Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - New kickaas track 145 bpm Morning Full On
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

New kickaas track 145 bpm Morning Full On

Mrsufi
Sufi

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 10:36
Check this out not finished just worked for about 5 hours on this track so some comments would be nice to lead this track thnx greeeetz SUFi
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l2lyna
Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 15:21
hey bro....GREAT TRACK MANNN

not my style but it tottaly rocks ...

righ on
Get-a-fix
Getafix

Started Topics :  147
Posted : Feb 23, 2007 14:05
Hey Mrsufi!

Hope your live act went well dude!

I think this is your best track yet, great structure, all the sounds coming in at the right time, good breaks..In short all the elements are there to make a good track..

My only complaint would be that the production could be better but i guess this is the best you can do on hi-fi speakers..

You really need to get yourself some monitors a.s.a.p!           http://www.soundcloud.com/getafixmusic
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Feb 23, 2007 14:36
I agree mostly with S-Cube. All elements are really great. Now start building your studio and get monitors!
dija
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Feb 23, 2007 22:00
I really like the breakdown going on at about 3:30. I like the fact that you have a lead in here. I feel like there coulda been more done with it. It seems like it is kind of filler to the other parts of the song. Production isn't all there, but it's impossible to make good mixes without monitors.

I like the way the track is laid out. I read that you don't have monitors. Definitely get some! don't skimp on them either, get the best ones you can afford. I would not recommend the low end monitors in any way.

Good work.
Mrsufi
Sufi

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 25, 2007 13:42
thanx guys
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - New kickaas track 145 bpm Morning Full On

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance