Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -Namaha Recs- DJ Chicago (1200 Mics) - Dec 22nd Chennai - India
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-Namaha Recs- DJ Chicago (1200 Mics) - Dec 22nd Chennai - India

Namaha Recs
Namaha Recs

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Dec 19, 2006 23:03
--- Namaha Recs --- Presents ---
-----LevaTa --- DeL --- SolE-----
A Psychdelic Gathering On 22nd December This Friday !! In Chennai !!!
DJ Chicago <1200Mics> [Tip World]

<DJ Chicago a.k.a David Christman> is one of the most esteemed psy-trance artists. An old timer who has been involved in many ways with renowned artists such as Raja Ram, GMS, Simon Posford, Astral Projection, Goa Gil, Youth of Dragonfly, Ari of Alien Project, Duvdev and Eres of Infected Mushroom, Max n Mauricio of Etnica, Skazi, etc. right from the beginning. Chicago and GMS joined forces with Raja Ram to create the Super group -1200 MIC's, which is one of the legendary Trance acts, both in Popularity as well as sales.

The 60-year-old blonde American has a rather impressive look and charisma. He left his luxurious life style in America during the 80's and moved to India seeking a higher life – one that focuses on the aspects of Spirituality, Harmony and Freedom. He was there when it all started, dancing and spinning at every party - spreading Shiva's philosophy- "Dance until you become the dance itself".

Chicago quotes his DJ Style to be “Full-On, Full-Blast, Let´s Rock- lots of power in the tracks, with lots of musical n melody aspects. ‘Brain Candy’ I call it-which take us flying. Very trippy, along with all the power. We know the music really well, and I like to make a fun show for the people to watch in addition to the great music, so I "interpret/act” out lots of the tracks as I´m playing them, which the audiences really love, and get even more high and involved in my set. Works super. You will see.”

Today, the world recognizes the fact that 1200 MICS have broken the attendance records in almost every city they have played!

In Addition we Have DJ Nick From Shivlink Records [Delhi], Levatating The Floor With His Mind Bending Melodies and Full On Morning Trance. V/A OutPut Relasing This Januarty & V/A InLakesh Out Now !!!
And.....

Other DJ's -

NoName Project [Namaha Recs - Bombay]
Munk-E [Namaha Recs]
DJ Sahil [Namaha Recs]
Mantramandalamoon [Namaha Recs]

Please P.M me for the venue and timings And More Details Regarding The Party !!!

--- Party Early --- Party Hard ---

Cant Wait To See Every 1 On The Dance Floor Again !!!

BooOOooM

<Munk-E> - - - [Namaha Recs]
------------------------------

IsenTropiC - Heavens Gonna Burn Out Jan 10th WorldWide
V/A Shaman Sound Temple & V/A Surya Namaha Coming Soon !! http://www.namaharecords.com
munke@namaharecords.com
sahil@namaharecords.com
abhi@namaharecords.com

shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Dec 19, 2006 23:57
Ahaa .. Namaha all set to create mayhem down south ..
1200 mics would be a good scene and plus pinch of Nick, NN project, Munk-E .. wow ..

Have a good one ..
EC sure rocks ...

'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 20, 2006 04:25
big LOVE from los angeles, Namaha Recs! best of energy to you and your projects i'll be trancin' in spirit. *HUGS* kArO
Invasion
Digitalist

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 20, 2006 14:42
good luck and a lot of fun to the no name project, i know there is some name behind

for the others no comment

boom swiss cheese
Namaha Recs
Namaha Recs

Posted : Dec 20, 2006 16:02
Its A Sunset Party From 2pm - 2am !!! So be there !!! Early to watch DJ Chicago & DJ Nick !!! Gonna Be a Killer Party this friday !!! And The Location Will only be sent Through P.M !!!!

BooM
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Dec 20, 2006 16:18
Aha! There's The No Name Project as well in here.....

They're good performers, keep trancing Chennai.....           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Stranger_GR
Stranger

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 20, 2006 18:04
Nice party!!!!
Big Boom for the NoName Project,DJ Nick(he is mixing good as i remember) and the rest of the company!!!
Best of luck to this event!           Coming Soon 07-12-2012 Strange Kaos split album "Above The World" from Goanmantra Records! www.goanmantra.com www.facebook.com/Stranger.Psy www.facebook.com/StrangeKaos
www.soundcloud.com/stefstranger www.soundcloud.com/strange-kaos
for bookin
Namaha Recs
Namaha Recs

Posted : Dec 20, 2006 23:57
haha thanks alot Karo hope all is well back there .... !!! wish u guys were here 2 !!!

B oo OO oo M
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - -Namaha Recs- DJ Chicago (1200 Mics) - Dec 22nd Chennai - India

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance