Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - NEP, 13.Oct.2008: SHANTI JATRA FULLMOON
← Prev Page
50 51 52 53 54 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEP, 13.Oct.2008: SHANTI JATRA FULLMOON

askazi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 12:48
ty rob......           _____________________________________________
ॐDistorted Thinkingॐ
I hate SKAZI..but cant help it..its in the name
neoxine

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 13:47
Guys very quick question... there some friends of mine that want to come from europe with me, but they're not sure of the politcal situation at the moment...as much as i'm concerned i've been told it's pretty safe....but just to be sure i wanted to ask people from there...if there is something to look out for, areas to avoid and that kinda crap
any info is super super appreciated!!! thx thx

i'm coming for sure so i'll see you all there at this killah killah party

BOOOOOOOOOM!!           If the speed of light 299,792 km/s, what is the speed of dark? :P maybe measured in bpm?? :P
robnep

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 14:42
tell ur friends not to worry abt the political situations in nepal, only thing that they should be worried rite now is to get the flights to nepal from europe, cause for october and november most of the flights coming to nepal are already over booked. Oct and Nov is going to be high arrival of toursit in nepal, as its the best time to explore nepal and also one of the biggest hindu festival Dashin (Dashera).

bOOm from Nepal.           www.shantijatra.com
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 14:47
Yes heavy festival traffic... October time is also Durga Puja in West Bengal so anyone thinking of going via Kolkata/Calcutta please book soon ... we already missed the cheap flights by booking today. Soon to be overbooked.
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 15:07
thanks Robin.... i thought Samadhi was off, but hey, brilliant           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
neoxine

Posted : Sep 2, 2008 15:29
Quote:

On 2008-09-02 14:42, robnep wrote:
tell ur friends not to worry abt the political situations in nepal, only thing that they should be worried rite now is to get the flights to nepal from europe, cause for october and november most of the flights coming to nepal are already over booked. Oct and Nov is going to be high arrival of toursit in nepal, as its the best time to explore nepal and also one of the biggest hindu festival Dashin (Dashera).

bOOm from Nepal.

Thx a lot trying to sort out tickets now           If the speed of light 299,792 km/s, what is the speed of dark? :P maybe measured in bpm?? :P
DJ_PSYNYDE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 16:32
Finally booked the tickets for the rail and the fest...all set for u , SHANTI JATRA......

B@@M!!!!!!!!!

i prefer to be invisible .... on my chat account ....
ilsan

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 16:56
hi guys
i heard some stories about the busses in India. will i survive a 24h buss ride or is it better to rent something , or is there a train from delhi to kathmandu?
thx!
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 17:01
Quote:

On 2008-09-02 16:56, ilsan wrote:
hi guys
i heard some stories about the busses in India. will i survive a 24h buss ride or is it better to rent something , or is there a train from delhi to kathmandu?
thx!

This may Help you >>> Booked MY train Tikts .....
Here We go >>>> New Delhi To Gorakhpur >> INR 334 >>(8:20pm) 11'0ct to (10:00am)12'oct Distance Approx " 781Km "... Gorakhpur to Sanauli Border approx 2hrs by Deluxe bus INR 100 ...Sanauli border 12th'oct to Katmandu 13th'oct will reach by early Or may be on the same nite by Cab approx 600 NPR ... Distance Approx " 600km " ....
BOOM !!!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
NIKTHEQUICK

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 17:20
Quote:

On 2008-09-02 16:56, ilsan wrote:
hi guys
thx!

if it is a sleeper bus (prob not) then you are sorted....
if it is a public bus with wooden benches then you are fucked....
if its anything in between....just smoke a lot and youll be fine...

trains are usually lying down....so pretty comfy...

it will be an experience for sure....love those mad bus rides with mantras and singing blasting the speakers...crazy driving but amazing vibes....and scenery!

enjoy
bholenath
tripmaster

Posted : Sep 2, 2008 17:53
Any idea what flights operate between Kathmandu and Delhi. I am aware of Jet Airways and also have heard of Royal Nepal. But cant book online for Royal Nepal. Any other carriers?? Indian Airlines doesn't fly that route anymore I assume, cant find Kathmandu on thier search either.

Any good deals on flights, Jet Airways is expensive I must say!!
punk tantrik

Posted : Sep 2, 2008 18:01
@NIKTHEQUICK ..

baba last time whn bunch of us were gettin ready to leave frm delhi.......in all th excitmnt i forgt to get th train ticket ....and reached station ....n whn we realised tht thr aint no ticket....we were already fucked...train left...

we went to iSbt ....thn took a stupid bus fr 180 bugs to some place .....tht ws a sleepr though... 4 guys ..one of em really fat...tryin slp our assofff with...anyways we managed to reach some border ...th fucking bus ride made us all forget whr th fuck we were ...took a rikshaw ....and some boder area near a miltry base....finally crossd india border ...thn enterd neapl .......we hated tht bus ride more thn anything in ths world ...my frnds wanted to kill me fr th gooof upppp!!! with the train ticket,....bt some how we crawld our ways to th shiv ratri dance floor.................

n thn in one moment ...................................................................................................
................................... BOOOOOOOOOMMM
          Ppl with gUns don`t understand!!!

thats baSically the reason why they keep gUns..............too many misunderstandings:)
aseem
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 22:18
Quote:

On 2008-09-02 17:53, tripmaster wrote:
Any idea what flights operate between Kathmandu and Delhi. I am aware of Jet Airways and also have heard of Royal Nepal. But cant book online for Royal Nepal. Any other carriers?? Indian Airlines doesn't fly that route anymore I assume, cant find Kathmandu on thier search either.

Any good deals on flights, Jet Airways is expensive I must say!!

cosmic .. i use this one usually... cheap and reliable - http://www.cosmicair.com/contact.php

also Sahara airways..

https://soundcloud.com/aseem-2
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 3, 2008 01:04
Quote:

On 2008-07-14 23:39, almost_human wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-07-14 23:17, UrbanPsySpirit wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-07-14 21:52, Shanti Jatra wrote:

not too late till we give you something again.......

+ 1

ALIEN MENTAL (Insomnia Records)

thank you aseem & lalith for helpin with this addition..........

We hope the surprises have made u all happy
So is this enuff for you people...?

Or u want more

Get HIGHKO
BOOM BOOM

He's In
BOOM !!!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
icedrop

Posted : Sep 3, 2008 09:55
am gettin a free entry
...hehehehe
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - NEP, 13.Oct.2008: SHANTI JATRA FULLMOON
← Prev Page
50 51 52 53 54 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance