There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - new year 2008
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

new year 2008

ethnica

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 10:16
does anyone knows if during the new year period of 2008, any festivals are on in india or thailand? and what about the headlines? thnx
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 10:37
^cop           -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
kikola
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 11:00
ahah !           @Iono_Music
http://www.ionomusic.com/
Iono_Music_Shop
http://www.ionomusic.com/shop
www.ouim.net/djs/kikola
elastic_plastic
Re-Boot

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Sep 9, 2007 05:54
pls keep updated abt the scenes happenin in goa during the month of dec.

cheerz!
ProPunk

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 12:03
Hi
I've been going to Goa/ playing in Goa since 1999-2000 for every Dec & many other times around the season time. I am very sorry to say that, the party scene since then has long dwindled from its original panache. It is very unfortunate for it to end up this way. Last year, there was only 2 BIG parties & that too, only at "Hilltop", one for Chrsitmas & one for New Years. The lineup was really good, but the Christmas party ended up, way way better than the New Year's party. No good party at "Curlie's" or "Shiva Valley". Pristine locations like "Disco Valley, Monkey Valley", where some amazing 2/3/4 day parties used to happen are history. The legendary "Bamboo Forest" parties was the first to stop, coz of the Govt.

There are talks about the community in Arambol organising small/big parties at the sweet water lake, but even this has been under a lot of pressure from the cops & hence have more or less stopped.

There's is one location where parties happen & this has a flip side to it. In Morijim, which is completey russian occupied, they have these massive/ exquisite beach bungalows, where they have private parties restricted to only their own people. The flip side is something, that may be too sensitive to reveal on this open forum. You can mail me a note & I can reply to that, in confidence.

Boom!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - new year 2008

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance