Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - New 140 BPM "hardtotellpsywhatgenrepsy", need comments
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

New 140 BPM "hardtotellpsywhatgenrepsy", need comments

Ganda
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 2, 2006 12:51
Hi all I've only been working with this track for 1 week. Need comments so I know what to do next, planning a final break at the end. The vst(i)s are
edirol hq orchestra, stylus, battery, wizoo electric guitar, voxengo eqs, Q, firium, reaktor 5 etc.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=86E949574E280579
Ganda
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 4, 2006 14:44
plz comment.. Bounce =)
Tomos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 21:24
Hi man, I have to say this is really very good. The concept behind most psy is the bassline revolving round one note (or even just being one note) however the key changes in your song are all very well timed and really make this something quite different and interesting. I really like it.

I was listening thinking.. this is great, I wish there was a breakdown here.. then there was!

Good stuff.. keep going!!!

The only thing I will say is that even though it is quite soft, a hard cutting contrasting sound would really liven it up.

Please comment mine if you get a moment
psytheriatsunami
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jul 5, 2006 06:08
i normally think 140 bpm its slow and sometimes boring, but your track made me
forgot about bpm, and time, its amazing
,a gift 4 Dj´s.

thanx man.

cd302

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 5, 2006 11:48
nice buildup, nice production, but definetly nothing special...try to avoid using these heard-a-thousand-times-sounds and fx...like the reversed kick, reduce of samplerate and these rising sounds....thats, what i´d suggest u..the end is pretty nice....has a kind of a unique touch...that´s the way to go...good luck
cd302           If you put what you put into art into other people, you'd have a much fuller, more brilliant life. - Damien Hirst
Ganda
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 5, 2006 13:19
Thanks all for comments! I'll look into some raw, sharp sounds to fill it out with. I will have a break at the end of it with some more surprise touch =) ofcourse I'll post it here when I'm done. For the record I only been into producing for 14 months so I'm pretty new into it. I'll try to improve it more with some sweeping sounds and maybe some kind of pad, what do u think? is sweeping and pad a good idea?
Tomos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Jul 5, 2006 14:05
Haha, depends! I can't say if its a good idea - if it fits it fits.. experiment!
diskOtek
Entek

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jul 5, 2006 17:55
nice one ganda!

i liked ur bass-seems u ve worked much on it!
but then,thats the only'special'thing on it!
if it was 145bpm it would be exactly like all fullon released today in terms of style!

good flow though and clean production,u got potential for sure!
SyneNuts

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 5, 2006 18:31
My reaction:
Excellent beginning And Very beautiful sound, But the idea a little strange, Take a rhythm a little dry...
But like that, very nice segment in particular Bass line

This my opinion...

Successfully man

Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - New 140 BPM "hardtotellpsywhatgenrepsy", need comments

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance