Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - Mubali in Europe July 08 - January 09
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mubali in Europe July 08 - January 09

mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Apr 24, 2008 22:35:07
Hi everyone... This summer I'm planning on coming back to Europe for the festival season and I'll probably be staying in Europe until the end of the year. I had a really good time in both Serbia and Macedonia last year and was hoping to come back again this year.I'll also be staying in Europe a bit longer than I did last year. I'll be promoting my upcoming album on Trishula, "Shenanigans" as well as trying to see as much as possible... So I'll be in Europe from July to January... if you have anything happening after Boom this year, feel free to contact me on email or msn...

mubali@hotmail.com           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Pangea
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Jun 5, 2008 05:25
good luck mubali!

representing the states properly!

cheers           pureperceptionrecords.org

pangeaproductions.org

myspace.com/pureperceptionrecords
LGI

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 27, 2009 21:26
I feel really sad that i didn't saw this earlyer... We had a great party for you and your music... A nice gathering in the forest...

10.01.2009 - Deep in Rila Mountains, Bulgaria (1500 m above see level with 70 sm snow and clear sky with full moon, milky way and unlimited stars above you that make everything so light that you were able to read a book if you want with no other lights )

http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1005808.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1005773.jpg

Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - Mubali in Europe July 08 - January 09

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance