Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - Neelix?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neelix?

JezZa

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 24, 2010 08:27:52

Do locals in germany enjoy his music?
Suloo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Dec 26, 2010 03:56
alot yea..

but everyone got its own taste like everywhere..

some just don`t like proggy sounds some love it , somedon`t care..so on. I`m actualy from the same town as neelix.

why?           -------......-------...-..-..-..-.-.-.-.-
s-tek

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 12, 2011 18:32
Love Neelix's music           http://www.soundcloud.com/spacetek
Radioactive.Cake
Radioactive Cake

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 16, 2011 23:27
one can't really say that germans like neelix or the they don't...of course, there are people who like the stuff which sounds a bit different to what you can hear quite often...even in germany we have some

but i would say that many like his music, otherwise he wouldn't be that popular !           Radioactive.Cake - intelligent dark minimal psygressive
http://www.glitchytonicrecords.com
Zeitgeist - Munstrous - Dark Passenger
baba sababa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Mar 23, 2011 16:07
NEEELIX IS VERY POPULAR ALL OVER THE GLOBE AND THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO LOVE HIS MUSIC - DOESNT MATTER WHO HATES HIS MUSIC -HE HAS ENOUGH FANSSSS!!!!!!

ITS A MATTER OF YOUR OWN TASTE!!!!BOOOM!!!!           the mind is its own place , and in itself can make a heaven of hell , a hell of heaven .
24 hr full power no shit no shower
Boom Bholenath
kazuku

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Apr 15, 2011 10:39
To be honest, over the last years he has played at every second party in Hamburg, (exageration but it feels like that sometimes) so some people are already bored senseless.

Personally I think his music is o.k.,often a kind of lowest common denominator but I don´t fully get the hype. Anyhow, thats just me, afterall he has enough fans with I heart Neelix shirts and exceptionally large breasts, so who needs one more fan eh?
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Aug 26, 2011 03:40
cannot stand this music and I heared it even life unforunately way too often.omg how I'm bored at this,no substance can help .
And to see him on almost each party in hamburg and all the hype about his great psytrance tunes make me think wtf for years.
But that is just not my taste of music.And I'm missing real psytrace for synapsis.
I don't know anybody that likes this sort of music here I mean in my circle of friends only.But for sure lots of young psytrancers love this here.

https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
SuperSK

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 25, 2011 10:10
his album "no way to leave" was great...

but every release after this album is just

but i guess german stampfers love it
IDK

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 29, 2013 13:30
I think many people here in Germany like it , especially those who are new to progressive or " goa partys" at all... A few years ago i liked some of his songs but now its really boring and annoying for me ._. i bet on every second goa party here in germany you will hear at least one track from neelix. It always depends on the People but i cant denie that there has been a neelix hype. Now its more about Ace Ventura and Captain Hook, at least at those well known goa partys.. so sad.
Tim Trip

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 28, 2020 23:04
well, I am german an I prefer forest trance, suomisaundi and of course goatrance.
as psy as possible, please.
and I prefer scotch to jägermeister.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - Neelix?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance