Author

News

Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Aug 2, 2008 19:10:44
US police arrest 'fake Joker'
July 29
Police have arrested a man after he was allegedly seen taking posters and other Batman related items from a Michigan cinema while dressed as The Joker.

News agency Associated Press reported police arrived at the Three Rivers 6 theatre to find a man wearing a purple suit, green wig and face paint being restrained by cinema employees.

Spencer Taylor, 20, would most likely be charged with larceny and malicious destruction of property, AP quoted a police officer as saying.

The Dark Knight, the second in Christopher Nolan's current Batman film series, is a worldwide box office hit.

It stars Heath Ledger in his last, highly acclaimed role as The Joker, a man intent on causing as much chaos and destruction as possible.
          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 2, 2008 21:15
Most pointless topic in the section heh.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 2, 2008 22:51
imagine how pointless the news-services are           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Aug 6, 2008 15:29
this news is like a boobs without tits....

pointless.           Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Aug 6, 2008 19:53
Did you guys hear about Morgan Freeman's car accident???

Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 7, 2008 22:40
yah...i have always been against renewal of drivers licenses of those over 60...see now i have proof why old people should not be allowed to drive..i know a perfect ad campaign to get old drivers off the road
"Dont be a stupid Freeman, Hire a driver"           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 7, 2008 23:17
Over 60 is too strict and unrealistic i dare to say but over 70 i believe that people should get examined every year to verify if they are able to drive or not due to health issues and decline of their reflexes,response ability and eye sight due to their old age.

In any case though accidents can happen to everyone no matter his age and i want to believe that Freeman (who is a great actor) was just unlucky.

Hope he gets well soon.

P.S since not everybody can hire a driver the moto should be "Dont be a stupid Freeman,get a taxi" LOL           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
diskonekt
Fat Data

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 8, 2008 09:53:04
Aronofsky to direct the new Robocop !!!

I'm veeeery veeeery curious to see the outcome. Just a couple more years of waiting though

Link:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=47153           Peace, Love, Death metal
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Aug 14, 2008 20:18
R.I.P. Bernie Mac!

Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Aug 14, 2008 23:18
Quote:

On 2008-08-08 09:53:04, diskonekt wrote:
Aronofsky to direct the new Robocop !!!

I'm veeeery veeeery curious to see the outcome. Just a couple more years of waiting though

Link:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=47153

wtf?

This is going to be the most surreal robocop ever.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Movies - News

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance