Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Omni Tribe and Polarlight Records present TEGMA Live in NYC February 18. 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Omni Tribe and Polarlight Records present TEGMA Live in NYC February 18. 2005

ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 17:28
everyone come out and see what a real NYC organizer can do with top music(tegma) top venue(the hook) and top people(you) the trancefloor is open.           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
yahshi
B.R.A.Z.I.L
Started Topics :  83
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 22:13
GET DECODED THROUGH 002:AVANTGARDE
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 21:49
everyone come out and see what a real NYC organizer can do with top music(tegma) top venue(the hook) and top people(you) the trancefloor is open.
looking forward heheh           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
KundaLena

Posted : Feb 17, 2005 21:58
Get ready for some "KILLER SHTOZ" by Jayson and Omer!!! Both their sets surprised me for sure! Cant wait for the "TEGMA IN CANADA PART II" in Toronto on saturday...

Good luck OmniTribe,your parties are killer cant wait to attend one of the next coming up ones,cant wait for Omni Dance either!

XOXO

Only good feelings!

Lena.
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 18, 2005 06:12
anybody know what time tegma is playing? and will they be playing a dj set as well??           PSI - the Philadelphia Shamanista Initiative
Tegma
Tegma

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Feb 18, 2005 07:07
Tegma reporting live from NYC
No, we will not play DJ set only liveset this time.. we dont know the exact time but probably around 0200
See u there
          Visit our website at: http://www.tegmatekk.com
Latest Liveset:
http://tribalvision.cz/Tegma/music/Tegma_Liveset_2006.mp3
KundaLena

Posted : Feb 18, 2005 07:43
GO OMNITRIBE!!!!!!!!! Killer live by malakas guaranteed! U-Stasik stay awake this time lol:)
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Feb 18, 2005 22:04
boombastic reviews ?           paagal power ..
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 18, 2005 23:03
just saw the schedule posted online according to omnitribe:

10:00 FARMATAR
11:30 ANDREY
01:00 FX MIKE
02:30 TEGMA
04:00 EARTHIAN

see you all there           PSI - the Philadelphia Shamanista Initiative
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Feb 19, 2005 13:45
Thank you Tegma, for fantastic night of amazing and magical music. Last track almost made me cry, it was so beautiful - mix of eastern vocals with psychedelic sounds - something out of this world.
Thank you Omnitribe for making this party. Everything was very well organized. Lots of friendly people and good vibes. I'm sure NY will remember this one for a long time.
Happy birthday, Mike!!! You had a nicest birthday party!!!
Boom to everyone!
Natia (Blue Goa)           I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Feb 19, 2005 13:54
So good to hear the party went well!!! I wish I could have made it to NY for this one, but with an injured foot I had to stay here and rest....Omnitribe- congrats on a successful party, Happy Birthday Mike, and I hope you all danced a lot to this amazing music....can't wait to hear the new Tegma album....

Love from Boston,
Lauryn           ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Feb 19, 2005 21:47
Yeah I second what Natia sez, the music was absolutly beautiful, especially this one track that I can't even begin to describe! It was either the last Tegma played or the first that Earthian played. The sound could have been a little crisper but the music sounded great regardless. It's a real shame that more people didnt show to this party, why not? Where was everyone?
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 19, 2005 23:08
I really wanted to make it to this party, but unfortunatly had to miss it
I'm glad to hear that everything went well and everyone had a great time, Tegma must have been really something, looking forward to his new album
any pics?           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
palevo

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 20, 2005 04:07
birthday cake was served with candles , club's sound system was strange. Well, it wasn't usual Omni Tribe setup and it showed with all thouse active Mackies that pump up and keep pumping no matter what. This was EVs with some JBLPros at the back - neeh. I remember Antix/Sangeet party with original Omni Tribe JBLs - oh that was sounding something!!!! yeah, it was low volume, but clean and soft

SO DJs were interesting to watch. for sure Earthian finished the party on the uplifting note, but it wasn't there almost until the end. It's the sunrise that put the finishing touch and I was there! FXMike played his usual rollings and AndreyK was giving some german progressive sounds accuratly mixed. Noticable progression for this DJ. Also touched Farmatar that is overjumped himself !!!!!!!

And girls, Russian girls - thank you for happy dancing - you made me smile For sure thanks to Israelies and American girls - you all are so beautiful! Actually Omni TRibe always has pritty girls attending!!!!

Oh and Tegma, yeah it was strong and serious. Jason was going nuts and driving as much as he could!!!!!! Omar was quite and concentrated ocasionally playing with Synth and back to his whatever it was but looked like a mixing console and then to laptop. Jason was showing him what to loop . Tegma is serious LIVE SET ! requires special attention and super sound system.

the last and the most is the Video DJ set - this one goes to hit parade of dj sets !!!!!!
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Feb 20, 2005 05:28
Yeah I forgot to mention that. I think those may be the best visuals Ive ever seen at a party. Seriously. I really loved how the music covered such a range of emotions over the night, there was a really nice mix of dark twisted moments and beautiful moments of shimmering sonic light. And thanks to DJs and Tegma and Omnitribe for the party!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Omni Tribe and Polarlight Records present TEGMA Live in NYC February 18. 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance