Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

New-Delhi: Samadhi @ Peppers

Kishmish

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 03:41

Including on D.J. Nick, SAMADHI & D.J.
Chipkali .................. !!!!!!

D Story Continuessssssssssssssssss..................
          Everything you've ever seen or wanted to gets sorted out after TRIPPIN'
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 08:47
lol , how nice .. some more details perhaps ?
Digitalmind

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 11:01
hahah ,, i never heard such bad set in my life .... i thought samadhi would blow the floor ,, but it was a realy dissapointing set ,, he played few of his tracks n audialize- dark age , kerosene club n all of suden another morning ,lol ,,,nik started playing in the begening with morning tunes then samadhi then at 4.30 wizard came n started some bangers n then in half n hr nik came bak n took over . n plyed for 20 more mins n party got shut

wooof
funked

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 16:28
i explain in short...3 chutia dj's fightin and trying to be better thn each other..people who dnt knw abt music wil like samadhi set,people who knw a little bit abt music will like chipkali dj sandy and people who r morning fans wil say nik but the orgs were ametuers..dj nick yuk...chamiya bar rmx music....so over and out 3 chutiya'a 1 chutiya party...people cry after party...no gud...digital mind if u say tat wizard played bangers then my frnd u dnt knw wat r bangers...all 3 dj;s were sad....and its not just me cursing it ....its a bunch of people i knw who said this...and i was there myself to witness the chutiya scene...next party if i see wizard and dj nik and samadhi any 3 in the line up...in a short party,me and my gang is out(atleast)so subtract abt 15 people....so u guys forget people cming for ur cheesy stuff...trying to make money...no gud full comercial stuff...
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 17:59

the delhi scene stinks!           missing plug-in
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 23:13
sounds weird

are u sure this is samadhi the russian one ? that making someee madnesss sounds :-/

sound weird for me.

maby i need visit india to share someee hardcore psychedelic time till then hope for better scene there.

p.s - where is brian ? gidra ? silnet horror?

there is a lot of bangers u just bring them on.

peace india.

b.t.w - why the india section is close onlt for mods ??           Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
hotbullet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 08:58
i don't know about the indian club scence.. and the club environment,, u think the environment can handle full madness sounds??

and beside the 15th upset people of funked gangs//how was the dance floor.. were they happy.. this is just my opinion,,

dj duty is to keep people happy but if on the dance floor there was only FUNKED and friends.. then dj could be wrong.. just an opinion from me..

BOOM
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 10:21
@funked+15.......stay out th scene......stp blackmailing ppl...nd don fight share ur view in more decent manner....undertsand th scene...
if u dint like write abt it....nd put some comment swat they need to do instead........

njoy it!

Peace))))))))))           Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
hotbullet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 11:34
oh onething.. Funked.. you forgot the philosophy of psytrance? we are hippies right?

so where is love peace and dance... ????
unity??? respect??

have anyone of us disappointed you ? ?
Digitalmind

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 11:54
This is realy bad people ... wat u talking bout music with me kid _funked aka fuked ? growup 1st then talk ,,,, cuz of u couple of guys its getting shit here ,,, Its v simple like u knw who's party is this who is playing ,, whn u dnt like them DONT GO FOR THE PARTY ,, u talk shit and also go for every party ..lol ... wats this man ,,, delhi psy scene is already so bad and the lil we are gettin , U want to spread nagetive vibes in that ,, man its beter do ur own party at home rather then coming to these parties whr local dj's n artist play ,, and no need to talk shit bout ny artist or dj's i guess.. samadhi is a great artist but its not possible him to give the best everytime as far as sandy concirn , he came a long way n keepin the scene alive from long and for heaven sake u shud be happy now that thr is one artist from ur own city who's releasing music all over world .. and bout nik ..i think he introduced the first freaking rec lable in delhi and making parties , RESPECT TO ALL OF THEM -- AND I REQUEST EVERYONE TO PUTIN THR FAIR WORDS AGAINST THIS.

(if this wont stop then i dnt think nybody woul want to make a perty in delhi nymore )

BOOMSHANKAR .

SHANTI
funked

Posted : Apr 30, 2007 15:37
Quote:

On 2007-04-30 11:54, Digitalmind wrote:
This is realy bad people ... wat u talking bout music with me kid _funked aka fuked ? growup 1st then talk ,,,, cuz of u couple of guys its getting shit here ,,, Its v simple like u knw who's party is this who is playing ,, whn u dnt like them DONT GO FOR THE PARTY ,, u talk shit and also go for every party ..lol ... wats this man ,,, delhi psy scene is already so bad and the lil we are gettin , U want to spread nagetive vibes in that ,, man its beter do ur own party at home rather then coming to these parties whr local dj's n artist play ,, and no need to talk shit bout ny artist or dj's i guess.. samadhi is a great artist but its not possible him to give the best everytime as far as sandy concirn , he came a long way n keepin the scene alive from long and for heaven sake u shud be happy now that thr is one artist from ur own city who's releasing music all over world .. and bout nik ..i think he introduced the first freaking rec lable in delhi and making parties , RESPECT TO ALL OF THEM -- AND I REQUEST EVERYONE TO PUTIN THR FAIR WORDS AGAINST THIS.

(if this wont stop then i dnt think nybody woul want to make a perty in delhi nymore )

BOOMSHANKAR .

SHANTI

ure one of the shivlink guys ...did i ever said tat ure at fault,i just said if u call wat music played was bomb then i think u dnt knw wat r bomb's(i have no probs with wizard)but iam talking abt music and the quality of music whn a person pays money,he has got the rite to complaint if his money goes for a waste and has got the rite to like or dislike any artist no matter the artist like or not.its true u knw jack shit abt music.tat is why u apreciate fake shit...so its u as a person and its ure personality to apreciate fake shit...understand...and by the way i never wanted to write for u but u made me...so now go away and listen sme more bombs by ure local artists and listen sme killergggh local music....am sure u like cheesy shit...hope to see u around in sme parties.i wud luv to knw who the hell u are and ur knwledge abt music as u said ....may b i also learn how to apreciate fake shit but iam sure i wont listen tat cheesy shit whn am on acid...i hav better options...

and who cares if shivlink is the 1st label or the last until they hav the instinct and the quality...ask all delhi psy heads abt shivlink ul get my point.
funked

Posted : Apr 30, 2007 15:48
u shud be happy now that thr is one artist from ur own city who's releasing music all over world .. and bout nik ..i think he introduced the first freaking rec lable in delhi and making parties , RESPECT TO ALL OF THEM -- AND I REQUEST EVERYONE TO PUTIN THR FAIR WORDS AGAINST THIS.

BOOMSHANKAR .

SHANTI
[/quote]i am sure ur one of the orgs or the dj who played....tat is why u want sme fake words...well i give u all of them....here i go....THE PARTY WAS KILLEERRGGGHHH AND LOTS OF PEOPLE AND LOTS OF FUN...AMAZING MUSIC BY LOCAL DJ;'S THE BEST LOCAL MUSIC U CN GET TO LISTEN....EVRYTHING WAS SUPER DJ NIK PLAYEDA ROKING SET AND THOUGHT HE SHUD ROCK MORE AND JUST CAME IN AND ASKED THE DJ WHO WAS PLAYING TO GET OFF THE CONSOLE COS HE WANTS TO B A HERO IN THE END WHEN HE HAD ALREADY PLAYED HIS SET..HE CMES BACK AND MOVES THE OTHER DJ AWAY..IF I WAS WIZARD,I WUD HAV MOVED OUT OF THE PARTY THAT MOMENT ..ITS SHAME FOR A LOCAL ARTIST TO BE TAKEN OFF THE CONSOLE AFTER 15 MINS,WHO IS RELEASING MUSIC ALL OVER THE WORLD...AND MUCH MORE SHAMEFUL TO THE ORGS WHO ORGANIZE SUCH UNPROFESIONAL GIGS AND ASK PEOPE TO PUT IN NICE WORDS....BALLZ
funked

Posted : Apr 30, 2007 16:01

BOOMSHANKAR .

SHANTI
[/quote] YES PLZ DNT MAKE PARTIES,WHO ASKED U TO...I KNW 70 % PEOPLE WHO WERE PRESENT IN THE party and all said wat i am saying..so u think we all are wrong..and dnt tel me tat u never made money out of it...u did ...so basically its a money making portal not a clean vibe of psy...and now iam saying this just bcoz now i knw ure shivlink guy tat is why u dragging it so much for sme fair words and respec,be real..
funked

Posted : Apr 30, 2007 16:02
Quote:

On 2007-04-29 03:41, Kishmish wrote:

Including on D.J. Nick, SAMADHI & D.J.
Chipkali .................. !!!!!!

D Story Continuessssssssssssssssss..................

is this person also wrong....
funked

Posted : Apr 30, 2007 16:14
Quote:

On 2007-04-30 11:34, hotbullet wrote:
oh onething.. Funked.. you forgot the philosophy of psytrance? we are hippies right?

so where is love peace and dance... ????
unity??? respect??

have anyone of us disappointed you ? ?

no...may b ur hippy and like to live like tat but am not....i apreciate gud music tat is my concern...no other issues...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - New-Delhi: Samadhi @ Peppers

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance