Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - New Twilight Track @ 146 bpm from Austria
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

New Twilight Track @ 146 bpm from Austria

Soth_MfK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 6, 2007 08:56
Hey Friends,

I wrote this Track today during a 16 hour Monstermixingsession

Anyway, please post comments !

Here's the link for a 9:20 mins mp3 File @ 320 kbs:
Soth - The Maat
http://www.bestsharing.com/f/CIL1cQ333075

Have Fun,
Soth
Soth_MfK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 18, 2007 15:38
come on .... doesnt any1 want 2 comment ?!? it cant be that bad ...
Soth_MfK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 29, 2007 01:47
... come on ...
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Sep 30, 2007 02:03
hey man,
steller effort on this one. the percussion work and the bassline are top notch. though im not sure the snare you used is the best one, i mean it sounds a bit flat according to me. asides from this i like the melodies you have incorporated. the track has a real nice feel to it, but the snares keep breaking the flow. all the other elements of the track are slick and well pulled off, like the serious tone around 2.15. nice variation on the leads taht follows, and the sample is well used. though again that snare! im sorry i keep mentioning that but it really bothers me . the melodies are really nice, remind me of shift n tryambaka a little. i wont comment too much on the progression of the track, as i havent really sat and heard the track from start to finish, im sort of just typing this on the fly, but off the top of my head, you have one point in the beginning where the track explodes, and in the 2nd half you have a a part where a new melody is introduced around the 6th minute, but i dont think you really push it up again enough after that. or maybe iv been listening to too much noisy stuff recently . over all mate, give yourself a pat on the back for producing some really slick stuff here .
hope the comments help and keep at it (Y)
-angad           www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - New Twilight Track @ 146 bpm from Austria

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance