Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Old Goa, or just psytrance with the same abilety
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Old Goa, or just psytrance with the same abilety

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posts :  6106
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 15:22
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 08:08, TRapp wrote:
OK...i dont want to sound rude or tread on your delect peace BUT.....


thats ok, but please. Could you transelate this sentence? I dont understand it.
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 14:41, The Green Channel wrote:
Adham Shiakh - the secret behind his genius, is the way he uses his drums, as kira naj said, he keeps you in a state of trance. The combination of two such powerful tools as drums and ayahuasca, can literly cause "reality" to melt away.



Thanks for the helping hand Daniel, and yes. The drum work of Adham is pretty much the essense of what I'm looking for. Artists that have the abilety to keep you in deep "psychedelic" trance.

I just gotto repeat my self: First time I heard his album Fusion, i didnt like it, or it didnt impress/grasp me. But while on AYA, everything changed, and the music showed it self in a new light. It's just a fact that psy-substances change the music. It is psymusic after all

PS: Not that I want this thread to become a drug thread. But one thing has to be said. People who "attack" people saying you dont need psy-drugs to experience the music 110% clearly hasnt tried it them self. And please, dont talk about what you know nothing about.
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 13:09, volvox box wrote:
it is not cheating actually.
it is beating the gay brain.



whawhat!? .. What are you trying to tell us here Infect Insect?
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 15:01, Oran(m.p) wrote:
(please use pm if you wish to answer)


Thanks for the heads up, PM sendt
TRapp
Inactive User

Started Topics :  7
Posts :  271
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 17:11
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 14:41, The Green Channel wrote:
He is not just talking about the preliminary stages of a trance state (where onces body starts to vibrate), which one can induce quite easily, once one knows how to move without thought, I think Krell explained that in a another post.

What Kira Naj is talking about is the latter stages of a state of trance, where one starts to see visions. I doubt many of you have tried that only through dancing. I have actually tried that with Adham Shiakh, the secret behind his genius, is the way he uses his drums, as kira naj said, he keeps you in a state of trance. The combination of two such powerful tools as drums and ayahuasca, can literly cause "reality" to melt away.

There is no such think as cheating in shamanism. The whole point of Shamanism, is diversity. There are many ways to exprience these states of onsciousness, one of them is psychedelics, like Ayahuasca for instance, which is used by a large portion of the South-American shamans.






i can do natural trance, in fact i am very good at it...i have natural ability , and in that state in absolute silence just lieing on my back i can make reality disappear....

thats trance.           I dont do the drugs....I AM the drugs
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posts :  6106
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 17:13

Most people can do that TRapp (every time your lying in bed trying to sleep you do just that), and once again, if you havent tried a psychedelic substance in your life, well then you cant realy comment, can you? .. Please, I would love to talk about trance, drugs and all of this, but since this is a forum with rules, I beg you not to only write about drugs. Include some words that are on topic as well.


exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posts :  5057
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 17:22
dialouge of the speakers by entheogenic does it for me .. some of otts mixes are just spectacular ..

i think i shd get my hands on some adam sheikh !           missing plug-in
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posts :  1025
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 17:41
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 15:01, Oran(m.p) wrote:
@The Green Channel &Kire-naj

why do you have to turn evry discussion about music to a drugs discussion?

arent you here long enough to know our rules?

(please use pm if you wish to answer)



Why are you allowed to write something in public and we aren't?

Trapp what I meant by: "reality melts away"´, isn't comparable with your example. It's something rather different, it's probably the weirdst thing one can experience.


People STAY on topic:

Music with powerful tribal elements, ethnic prayers and chants.
          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posts :  2014
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 18:34
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 17:41, The Green Channel wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 15:01, Oran(m.p) wrote:
@The Green Channel &Kire-naj

why do you have to turn evry discussion about music to a drugs discussion?

arent you here long enough to know our rules?

(please use pm if you wish to answer)



Why are you allowed to write something in public and we aren't?




Hey Green Channel, my BROTHER!!! Seems you're getting edgy when a moderator touches your little world... hehehe, never thought I'd live to see the day. Hope you get to read this before it gets moderated. Wouldn't want you to miss out on this one
(Sorry, got carried away, don't take it too personal)

Anyway, I'm with trapp. Natural state of trance can be achieved through your own body, without drug-usage. I've done it countless times.

And I fully agree with Oran (the moderator) when he says that you and Kire-naj are always pulling drugs into topics where they don't belong. As for the drug-usage: I see it as raping the spirit. Nice way of looking at it don't you think?? Because if you look at it in a scientific/medical fashion, that's exactly what you're doing when taking drugs. Especially LSD goes a long way. My point here: please do not bring drugs into every topic you visit. That YOU take drugs is your business. Just don't expect everyone to like all the drug references just because they're in this scene.
          "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posts :  6106
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 18:58
hehe, Acidhive. It would be great to meet you one day, and listen to what you have to say in person. Because I'm not to shure that you know what your talking about, and it seems that we often missunderstand each other when expressing feelings on sertain topics. ..I dont know if you have a personal problem with me or Green, but you need to relax, and try to see the situation from another angel then your own. (Yes, I practice what I preach) Do you have any experience your self? I guess you do since your opinions are so strong. But they seem abit off if you ask me. Just because YOU dont use drugs, and just because YOU dont have a clue, doesnt nessesarely mean its wrong.

back to topic:

I have now finaly found Adham Shaikhs album "Fusion" (It has been shipped) and I'm planning to buy more from this wonderful producer asap.

....
It's strange, once, when there was a topic mentioning Goa, one used to get good people writing opinions and most importantly to me, recommendations to simular artists. But this time around, it seems it's only kids itching to write how much they dont like my "drug" usage and my love for music blended with psychedelic substances.

Some people need to experience a trip first hand.
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posts :  1025
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 23:26
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 18:34, Acidhive wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 17:41, The Green Channel wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 15:01, Oran(m.p) wrote:
@The Green Channel &Kire-naj

why do you have to turn evry discussion about music to a drugs discussion?

arent you here long enough to know our rules?

(please use pm if you wish to answer)



Why are you allowed to write something in public and we aren't?




Hey Green Channel, my BROTHER!!! Seems you're getting edgy when a moderator touches your little world... hehehe, never thought I'd live to see the day. Hope you get to read this before it gets moderated. Wouldn't want you to miss out on this one
(Sorry, got carried away, don't take it too personal)

Anyway, I'm with trapp. Natural state of trance can be achieved through your own body, without drug-usage. I've done it countless times.

And I fully agree with Oran (the moderator) when he says that you and Kire-naj are always pulling drugs into topics where they don't belong. As for the drug-usage: I see it as raping the spirit. Nice way of looking at it don't you think?? Because if you look at it in a scientific/medical fashion, that's exactly what you're doing when taking drugs. Especially LSD goes a long way. My point here: please do not bring drugs into every topic you visit. That YOU take drugs is your business. Just don't expect everyone to like all the drug references just because they're in this scene.



I think it's funny my brother, you haven't been ON-topic even once in this topic.

I won't reply to most of your post, because you all-ready know most of my opinions, as I do yours.

Yet again, you didn't understand the context of my reply to oren. It wasn't the fact that he didn't agree with me or with kira, it was the fact that he allowed himself to reply in PUBLIC, without letting us respond in public.

ps. Don't worry, I don't get offended because of stuff you write on the internet.



          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posts :  1362
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 23:55
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 23:26, The Green Channel wrote:
Yet again, you didn't understand the context of my reply to oren. It wasn't the fact that he didn't agree with me or with kira, it was the fact that he allowed himself to reply in PUBLIC, without letting us respond in public.



what i wrote in my 1st post is a fact.

the reason i asked you to answer in private is so you wont turn this topic into another drugs topic.

now ill try to expain to you once again our drugs "policy":

no one said psy substances isn't a part of this scene.what we try to explain to you is that this forum is about music and music only if you wish to discuss drugs or the connection between drugs and music you can do so in other sites or forums but not in here.

i hope i made myself clear and im asking you again to stop turning evry topic into a drugs topic.

now,back on topic please...

thank you.

p.s:if you wish to answer please do so in pm
          Always agressive never progressive.
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posts :  1025
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 11:07
Juno reactor and Etnoscope; powerful shamanic use of drums.

Í think most of you have heard tracks like shpongle -behind closed eyelides, the use of drums in that track is very powerful as-well. I think it's tracks like that the Kira is searching for.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posts :  6106
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 11:32

ok ... This just isnt my place to be, so i'm moving my thread to a place where people might care(?)

http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=394362#post394362

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posts :  6106
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 18:43
Major case
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 15:01, Oran(m.p) wrote:
@The Green Channel &Kire-naj

why do you have to turn evry discussion about music to a drugs discussion?

arent you here long enough to know our rules?


If you read and look at my quotes, you will see that neighter me or Green are promoting or talking about drugs. I mentioned Ayahusca, and I said the word "Trip". First off, few people even know what aya is, and to write "trip" is not a crime, is it?

Second. You'll see that we'r not the ones blushing up the words "drugs".
Quote:

On 2005-11-07 14:03, Kire-naj wrote:
Hi,

A couple of weeks ago, me and Green Channel where out on a Ayahusca adventure. We where mostly listening to Shpongle and OTT, but without a warning, Green desided to put on "Adam Shaikh" (spelling?) .. Now, I had heard the album one time before. But I never listened to it, and it didnt really grasp my attention. But while trippin'. This artist showed me how grasping he can be. He sendt me to a strange place. I was in a state trance, and I wept. It was soo beautiful and "scary" at the same time. What he (adam Shaikh) did, was that he keeps you in trance while the track goes. Never letting you down, always keeping you at your tip-toes. In my experience, old Goa often makes the same effects where they keep the beat ananomys, but drums ect are all trancy, never letting you go, but also very variated in tempo and direction.

So do you (who likes to trip to trance (state of mind) creating music) have any good albums to recomend? And what is Adam Shaikh's name in spelling, and where can I get his album(s) without spending a fortune.

Thanks a million,
psytones


Quote:

On 2005-11-08 11:41, Acidhive wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 08:08, TRapp wrote:
OK...i dont want to sound rude or tread on your delect peace BUT.....

is you are on drugs IT DOESNT COUNT,....ITS THE DRUGS PUTTING YOU INTO A TRANCE...

if he any music puts you into a trance without the aid of Narcotics....THEN it can be considered!!!




Amen to that. It's cheating actually. I mean, if you take enough drugs there'll be death metal that can take you into a trance. It just doesn't count.




You see my point? We'r not promoting it, these two people (in this case) where the ones screaming "DRUGS DRUGS". Not us. .. Oran, i think you owe us an aplogie.

(be my guest and reply in this thread)
TRapp
Inactive User

Started Topics :  7
Posts :  271
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 19:28
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 17:13, Kire-naj wrote:

Most people can do that TRapp (every time your lying in bed trying to sleep you do just that), and once again, if you havent tried a psychedelic substance in your life, well then you cant realy comment, can you? .. Please, I would love to talk about trance, drugs and all of this, but since this is a forum with rules, I beg you not to only write about drugs. Include some words that are on topic as well.






i have done psychedelics...i know what they are all about....but i prefer my ability to actively induce a trance state....
and i know everyone does it every nigth when they dream, but not everyone does it while they are wide awake and concious...so ye si can comment....

on the topic tho, i will agree with you , some music liek old goa , when you are induced , makes it so much better and the tranc estate is increased...but thats because the brain is being overiden,and not manually as in natural induced trance, but overiden automatically by the substance....hence no human power...yuo are a sheep being led to the water....instead of being the leader and taking yourself to the water.....           I dont do the drugs....I AM the drugs
TRapp
Inactive User

Started Topics :  7
Posts :  271
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 19:34
Quote:

On 2005-11-09 18:43, Kire-naj wrote:
Major case
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 15:01, Oran(m.p) wrote:
@The Green Channel &Kire-naj

why do you have to turn evry discussion about music to a drugs discussion?

arent you here long enough to know our rules?


If you read and look at my quotes, you will see that neighter me or Green are promoting or talking about drugs. I mentioned Ayahusca, and I said the word "Trip". First off, few people even know what aya is, and to write "trip" is not a crime, is it?

Second. You'll see that we'r not the ones blushing up the words "drugs".
Quote:

On 2005-11-07 14:03, Kire-naj wrote:
Hi,

A couple of weeks ago, me and Green Channel where out on a Ayahusca adventure. We where mostly listening to Shpongle and OTT, but without a warning, Green desided to put on "Adam Shaikh" (spelling?) .. Now, I had heard the album one time before. But I never listened to it, and it didnt really grasp my attention. But while trippin'. This artist showed me how grasping he can be. He sendt me to a strange place. I was in a state trance, and I wept. It was soo beautiful and "scary" at the same time. What he (adam Shaikh) did, was that he keeps you in trance while the track goes. Never letting you down, always keeping you at your tip-toes. In my experience, old Goa often makes the same effects where they keep the beat ananomys, but drums ect are all trancy, never letting you go, but also very variated in tempo and direction.

So do you (who likes to trip to trance (state of mind) creating music) have any good albums to recomend? And what is Adam Shaikh's name in spelling, and where can I get his album(s) without spending a fortune.

Thanks a million,
psytones


Quote:

On 2005-11-08 11:41, Acidhive wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 08:08, TRapp wrote:
OK...i dont want to sound rude or tread on your delect peace BUT.....

is you are on drugs IT DOESNT COUNT,....ITS THE DRUGS PUTTING YOU INTO A TRANCE...

if he any music puts you into a trance without the aid of Narcotics....THEN it can be considered!!!




Amen to that. It's cheating actually. I mean, if you take enough drugs there'll be death metal that can take you into a trance. It just doesn't count.




You see my point? We'r not promoting it, these two people (in this case) where the ones screaming "DRUGS DRUGS". Not us. .. Oran, i think you owe us an aplogie.

(be my guest and reply in this thread)




i was EXACTLY ON TOPIC......you were talking about drums and what not and your drugs,...

i said...how you know the trance music is actually doing anything , cos you are on somthing, doe sit uinduce trance when you are no t on somthing..

thats was the point....you are calling this man a genius....yet i think that that is the drugs calling him a genius..thats a point

when you are on somthing, anything can sound like a symphony


thats the point...and it is on topic!!!
          I dont do the drugs....I AM the drugs
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posts :  1025
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 22:26
Trap I like you and respect many of your opinions , however, you don't know anything about Ayahuasca. Many churches and tribes across south - America would find your preconceived notions regarding Ayahuasca as being highly offensive (I think acidhive wrote: “raping the spirit”, acidhive knows nothing about Spirit). You think your own culture is more advanced or more sophisticated perhaps? That’s cultural chauvinism my brother.
I could show you links to research done on Ayahuasca for the Brazilian government. I could try to tell you that there isn’t a country in the world where ayahuasca is illegal.
In-fact I’d give you a large amount of money if you’d find any documentation, that proved that ayahuasca was damaging towards your body or your neural processor.
I THINK it’s debateable whether one should classify ayahuasca as a d--g at all, there is nothing in ayahuasca, one doesn’t all-ready have in one’s brain. Don’t judge people so quickly, one should embrace cultural diversity and the amplification of the individual. You may not like shamanism, yet, the only reason that you even have psy-trance is because of shamanism. I’d like to give you a couple of definitions, trance:
1. dazed state: a state in which somebody is dazed or stunned or in some other way unaware of the environment and unable to respond to stimuli
2. hypnotic state: a hypnotic or cataleptic state
3. rapturous state: a state of rapture or exaltation in which somebody loses consciousness
4. spiritual medium's state: the state of apparent semiunconsciousness that a spiritual medium enters into, allegedly in an attempt to communicate with the dead Microsoft® Encarta® 2006. © 1993-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Psychedelic:
1. relating to hallucinogenic drugs: relating to, caused by, or describing drugs that generate hallucinations, atypical psychic states, or states that resemble psychiatric disorders
2. wildly distorted: weird, distorted, wildly colorful, or otherwise resembling images or sounds experienced by somebody under the influence of a psychedelic drug Microsoft® Encarta® 2006. © 1993-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

"PSY"_"TRANCE"

p.s I’d love to visit you in South-Africa, so we’d dance and reach a state of trance together, and have a lovely conversation person to person .

I’m sorry if this post is somewhat offtopic, but since everyone explained their beliefs I thought I might do the same, in a restricted manner.

          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Old Goa, or just psytrance with the same abilety
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance