Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Namaste from India,,,,,, 4 trax of mine for download 152 - 154 BPM
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Namaste from India,,,,,, 4 trax of mine for download 152 - 154 BPM

Ricket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Dec 12, 2007 23:07
hello freaks

i have been making dark psy for sometime now and i thought of sharing some of my music here.
Dark Energy music for all the night freaks out there.... hope u njoy..

there are four trax for download.
its on mp3 and its in a .rar pack.

the first, second and fourth track are 154bpm and the third is 152.

Enjoy, thanks and pleaz leave reviews
http://download.yousendit.com/257853D31895EA0A

boom

Ricket
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Dec 13, 2007 07:57

Realy liket your style , Many good ideas , Hardcordish works - at that point all is great but there is some important and indispensable things that you should fix in there to make all sound much better .

'Optical Dimention' and 'MaDma' are very good at the arrangement and the rhythmical part but seems they are old abit or maybe you just didt give them the right attention , Hh (Almost cant hear) , Need allso hard eq work (Make it sharp & clean the sounds) + Try give some more power to the down area with an multibandcompressor or any other tools you have in there - Kik sound dry , Tracks sound far and not alive , contemporary and here - Make it more High tech , Modern and with the sound of today .

Ok .. 'Skeletal Visions' Sound much better , More dominant and determined at the bass kik - (More in the front of the track the way things should be) Thats good . Hh need work . 05:12-06:01 to much stress of the high sounds (All the scratchs in there) The kik is losing power when all this madness come and cover him , At this point you should gain the highers down , My advice - Mix that track again .

When i look at the sound work 'Slave Of Evil' Is the most clean , Fresh and pro track (Thats not mean that its the track that i like most - Im talking about the sound right now) , Hh sound better but need abit more colors and emphasis + Some games , Seems there is not realy much changes in , Almost the same running for all over the track make things abit boring imo .

Keep the good work ! . Cheers ..
Ricket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 13, 2007 12:55
hey man thanks for takin time out n writin...

the 4 trax ive put are frm slightly different times..
MaDMA being the newest followed by optical dimension and then slave of evil and skeletal visions was an experimentary track...

i know myEQ needs work but that is the MAX i can take out from my cureent speakers

i am getting roland monitors soon so that should really help me...
im glad u liked my style will keep postin tracks here.....

hope to get sum more reviews

Boom

Ricket
|-Spiral-|
Spiral

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 13, 2007 20:54
d0ownlo0oding... critics soon
btw send the numbers fukahhh
chillum ...chai... bye
DropOut

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 14, 2007 08:49
Connection is too slow..
Bring the Cd next time we meet
..Booom
Ricket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 15, 2007 11:25
more reviews?
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Namaste from India,,,,,, 4 trax of mine for download 152 - 154 BPM

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance