Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - MultiV3rse - The Void (145bpm full on)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MultiV3rse - The Void (145bpm full on)

L66
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 27, 2016 14:43:36
Hi all,

Hope you enjoy!

Peace!

https://soundcloud.com/multiv3rse/multiv3rse-void
          http://soundcloud.com/multiv3rse
RhinoCeros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Feb 27, 2016 20:14
Yea Cool sweet The master returns the void is now full again

Love and light L66

I might b mistaken but i think you can have a tiny bit more sub bass on the kick and bass.. might just be me

Hope you have been making more tunes lately

Keep cool bro i like the tune.....
L66
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 27, 2016 20:49
Hi mate,

Thanks for the warm welcome

Yes you are right! Needs a couple db on the bottom end.

Getting back into production after a very long time off.

Are you still making an album?

cheers           http://soundcloud.com/multiv3rse
RhinoCeros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2016 12:52
Hi L66 bro from another mother and earth yes i am finaly going to Finnish my album ,my due date is April 2016.. and i will pm you with all the tracks, I was away for a while doing some voluntary work for the elderly so i did not produce any tracks for 4 months.. having a break from producing was good for me.. 7 years of learning production i think i can still do better on the musical side/ like learn more music theory But , as long as i am happy with me, I can be me and unique so taking of the pressure helps and setting a due date gives me an objective to work hard at finishing the album...

I wll post a demo song in a couple of days to share with all and get some sound quality tips as i do not have the best monitors i will still like a little help from this amazing forum that has helped me a lot.

Just listening to what others do and say is inspiration..

Ok, yea just a db or two but its also down to personal taste i think that its fine like it is and very clear and clean, i am sure on a loud PA its already perfect and the bottom end will come out

Do you ever Dj??
L66
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2016 13:46
Cool bro, can't wait to hear it whens its ready!

Yeah i liked how it sounded clean, just changed it in the master a few db.

No, i don't dj, but i want to finish an album first and then get into it.

how about yourself?           http://soundcloud.com/multiv3rse
RhinoCeros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2016 14:56
So cool you want to dj, i think you can do well, with your music, your songs always had a deep cool vibe that was outstanding in my opinion and production wise excellent architecture ... watch what the big boys do and ,add some Big and full on drops so the crowd will jump and dance with joy... also remember that the song structure plays a big part so intro etc and build up the songs to be fully danceable...

I Definitely want to get on stage again, last time i dj'd, was with turntables 12 years ago, I would like to dj for a friendly party like a get together to start with and build up confidence,i believe the crowd should be like friends as i am really shy so i would like to start off small,,,... I was brave in the old days and rather good at bringing the needle back and remixing 2 tracks it was so cool to here the crowd go wooooOO when i hit the spot even ppl sitting got up to some funkey techno and groovy house mixed together.. felt so good to make ppl happy and they were a tough crowd to please as they did not like techno but i got the funk, the dj i worked with did not want me to succeed and because i djed for free he wanted money so i diceded i could not afford to by records anymore it was to expencive to have lots of new tracks as there were lots of new songs comming out at the time and mp3 + i would not dj mp3 or cds of the net.

So i was offed a tickt to a psy event in portugal and fell in love with the crowd and music ppl were friendly so i decided to make and produce psytrance because i really love the idea of outdoor parties and tribes do more good in the world and have great initiatives + it feels like we want to learn and evolve into beauty, Unique indaviduals and kinder generation...

L66
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2016 15:35
Thanks for the kind words mate
I think you should go for it, it sounds to me like you are very passionate about it, and above all very passionate about making people smile, well done mate.
          http://soundcloud.com/multiv3rse
RhinoCeros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2016 21:12
I will do the best i can I will b in the studio this evening and i hope to show you what i am working asap

I will post something in the forum so you can get a old song from me and a small taste of whats coming.......

Keep cool

Love and Light and peace b with u

Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - MultiV3rse - The Void (145bpm full on)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance