Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Network Of Thought Release Party Kerosene Club ,Teo. 21st October 2007 Squeeze,Mumbai,India
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Network Of Thought Release Party Kerosene Club ,Teo. 21st October 2007 Squeeze,Mumbai,India

Allegoric - Psynce
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Oct 22, 2007 09:05
Reached there around 7.....
at 7.15 madjik started playing some good dark tunes and created an atmosphere till 8.30
good music

then came Kerosene Club into action...
wat a Killer set Completely twisted Daahhhrrrkkkk... Superb Mixing, Great Music :insane2

he played till 9.30 and by then almost everybody was hitting the dance floor really hard.

and at 9.30 it was Teo's turn to get our brains out....
woooaaaaaa
what can i say about him..
simply Mindblastingly Awesome Music ....
made me forget almost everything.....
still remember some of the killer leads.....

around 300 or more ppl came and floor was tightly packed as expected

all in all a very killllaaaa Partyyy
i'm sure everybody enjoyed the gig as much as i did

had a very nice party after a long time

Big respect to Brian who handled everything single handedly and didn't let us miss Asad's presence.
Thanx for the Party Footstomping Records.
Great job

boom boommm
           Truth will always guard our souls......

http://www.myspace.com/allegoricpsynce
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 22, 2007 09:11
nice review dude..... boooom boooom booombay.....           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 22, 2007 10:04
Madjik - strictly average....average track selection...mixin ok....scope for improvement since i hear its his 1st time?...all the best 2 u... if im not mistaken....pre mixed trax ? plyd till 8:30...

8:30- 9 :30 apporx Brians set.....no buildup no rest no respite...he just banged it from the word go......hard sounds....i liked one tabla tune in on his tracks...ne1 care to enlighten me?

9:30 till abt 12:00/12:30 :teos set......IMO started okish....but with time a monstrous set....more outdoorsy... i hate it whn the bassline dominates in a closed enviorment....excellent set....goood mixin...nice track selection.....he abs. banged it towards the end....he was constantly disturbed by some sorta moshin kid who was tryin to lissen to sounds from the mixer !! hilarious for me ...mindfkin for the dj n the management !!..i can predict with ease theos gonna kill it @nepal ..

12:30 - 1:30 : Dj romeo? dunno his name....a surprise endin with mornin sounds ...a welcome change for me...i found his set pretty good ... i dunno if its bcoz of the change frm dark 2 mornin or wat...but then quite energy music...started and ended his set wit the terrance Mckenna sample on dmt which was quite neat....i like hearin n understanding samples...in a track as opposed to thosein dark music which u cannot decipher !!.some respite from overdose of dark...im im not mistaken he dropped some astrix n skazi.....

ALL in all paisa vasool....n dats wat matters to me !!
          ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
cray3
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Oct 22, 2007 10:33
Missed Brian and Madjik's set..Thanks to the huge traffic jam. When i entered with my friends, Teo was blasting away monster sounds..His set would have been wicked in a open space or forest..Squeeze was too small to handle his sounds.

After an extreme overdose of dark sounds, Romeo came to the rescue with some good full on stuff.

Awesome party after a long time. Thanks to Teo and Romeo for the great music
Many thanks to the people who organised this event.           --------
</cray3>
Radio Schizoid
http://www.schizoid.in
Allegoric - Psynce
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Oct 22, 2007 10:50
Quote:

On 2007-10-22 10:04, Addictive Elements wrote:
he was constantly disturbed by some sorta moshin kid who was tryin to lissen to sounds from the mixer !!

yeahh that kiddo was troubling teo a lot.teo requested him 100 times to go down and dance...
i was just waiting for teo to kick him hard.. whole console was shaking because of that freaked out child teo had troubles while mixing also because of him. ....
dunno what that bloody kid was trying to prove....

Truth will always guard our souls......

http://www.myspace.com/allegoricpsynce
Kerosene Club / Stomp
Kerosene Club

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 22, 2007 10:50
hola

thks for nice words allegoric ,,was really a killa nite after long

it was dj madjic debut gig ( i wont take his real name let him be underground),but was a killa set for a debutant,,we gonna hear more from this footstompin alien in the future

theo was in his element right from the word go,,,one of the best sets i have seen him play,,,brought my psyched confidence back into the 148-150 bpm psy...
'Bpms dont matter ,Content Does'

Romeo was the lemon twist to the spicy cocktail,,was good to see ppl accepting his story to the end the night on a lighter n brighter note.

sad asad couldnt make it coz he was out of country for some official work but he will glad to know his release party was a smasheroo one.

P.s addictive elements the track with the indian touch is a track from a temple twister artist 'Kashyyk; and the track will be out on the next temple twister v.a - Doctors of Chemistry in nov,heavy duty one,,

till then go and buy your selves a copy of 'network of thought' cd and keep the networking goin strong...

till next time
Stay healthy,Stay twisted
cosmic_natraja
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 22, 2007 18:18
cmng bck to this place after goa gil last year...teo was man of the match...full power dark spell at its best...couldnt stop smiling...

was waiting for neat gig like this one for a loong time...too many new faces though...see u at neuro!!           Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Oct 23, 2007 08:26
Hmm really interesting review's, anyone took any picture's ??
Brian is a awesome Dj so no surprises that his mixing was splendid !!

Im more interested in knowing about Dj teo, im sure allegoric you know few of the tracks dished out by him, was it the new discovalley stuff he rolled out ??

Good that you freaks had a good time

bom shiva
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Network Of Thought Release Party Kerosene Club ,Teo. 21st October 2007 Squeeze,Mumbai,India

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance