Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Noosphere- Aqua (Spirit Zone, Jul. 2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Noosphere- Aqua (Spirit Zone, Jul. 2002)

shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Sep 28, 2002 13:20
Noosphere- Aqua (Spirit Zone, Jul. 2002)
1. Hyperfocus 7:20
2. Plan-B 7:27
3. Vector 6:36
4. Anenomy 4:17
5. How Do You Like Me Now ? 6:25
6. Waterproof 5:25
7. The Return 8:26
8. Changes 5:49
9. Quicksand 6:13
10. Captain Proton 7:27
11. Expect the Unexpected 5:22

Ok, better late then never. Just got this excellent album, and it didn't age yet. Noosphere deliver a fresh diverse album, touching lots of spots on the known trance space and exploring some new uncharted territories as well. Fun, groovy, everchanging, psychedelic, strong mind factor- great cover as well.

They start in your face right from the start- rock'n'roll!!! Great percussive interphase and back to business. Excellent- who said full on can't be original? Then it's time for Plan-B (T2)- good kick change move- very nice opening. Atmospheric melodies. Crunch. Hypnotizing groove. Vector's next. Well- everything have been already said. After all these parties it's still a joy to listen and to dance to. Anenomy is a down tempo break with beautiful mysterious touching lines. Then we move to driving percussion with happy, grabbing groove. Great. Waterproof (T6) is a nice chilled blusey piece, very relaxed and with a totally drunk melody. The Return (T7) reminds me of old Etnica stuff in feel- and that is a good thing. Changes (T8) is the only fall down here- and not that it's not a good track- it's an excellent loungy hypnotic piece- it's just that it's totally out of place here, and should have been left for another more suitable place. Things really change with Quicksand, which besides the great name, is a sneaky twisted tune that will sure make you smile. Pure joy. Captain Proton (T10) is my favorite here, with Vector being everywhere for a long time now. Melodic psytrance at it's best- just the way I like it- so much feel! Can't wait to play it pitched up in a morning somewhere in nature. A second team up with Marcus Michael (after Vector) ends the story- the most aquatic piece in this Aqua story.

Bottom line: It's been a while since an album got stuck in my changer for weeks- that says all, I think. Just buy it- that's all. Favorites: 1, 3(!!), 5-7, 9(!), 10(!), 11.

---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Sep 28, 2002 16:03
nice tunes all around here.. spirit zone continue the winners saga..           Believe your soul !
Le Lotus Bleu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Sep 28, 2002 17:15
Sure you're right Shahar ,it's never too late foe speaking about some stuff like Noosphere - Aqua.

I agree with you, it's a very good album and i also like the little strange character on the cover.

About the music ,my hilights are:
Plan B, Anenomy & Captain Proton.

I like also :these ones:
Hyperfocus, The return,Waterproof Quicksand & Expect The Unexpected (a bit more electro sounding).

A very eclectism album with 11 tunes (that's rare nowadays to get a cd really well fill) with a gloomy atmosphere which soars over the global content.

For me it's one of the best 2002 release.

mark:9/10
Wako Jako
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 28, 2002 17:43
i loved this album.
captain proton is the best imo.
exellent album.

SMILE ! and the whole world will smile right back at you !
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Oct 5, 2002 17:08
From the very few responses here I see you people don't get it- Go buy it!!!
          ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Oct 5, 2002 19:06
its a very nice album indeed..
first was better imo.. and now more interesting things come out.. so its difficult to shame ppl they dont get it..
but GO BUY CD'S !!           Believe your soul !
misha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Oct 6, 2002 00:39
Agree that first was MUCH better,but Vector and Expect the Unexpected still 2 tracks that driving crazy,highway stars!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Oct 6, 2002 02:07
yeas, its only that vector already released on nova tekk and this trak minimum half of this album.           Believe your soul !
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Oct 6, 2002 09:01
Aging after 3 months?
Sometimes I buy cd's from few years back
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Oct 6, 2002 14:58
I got it just last week but havent heard it yet.

After your reviews i will listen to it very shortly heh.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Noosphere- Aqua (Spirit Zone, Jul. 2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance