma Rec.) new EP out Oct.29th, get it here:
http://timecode.bandcamp.com
http://upavas.com
http://soundcloud.com/upavas-1/
Numenor
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jan 24, 2013 03:05
i got the new version 1.5.6d..everything its cool now , tnx guys..
btw it wasnt the envelope, doesnt matter sample or synth something was not cool im telling ya ...i had many problems for example when i loaded my saved presets knobs,sliders everything wasnt changing and the master volume would went off on o decibel but still glurry sounds were comming out..never mind its fixed now with the new version..tnx again
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 24, 2013 03:22
glad its fixed!

Omni is the shit.            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Software - omnisphere problem

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance