Author

native instruments audio 2 dj

warlock
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 17, 2009 17:23:42
hey guys... need some help here,..

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/dj/audio-2-dj/?page=913

i want to buy this interface to use with traktor basically and was wonderng if any of u guys know a plc where i could get it in india...anybody dealing with native instruments in india??? or maybe also a similar interface for the same price that will help me with traktor..??

any sorta info would help...

thx...
Jeto
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Sep 17, 2009 18:44
have you tried the ni website?           https://www.djjeto.com
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 18, 2009 07:26
There is a cheaper option also Numark DjIO around $100.

But i think this is better since it comes with cirrus logic DACS so sound quality should be better and this one supports ASIO and WASAPI. Im not sure if traktor has an option to use WASAPI but vdj and traktor both do use ASIO.

If you cant find a local dealer.The NI online store ships international if that not feasible there is always 20north but they would charge more.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
warlock
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 18, 2009 08:01
@jeto...ya i did........but the NI website has some sorta google map thing to help u find a dealer in ur country.....but even if u type anything in the search field it doesnt come up with results...anyway the google map was fun...atleast i gotta locate my house on it ....lmao

@psy-junky............... the numark I/O was my first option since i have a numark omni control too... but the delear here is asking for RS 9000/- for it....which i think is bullshit... and ya since i use traktor i think its better to use one of their own interfaces...

'since it comes with cirrus logic DACS ' and ,this one supports ASIO and WASAPI'.... dude my technical knowledge sucks....hehe so i would really appreciate if u could explain what cirrus logic DACS and WASAPI is supposed to be.....

even throwing some light on ASIO would be cool...although i choose that option always i still don know what it actually means....what a retard i am...hehe...so pleeeez explain

buying it from the NI website i believe i would have to pay for customs n all the shit that comes along with it...also i hear that theres a possiblity for the custom officials to open the box n check whats inside...correct me if im wrong....and who the hell is 20north
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 18, 2009 08:22
@warlock: Firstly its no big deal if your not a computer nerd. Long ass post went into each detail.

DAC is digital to analogue converter. Which is the main thing that converts all those digital bits and bytes on a cd to analogue audio which can be heard by humans as music.
There are some reputed makers of DAC's Burr Brown and Cirrus Logic comes in a close second. So Cirrus Logic is a good brand and will ensure very good sound quality.

ASIO and WASAPI and driver structures to that pass audio with low latency. Low latency is quite important when it comes to computer djing.
For example presently when i mix i use two separate sound cards with two channels each sound card running one channel. The internal IDT card on my Dell Studio 17 and a Creative X-fi Xtreme Audio Notebook through the PCMIA slot on my notebook. Although this setup is supposed to give me the same performance as the DJIO or Audio-2-DJ it does not. Specifically because of the latency issues. Practically what happens is even though my songs would show as perfectly synced in VDJ visual bars i can still physically hear that they are not synced perfectly. This is because there is a slight delay in the software and what is actually happening with the two sound cards. The DJIO and Audio-2-DJ try to combat this by using low latency identical sound cards in their hardware.

20north is a website that will let you buy stuff from u.s online stores and they will deliver it to you in India. But they do charge custom duty and shipping and will give you a final landed price to India.

Hope all that typing helps. Bom.
          "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
warlock
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 18, 2009 17:57
wow...

beautifully explained

thanks a million...lets see what Mr north has to say...will be sending them a mail....
AUDIOzz

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 19, 2009 06:40
Audio2dj fresh stocks arriving shortly.....           Audiozz....A Pro Audio Company
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 19, 2009 12:24
Quote:

On 2009-09-19 06:40, AUDIOzz wrote:
Audio2dj fresh stocks arriving shortly.....

Price ?           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
warlock
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 26, 2009 14:43
ok audiozz is offering it for Rs 8500/- with delivery

and the price at 20north.....
http://www.20north.com/search?keyword=native+instruments+audio+2+dj&source=header&id=All

seems like 20 north is offering a better deal..or should i say the right deal??

help me here psy-junky......
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 26, 2009 16:19
Although must warn you that 20north takes average of 30 days shipping, i would use it for products you couldn't find in India.

If warranty is important that is another concern maybe audiozzz will give you warranty which 20north cannot.

you gotta decide if the extra money is worth these two things or not .... good luck ..           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
AUDIOzz

Posted : Sep 28, 2009 07:52
Psy-junky is right....

Any product you buy from us, carries warranty...
Like sennheiser carries 2 years, NI =1 year, and so on...

Audiozz....A Pro Audio Company
DJ_PSYNYDE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 30, 2009 21:37
@ psy-junky : bro this is wat we were talking the other day hope i also get somethin outta it....

@ AUDIOzz @ wat is gonna be the price u gonna charge for the gadget ...

i prefer to be invisible .... on my chat account ....
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 1, 2009 04:42
Quote:

On 2009-09-30 21:37, DJ_PSYNYDE wrote:
@ psy-junky : bro this is wat we were talking the other day hope i also get somethin outta it....

yup, the audio 2 dj is 8500.
          "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
AUDIOzz

Posted : Oct 1, 2009 12:37
yeah ...Audio2dj = 8500/-

inclusive of all taxes and delivery to your door step..

Book your orders today...
Regards,
          Audiozz....A Pro Audio Company
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Nov 23, 2010 22:27
... Nice !           " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
Trance Forum  Forum  India - native instruments audio 2 dj

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance