Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Festivals Promotions - O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)

Jigga


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  40
Posted : Aug 6, 2009 18:52
hey Marco thank you very much!..........

so its like 5 days left or so....ahhhhhhh..

ciao
space loop


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  86
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 08:46
hey bubble, how can we come from Budapest airport to Ozora ?
amigooo


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  58
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 09:29
Quote:

On 2009-08-07 08:46, space loop wrote:
hey bubble, how can we come from Budapest airport to Ozora ?



Hiya space loop...pls check the Ozora forum on http://www.ozorafestival.eu/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3 ...you have all transport info in there..peace & light..amigo
amigooo


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  58
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 09:45
Bom all saikonauts and intergalactic fluoro funksters..just cant wait for ...setting the community FIRE along with all of you at the assistance of pleasant WIND blowing on ozora fields, we will mutually jump on our Mama EARTH with the collective unconscience fueled by WATER in our physical bodies and all crowned with true ETHER of LOVE ...we will then TranceForm, Create and Make a Change...thank you for cominh with peace & light & love in your hearts ...amigo
Marko_MKD


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  16
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 10:59
Quote:

On 2009-08-07 09:45, amigooo wrote:
Bom all saikonauts and intergalactic fluoro funksters..just cant wait for ...setting the community FIRE along with all of you at the assistance of pleasant WIND blowing on ozora fields, we will mutually jump on our Mama EARTH with the collective unconscience fueled by WATER in our physical bodies and all crowned with true ETHER of LOVE ...we will then TranceForm, Create and Make a Change...thank you for cominh with peace & light & love in your hearts ...amigo

thx for such a comment amigo!
constantine
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posts :  123
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 11:10
i would like to join the people that already pointed this out -
pretty pretty please with cherry on the top, Don't mix Carbon Based Lifeforms timetable with Shpongle
bubble


Started Topics :  8
Posts :  458
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 11:15
Dont worry we will not start with Shpongle until one of the best acts in the chill finish !
PROMISE !!!!


This is my last post .See you down there !

At the Gate :

Unlimited tickets
Unlimited love
Unlimited freedom

Engines roaring ! seeeeeeee yyyyyyaaaaaaaa
constantine
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posts :  123
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 11:44
yay

Ozora, here we come !
Isao


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  16
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 14:54
Just copy pasting the infos about the after party that has been posted on ozora's forum:

Quote:
dear Folks,

I post all the info I know about the Afterparty:

it will start Sunday night at the Chill stage and goes on until next day (Monday the 17th) noon, or maybe till early afternoon...

the line up is organised by the DeepSmile crew, so there will be mostly Hungarian talented live acts.

The line up is (in order of appearance)

Turbopauza live (Human Touch)
Wegha
Btom live
Beyond live (Phantasm, Procyon)
AuraFood live
Artifact 303 live (Moonquest)
Lucid Sound live (Human Touch)
Snag the Sunshepherd live (Cosmogenesis)
Maitreya live
Spectralhead aka Scoofy live
Green Cosmos live
Xaile live
J.I.S. live / Czellux
Fraser
Pretonica live Szundi & ET

Their musical styles are goa, fullon, and progressive, but you can find & listen to them @ myspace.

I think its worth staying for the afterparty and then later visit lake Balaton..




Hunter S.T.

Started Topics :  0
Posts :  117
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 16:38
ok, so afterpary not by psybaba rec. this year a pity, anyway some sleep would be nice also and then off to Transylvania
woodtweaker


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  14
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 16:44
Quote:

On 2009-08-07 14:54, Isao wrote:
Just copy pasting the infos about the after party that has been posted on ozora's forum:

Quote:
dear Folks,

I post all the info I know about the Afterparty:

it will start Sunday night at the Chill stage and goes on until next day (Monday the 17th) noon, or maybe till early afternoon...

the line up is organised by the DeepSmile crew, so there will be mostly Hungarian talented live acts.

The line up is (in order of appearance)

Turbopauza live (Human Touch)
Wegha
Btom live
Beyond live (Phantasm, Procyon)
AuraFood live
Artifact 303 live (Moonquest)
Lucid Sound live (Human Touch)
Snag the Sunshepherd live (Cosmogenesis)
Maitreya live
Spectralhead aka Scoofy live
Green Cosmos live
Xaile live
J.I.S. live / Czellux
Fraser
Pretonica live Szundi & ET

Their musical styles are goa, fullon, and progressive, but you can find & listen to them @ myspace.

I think its worth staying for the afterparty and then later visit lake Balaton..








cooool!
psytimeofmylife


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  82
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 17:25
Quote:

On 2009-08-07 16:44, woodtweaker wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-08-07 14:54, Isao wrote:
Just copy pasting the infos about the after party that has been posted on ozora's forum:

Quote:
dear Folks,

I post all the info I know about the Afterparty:

it will start Sunday night at the Chill stage and goes on until next day (Monday the 17th) noon, or maybe till early afternoon...

the line up is organised by the DeepSmile crew, so there will be mostly Hungarian talented live acts.

The line up is (in order of appearance)

Turbopauza live (Human Touch)
Wegha
Btom live
Beyond live (Phantasm, Procyon)
AuraFood live
Artifact 303 live (Moonquest)
Lucid Sound live (Human Touch)
Snag the Sunshepherd live (Cosmogenesis)
Maitreya live
Spectralhead aka Scoofy live
Green Cosmos live
Xaile live
J.I.S. live / Czellux
Fraser
Pretonica live Szundi & ET

Their musical styles are goa, fullon, and progressive, but you can find & listen to them @ myspace.

I think its worth staying for the afterparty and then later visit lake Balaton..








cooool!


Amazing, you guys are the best!
Peace!
space loop


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  86
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 17:58
thanks amigooo just booked the mini bus for Ozora
Mantram


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  36
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 21:34
I am soooooooooooo happy, see you on monday!!           Mantram
Djones
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  267
Posts :  1766
Posted : Aug 7, 2009 23:58
Hmm, the weather doesn't seem to great when the festival starts :-(

http://www.holiday-weather.com/ozora_hu/five-day-forecast.html

Let's hope it'll show something better for the following days.
Trance Forum  Forum  Festivals Promotions - O.Z.O.R.A. FESTIVAL 2009 - 10th Anniversary Special Edition (99-09)
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2017 IsraTrance