Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - No Man's Land Festival 20th-24th of June 2007, Hungary
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

No Man's Land Festival 20th-24th of June 2007, Hungary

atlanticark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 26, 2007 20:26
Well well well. i read some of the posts here and i had a chat with some friends who were involved in this. I know that for the organisers and the artists it must have been tough dealing with all the bad weather but for those of us who were there it was definetely a joyride.
The fest area was big probably because they were waiting for more people to turn up but it was still a beautifull spot next to a lake with a hospitable forest to accomodate comfortably most of the guests.
The level of commitment and professionalism was evident throughout with people rebuilding the fest within a few hours after the first storm. The crowd was top notch, i always have the best of time when i visit hungary and the people i meet are just so laid back and up for it.
Music highlights included the antix live on thursday morning, beautiful music to set the mood, chris source's techy, sleazy set and extrawelt's devastatingly big live that ended proceedings on the main stage.
All in all it was a great fest with an excellent spirit by most of the people who were either involved or just visited. Its a pity that the organisers got into all this trouble but we really need to give them credit for the effort they put into it. Other fests would just never had recovered after thursdays storm but this one managed it so this must be something.
Many thanks to all for the great fest and c u soon somewhere along hungary's stunning landscapes

some pictures by my friend Nick to make you feel nostalgic

http://www.pbase.com/oneira_glyka/nomansland07
Gammer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 12:02
SO.....

First of all in the name of our team I'd like to say thank you for all the workers, helpers, artists, guests, and everyone who supported the event somehow! 'cause all of you did... We couldn't recover after the storm without your help! Without you to trust us.
In my opinion the festival was judged to death with the storm. But we decided to continue. And it was worth... even if we lost much much more like this. We couldn't do it alone, without the patience of ALL artists, and we 're not going to run away or hide, we assume the responsibility, we only need a little time... Everyone will be paid soon... and the NML will go on , maybe not next year, but in 2 years I'm sure...

'cause this is our life, it is more important for us than anything else, so we can't afford not to be correct as much as we can...

So thanks again and try to trust us henceforward...           NO MAN'S LAND FESTIVAL 2008
LAKE BALATON - Fonyódliget, Hungary
23-27 of july

12 concerts, 16 live acts, 70 djs
3 stages, 4 nights, 5 days and 9 music styles

www.nomanslandfestival.com
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 12:50
Thank you Gammer and co for amazing venue with wall to wall good vibes, second to none music selection and the balls to continue in spite nature's disapproval.
Thanks for all the artists that gave killer sets: Extrawelt (the hottest act in the scene at the moment, no doubt!), Pena, Minilogue, Shuma (biggest surprise of the festival), Jokke, Raijin Gaijin DJ set and of course, Ace Ventura.
Thanks for all the friends that were there, Ace, Evgeny, Shahar, Itay, The Emperors, The Vultures, Bert and the Belgian wackos, the lovely Hungarians in every corner, the crazy dancer from the dirty stage (you're in our hearts forever dude).
Hope we see another one in 2009. I'm definitely there.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
jamesbaud

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 14:43
Some pictures of this amazing festival!

http://goa.hu/galleria/nomansland2007

http://www.beats.hu/index.fcgi?cat=party&pid=422

http://maracuja2007pix.extra.hu/pix.../nml/index.html

http://www.pulzar.hu/asdf/gallery2....22_Nomansland_1

http://goa.fulops.hu/main.php/v/users/k__cos/kocos_003/

http://www.pbase.com/oneira_glyka/nomansland07
sue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 20:32
hey everybody,
here is a short interview with marcus & seb from son kite/minilogue; also a little insight to the festival's atmosphere for everyone who wasn't present:
http://webcsatorna.hu/filmek/walkman070627

thanks for all involved!           www.psylife.net
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 21:45
The absolute highlight of the festival for me was Piroska, thanks for the tip Yoni
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Mr.Hanky
Ace Ventura

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 22:21
Quote:

On 2007-06-27 21:45, Justin Chaos wrote:
The absolute highlight of the festival for me was Piroska, thanks for the tip Yoni

Piroska was a joke compared to the treasure we found a day later,
in the form of the SHIRAZ HOTEL restaurant...

exquisite memories
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ace-Ventura/6139679270
---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/aceiboga
http://iboga.dk/index.php?artistprofile=22
----------------------
hip
Shuma

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 22:28
Oh yes - Piroska is massive
We were in the apartment just across the street of it

Anyway, I would first of all say thanks to Gammer and his crew for putting this massive festival together, letting us be a part of it and keeping it alive through all the problems. I've also noticed that every announced artist played, which is great.

The storm that came was something I saw maybe once or twice in my life. With the risk of sounding pathetic, I'd say it looked like God turned on the strobo on the sky. There was an hour of constant flashes and lightnings, non-stop.

The venue was really great, and huge I must say. The lake nearby is awesome.
During the daytime, there was some excellent music - Schwa and Pena were my absolute highlights, but also Miss Tick, Minilogue, Jokke and James Monroe rocked big time.
Although the organizers had to change the lineup due to storm, it was still very well balanced - going from minimal and progressive in the daytime, then slowly developing into faster music for the night.

It was really nice to finally meet some people in person, after years of Internet communications, so shoutouts go to Pena, Mapusa Mapusa and Yoni. It was also nice to meet some old friends (and new ones too) like Schwa, Slater, Johannes, Kukan and Jaia.

Also, I must point out the quality of the sound systems, since nobody mentioned it so far. I can just say WOW!
It was a real pleasure to play on sound system that was so powerful, but at the same time had so extra clean sound coming out of speakers.

Cheers
Emir
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 22:34
Quote:

On 2007-06-27 22:21, Mr.Hanky wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-06-27 21:45, Justin Chaos wrote:

Piroska was a joke compared to the treasure we found a day later,
in the form of the SHIRAZ HOTEL restaurant...

exquisite memories

Yes, i think in the next edition there should be a catering service from Shiraz to the festival area.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 23:02
I had breakfast at Shiraz, is an all you can eat buffet in the morning...we had to go because the waiters and people at it were looking at us in a way I thought it was rather embarrassing after the 10th dish.
I was a bit overindulgent with myself I must admit.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
harry potthead

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 28, 2007 01:26
boom boom egersalog!just fly back to athens and i would like to mention some things.this fest was a great experience,due to the magical spirit of everyone envolved. it was the first time in my life that i have been in a storm and i could never imagine that everything would go on right after this,and that we all do such a blasting party.
music was great and some of the best i heard was even eleven,shane gobi, alitia,orestis,stranger,and element.
i would like to thank the opganisers for there job,the crowd for its faith,the everyone i met ,and not to forget rachella from israel who stadies in bulgaria,
for the dance,and the intelectual communication we had...if u reed the post p.m.
defenitly be back for no man's land 2008
bom bolenath!
Lux
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 28, 2007 02:03
What can I say? By far the best festival I have been so far! I still haven't taken off the festival bracelet!

Location: Fantastic location next to a very beautiful lake! The organisers surely expected more people than the ones attended. It was very big and properly set up with the stages at the right distance from each other and the camping spots; excellent!

People: Just fantastic, one of the few festivals where (to me at least) the women were more than the men, and all of them were so beautiful! The Hungarian people were so cool and hospitable, thank you for everything! There were not so many people as expected in the festival but the ones who were there helped create the perfect festival vibe with smiling faces and friendliness!

Camping area: Wow! In the forest nothing could touch you! The storm was all over the place but once inside the forest you felt so protected! How beautiful it was! Cold nights, hellish days, aggressive storms...everything was out of the forest. Always a shade, no wind, no heat and always cool and relaxed once in!

Music: I have never heard so much good music together in one single festival! Thumbs up to all the artists who made this happen! My personal hihglights were Antix, Pena, Jimmy boy! (James Monroe), Kristian, Vibrasphere, Extrawelt and Criss Source.

The sound system was amazing in both stages. In the main stage the first day the lows were too low and the highs were too high overpowering everything else but they quickly fixed that so in the end we had a nice balanced sound... Nice, powerful, clean sound...

Special thanks from me to Vlado who played for 4 hours non-stop and Doc who kept it going for a few hours after Vlado as part of the "after party". Thanks guys, without you the party would have ended much earlier!

The toilets were not many but they were always clean, the security people were very friendly and reasonable, always listening to what you had to say.

The storm broke down the festival twice with the first night being by far the worst, but the organisers managed to salvage everything in no-time and allowed the festival to continue. You could see people trying to set up everything that was broken down while people were dancing in the dancefloor; thanks guys...

The only thing that felt neglected for me was the chill out stage. They were constantly playing Hallucinogen in Dub, Shpongle and a couple of other cds. There was no proper place to sit down inside the stage and it just seemed so left out and not taken care of... Hopefully next year it will be different.

I understand that a lot of artists did not get paid but from a simple trancer's point of view who just went to the festival I have to say only one thing - PERFECT! Hopefully everything will be resolved between the artists and the organisers, this is not for me to say anything...

Thanks for the wonderful experience and the excellent organisation.

Till next year!!!           Don't hope 2 much 4 something cause u may end up getting it...
Mr.Hanky
Ace Ventura

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jun 28, 2007 02:46
one of the festival's REAL icons :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ace-Ventura/6139679270
www.myspace.com/aceiboga
http://iboga.dk/index.php?artistprofile=22
----------------------
psysnoopy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 28, 2007 09:46
Quote:

On 2007-06-28 02:46, Mr.Hanky wrote:
one of the festival's REAL icons :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avOiikinJsE

Hilarious

@jamesbaud: thnx for the links. beautiful pictures of beautiful people
Josko

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 28, 2007 12:54
Piroska and Shiraz Hotel approved 100%

15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance