Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - OFFICIAL RESULTS OF 2007 BEST OF ISRATRANCE POLL!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

OFFICIAL RESULTS OF 2007 BEST OF ISRATRANCE POLL!!!

Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  313
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 11:36
Excellent work Detox and everybody behind. The only good news here is that Full On is dead.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 11:48
Quote:

On 2008-02-15 11:36, Pavel wrote:
Excellent work Detox and everybody behind. The only good news here is that Full On is dead.

hahahaha...

I can see there was a lotta hardwork put in to this... but imho... I dont think these results show the absolute truth 2007.

I think what should be done next year is a list of all releases of 2008 should be given on a page... cause I feel a lot of people reply whatever they remember on the top of their head, rather than what they really want to put there.

Just a recommendation.

Boom.           No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 11:50
Quote:

Excellent work Detox and everybody behind. The only good news here is that Full On is dead.

+1....except the Full-on part (unless you are refering to cheesy-music), i still dig U-Recken, Syzmix or the newcomers Sick Addiction.           
https://soundcloud.com/arglebarglemusic
http://soundcloud.com/turvytopsy
http://soundcloud.com/capecodplatform
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 13:10
Mad Purple State unfortunately like you can understand there can be no such a page featuring all the releases of 2008 so that people can just pick one of them,i mean that page would have more than 500 options and even then some people might want to vote for something else thats not on the list,by the way this poll doesnt want to show any absolute truth,its just done for enteraining purposes mostly,i even doubt there is such a thing as absolute truth based on my philosophy courses hehe.

By the way is it just me or i see people who didnt bother to vote on this poll to critisize its results?Well thats quite lame if you ask me.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 13:14
lol. I opened that thread 5 times... and I couldnt complete the form. Like I said... I didnt have a list on me... and didnt wanna post something that isnt absolutely true

And bout a 2008 list... may be you could take it off beatspace or psyshop if you have connexions... dont really need to copy paste it here.

take it easy.
Mad           No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 13:20
Quote:

The only good news here is that Full On is dead.

You have 4721 active members and there was 160 votes,
Are you sure that Full on is dead           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 13:38
Mad i wasnt reffering to you concerning critisizing the poll,you didnt critisize the poll but gave an idea which unfortunately cannot be implemented since we already checked about that.

By the way nothing is dead and nothing is alive.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  313
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 14:41
Quote:

On 2008-02-15 13:20, AbsolutZero (MoonSun Rec.) wrote:
Quote:

The only good news here is that Full On is dead.

You have 4721 active members and there was 160 votes,
Are you sure that Full on is dead

Very much sure. And btw, there maybe were 160 votes but they were by less than 160 different people. Yes, I was baffled by that as well.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 15:18
haha full on... I don't mind Space Tribe's record label, still manages to keep a bit of the old quirky feel to it... but most is awful... keep it to the clubs lads... went to a small party recently, just about 80 people... we had nice proggi during the afternoon and into sunset... then it was all old goa and psy for the night and sunrise... then I finished it off with a friend playing a vs chillout/dub set... no fll on, and it was so nice... hearing those sweet goa and psy melodies and quirky sounds all night just mad me smile... especially when my friend played Rezwalker (Live mix) by transwave at sunrise, as well as Spiritual Healing and Butterfly Trip smiles all thru the crowd !!

no more full on please! put it out of it's misery haha           --- Love In Light, Dance In Darkness ---

My CD's - www.discogs.com/collection?user=liquidcream
Vess

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 15:28
BEST NEW LABEL CATEGORY

01.Triplag (Ireland)

congratulations! best of luck for the 2008 best label category

---
http://vessart.deviantart.com/
www.triplag.com
www.myspace.com/vess_
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 16:38
..sorry i am drunk..best stoned people: me
hehe just kiddin..i am realle drunk
Zoolog
Zoolog

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 16:48
Overall i think it looks quite fair...
For me Ozora was no.1 festival... didnt go to the two others... cant come up with any other top-3 suggestions either.           www.parvati-records.com
bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 16:49
Congratulation to everyone who won and who was even mentioned.

As for Ozora, thanks for voting for us !

We will do our best to make it even better than last year.

peace and love

b
coSmiIic r080t0n3
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 16:59
Quote:

On 2008-02-15 16:38, a3k wrote:
..sorry i am drunk..best drunken people: me
hehe just kiddin..i am realle drunk

+1

kindzadza           - - - - - - - -
It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution. We've reached a certain point, but we're not moving any more.
Ken Kesey
Danrennt98
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 19:09
drunk and isratrance-ing :-/

we all understand haha
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - OFFICIAL RESULTS OF 2007 BEST OF ISRATRANCE POLL!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance