Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - (NY) Dreamcatcher Presents: PSYCHEGROUND 100th Anniversary - Friday July 4th w/ KONFLUX, WICHDOKTA
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

(NY) Dreamcatcher Presents: PSYCHEGROUND 100th Anniversary - Friday July 4th w/ KONFLUX, WICHDOKTA

Psy_Active
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 6, 2008 05:31
Was a great gathering indeed Had a good time dancing and seeing friends.. wasn't cramped and had good music... was my birthday and was the cherry on top from a really great day
Vastafarian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 6, 2008 06:14
I had a great time and met many new friends. The vibe was awesome and already can't wait to boogie again.
Here are some pix and videos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vastafari/sets/72157606001238425/           http://myspace.com/asgartha
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vastafari/
http://youtube.com/bisco6
Psy_Maniac

Posted : Jul 6, 2008 09:57
thanks for the picture previews Vastafarian, and i love ur name, cuz it has my name in it, FARIA. lolz cheers!           Welcome to my world where the grass is purple and the sky is pink, Strawberries are blue with white polka dots, And aliens are the BEST Dance partners.

myspace.com/xodesirosexo
fluxor
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  125
Posted : Jul 6, 2008 20:05
Thnk you all for making an exceptional party.
thank you Tony, Konflux, Wichdokta and Brandon for the prefect sets.
pictures coming soon!!!
Stay tuned for our next party happening on july 17 with lots of surprises.           https://www.facebook.com/groups/psycheground/?fref=ts
Angel Ai
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 6, 2008 23:29
The party was killer!!!!!
Here a short video of it.........

See u next weekend in the echo lake..........
Psy_Maniac

Posted : Jul 7, 2008 07:34
^ thanks for the vid, i can see my friends and I stomping away lolz           Welcome to my world where the grass is purple and the sky is pink, Strawberries are blue with white polka dots, And aliens are the BEST Dance partners.

myspace.com/xodesirosexo
DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jul 7, 2008 10:01
as the voice for those without isratrance accounts, i can say i've heard nothing but glowing reviews about the party. personally, i can say it was the best night we've had so far! great turnout and fresh energy. Konflux and Wichdokta delivered amazing sets, and had the dancefloor going strong. thanks to everyone who made it happen. see you @ echo lake!
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 7, 2008 16:48
thank you all for another fun filled stomping session!
          "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
ning

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 7, 2008 20:20
great fun, and really nice music. think konflux's music is awesome..powerful, clean, & very interesting stuff. unfortunately missed most of wichdokta's set & all of luis/brandon's! also really liked ctrl alt's music. thanks!!
Psy_Maniac

Posted : Jul 8, 2008 00:16
^ aww hey u shouldve stayed just a lil, u missed out on wichdokta, he really had ppl cracking the dance floor, hahah no one wanted the music to stop
          Welcome to my world where the grass is purple and the sky is pink, Strawberries are blue with white polka dots, And aliens are the BEST Dance partners.

myspace.com/xodesirosexo
djSF

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 8, 2008 01:50
that was awesome - thanks for all the great music from the producers and DJs and thanks for all the enthusiasm on the dance floor too - gwyn
mp666

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 8, 2008 06:46
of course my horse !!!!!!!!
that was a gooooooooood party, congratulations to the catchers and all the people who support the movement, as i say: full party, full on, good morning...
mexpsytrance
:great1::great1::great1::great1::great1::great1::great1::great1::great1::great1::great1::great1:           teyaotlani matlatzinca.mp666
mp666

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 8, 2008 07:02
BY THE WAY, PICTURES ASAP AT:
www.crossfader.net
          teyaotlani matlatzinca.mp666
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jul 8, 2008 21:07
@konflux and wichdokta >> What style of psychedelic music you guys play ?

Bom bom bholenath

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jul 8, 2008 22:29
Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I had a lot of fun @ the show. I got there half way through Tony's set, good Progressive PsyTech/Electro. Thick basslines with intelligent melodies. Cnt/Alt/Dlt has a unique S.African sound. Very dynamic and full power. The crowd was filling up the place at this time. Then Konflux came on and delivered Alien information through his marvelous music. The crowd was going wild. Then when I was up, I had a sound problem for the first 4 songs ( the sound man couldn't figure out how to make the fader work ) plus a sound signal problem I had to figured out on channel 3, but was off and running once the bugs were gone.

@ LSD-25
At the Sullivan Room I played Full-On but collect and play every genre of Psy out there. I do this for a living and my music collection reflects it, from cheese to tough as nails and all inbetween!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - (NY) Dreamcatcher Presents: PSYCHEGROUND 100th Anniversary - Friday July 4th w/ KONFLUX, WICHDOKTA
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance