Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - NYC...SAT 11/11/06...6362MetaForce presents//DEADLY DOWN UNDER with PONDSCUM!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NYC...SAT 11/11/06...6362MetaForce presents//DEADLY DOWN UNDER with PONDSCUM!!!

terrorist

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 8, 2006 12:17
rip it up luke

massiv respect
6362MetaForce
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Nov 8, 2006 17:29
HeLLo from 6362MetaForce!!

We have a last-minute venue change for this Saturday's party!!!!!

The new venue is....

*** STUDIO B
259 Banker Street, between Meserole and Calyer in Williamsburg
Tel: 718-389-1880
Web: www.clubstudiob.com

Subway: L train to Bedford Ave. From the subway stop, walk one block west and turn right on Berry. Head straight to N 15th Street, and make a left. Go one block and bear right on Banker St. Studio B is a white building about 2 blocks down Banker.

By Car from Manhattan: Take the Williamsburg bridge outside lane to the very first exit in Brooklyn. Bear right on Broadway, follow Broadway to Berry, and take a right turn on Berry. Head straight up to N15th street and turn left, then go straight and then bear right onto Banker street.

*** Because of this change, our event is now 21+ - please bring picture ID as the venue security will be checking ID....!!

*** Tickets: $25 at the door ...

*** NEW TIMING:::: We're starting early - And hope to see you early - 10pm - 6am!!!!!

Line-up details for the main psytrance room::
10pm - 12am..TACHYON
12 - 2am.....GLOWING DRAGON
2 - 4am......PONDSCUM
4 - 6am......VISHWAATMAAA

*** Chill-out is still ON in the second room with Gaian Mind and Omnitribe!!!

*** QUESTIONS? contact us at info@6362MetaForce.net... or for questions about the venue, please contact Studio B directly at 718 389 1880

*** We're sorry for the last minute change but we promise you a BLASTER!!! Luke is en route from LA today ... Dragon will be coming in on Friday... and with two special guests flying in and all of you ready to PARTY, this change was made only to make sure everyone would be comfortable to party all night!!

See you all on saturday.........!!!

BoM
6362MetaForce :: http://www.6362MetaForce.net
SuKhush ( Altar Records ) :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuKhush-Project/196380341562
Email: info@6362MetaForce.net
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 09:38
go go go 6362 metaforce

this party will be very well organized and some tasty music comin up for sure..
pondscum is 1 iof the finest artists from the australien continent.should be 1 smashing performance ..and also vishwaatma will fuel up the fire ..he will have some nasty 1's up his sleeve for sure
..big boom to all of u lovely ppl ...rachel n vish keep goin on

all the best

Deton@tik
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 09:57
Aye Pondscum has really clean sound. I enjoyed his set very much! And the whole night/next day for that matter =P

I really look forward to more of his future work.

-J
glowing-dragon

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 19:11
wow that venue looks fantastic !! Nice one you guys !           www.glowing-dragon.com www.myspace.com/djdragon604
www.touchsamadhi.com
http://www.m2cglobal.com/dragonfuel ( Energy Mix for Mind and Body )
pete
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 23:24
Party looks good! Especially nice to see Dragon representing the south!           http://soundcloud.com/herbert-quain
opyummy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 10, 2006 20:15
DJ TACHYON IS OPENING THE PONDSCUM PARTY WITH THE SICKEST TRACKS! NEVER BEFORE HEARD!!! (I heard them tho) AND HIS STYLE IS ON FIRE!!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS YOU GUYS WILL SHIT YOUR PANTS! I WOULD NEVER STEAR MY PEOPLE WRONG! TRUST ME YOU WILL ENJOY HIS SET! COME EARLY TO WITNESS HIS AMAZING TALENT! ILLUMINATE YOUR MIND TO HIS CRAZY BEAT! ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE PARTY STARTED!!! SO BE FASHIONABLY EARLY!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Nov 10, 2006 20:26
@opyummy

I understand you are excited about your buddy playing. However, there is no need to use Caps Lock.

Heard Luke (Pondscum) last week. Should be a kick-ass party!
          https://www.djjeto.com
Pondscum
Pondscum

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 11, 2006 09:26
Quote:

On 2006-11-08 12:17, terrorist wrote:
rip it up luke

massiv respect

Cheers Sam, one will do what one can with what one has etc, NYC is f'n ace, so are the metaforce and Co... tomorrow is going to be pure good times...

onwards and upwards.
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Nov 11, 2006 10:13
f'n ace.

thats the coolest thing ever.

onwards/upwards until zion!

-J
OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 12, 2006 21:29
just got home! Wooooohoooooo, what a good party! Many thanks and much love to everyone who put it together!
MKultraProjects

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 03:36
what a sick party! i can't stop thinking about it.
david and luke, it was great chilling with you guys during the day till the blue moon came out and it was party time.
Glowing Dragon caught them from the start! sick powerful set, built up crazy
Pondscum seriously had one of the cleanest and crispest sounding sets i've heard! intense dark atmospheres, ridiculous thumping kicks and basslines. the whole floor was dancing man, it was awesome
Vishwaatmaaa was slaughter house! monster dark psy trance in the morning, i couldn't help but smile from eat to ear. regardless to being physically exhausted from the last dark adventures, i had so many jolts of energy during this last set, i dont know where it came from
love and light to the new york psy fam, familiar faces and new ones, see you all at the next psy party... probably at the next dark party ^_^
konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 07:55
good to hear luke ripped it again!
hope new york city treated him well.
he has done some damage on the desert dance floor here in sunny cali and will remain in our memories as one of the most powerful and original performers.

one trance under the moon!

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
savina
the Gravedancers

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 14:59
wwooo nice to heard that u had a killer party, congrats to Metaforce again! Racheeeel pics pics pics!!!
6362MetaForce
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 20:08
welll we are slowly starting to recover here at the 6362MetaForce home base.... so it's time to thank everyone for so much fun and love and energy on the dancefloor saturday night!!!

tachyon - how can you have just started dj'ing??!!! what a banger of an opening set....accompanied by that great smile.....!
followed by Glowing DRAGON.... and now we know where he gets that name from... clean and driving, pure and powerful, perfect before the deep funky grooves of Pondscum - who kept the floor moving til 4am with all that meatydeepgoodswamp stuff.... Luke, we love you!!!!!! having you here with us was something really really special....

MetaForce devotees can't help but bang out the greeks in the morning, so that's what vishwaatmaaa did - and for sure it was a shock out of the depths of the scum but everyone's smiles seemed to say YAYYYY!

and who can forget two technical BOOOMS from the boys? heheheeeee somehow they felt like nice shockers to remind us how challenging was this party to put together but how FANTASTIC it was to be part of!

Omnitribe, gaian mind:::: thank you for a beautiful chill room and your great vibes...

uta and chay - as always, nothing to say except ... GLORIOUS....

and for the family and friends on the dancefloor - thanxx for making vova's and vish's birthday into something for the MetaForce history books!!!!!! We'll try to get some photos up soon....

.... and now we start preparing the NEXT CHAPTER........!!!!!!

big BoM to all ......!
6362MetaForce :: http://www.6362MetaForce.net
SuKhush ( Altar Records ) :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuKhush-Project/196380341562
Email: info@6362MetaForce.net
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - NYC...SAT 11/11/06...6362MetaForce presents//DEADLY DOWN UNDER with PONDSCUM!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance