Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

new track --- 142 bpm melodic morning

Mesq
Reality Pixie

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jan 9, 2007 16:24
Hi peoples,

Please listen to this track I am working on.... its supposed to be fairly straight sounding melodic morning music...

Please tell me what you think.

What you like... even what you hate

Name: Dance is god.mp3
Size: 5MB

The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/u5ojrr
Mesq
Reality Pixie

Posted : Jan 10, 2007 05:34
Track is almost finished... anyone had a listen yet??

Would love to know if it is worth posting full version
Mesq
Reality Pixie

Posted : Jan 10, 2007 11:04
bah... this place sucks...

heh.

Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Jan 10, 2007 11:51
Well, just because you have the blue name it doesnt mean that we supposed to write 1000 replies in one day man. give us some time since we are not working here to give each and everyone a comment. maybe less people listen to this kind of music, we are not pro repliers

about the track.
didnt like the beat in the beggining, that 23 or whatever they calll it. the synth and rest is kinda nice though. i would start with the kickbass that comes after 1:50. however its sounds kinda weak....

Misha
Mesq
Reality Pixie

Posted : Jan 10, 2007 14:59
Heh, Thanks Misha.

I didn't expect to get millions of replies... Just maybe one once in a while... (though yeah sure it helps to wait longer than a day)

I just don't know if it is any point for me to post music..as such because I don't get any replies usually.

The only reason I post is to get other psytrance artists opinions on production, composition style etc... Not for any self gratification... I'll leave that for the DJing

So if nobody replies I see no point sharing
I don't really need 20 pages of

"B00mz, Babas and Killah!"

Thanks for your comments though

What do you mean the bass sounds weak?? In comparison to the rest of the track you mean??
Or overall?

Could possibly be a slightly lower velocity...I have no idea as this mix has changed many times over the past few hours...

tripy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 10, 2007 15:13
hey guys how u going ?

it s clear here that no artist should get offended or THINK that he s music is shit cause of no replies
many users i think like i do i dont even enter some posts to c what is inside ,,,when i c a download i m not intresting cause take time to listen a track ,,(5 mins) on d internet 5 mins is like 5 hrs ( just 1 click to acsess everything ) lazy ppl and lazy me ,,, but this is a fact
so dont think that no one wants to reply,, they dont even check
and i suggest that u put your productions in a site like my space ,, or soundclick,, where u can c your statics on how many ppl listen to your tracks ,,, and never give up

mish ,, take it easy babu
wish u all gd production
boom
Tripy
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - new track --- 142 bpm melodic morning

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance