Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Morning trance?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Morning trance?

divided

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 2, 2008 20:32
So many great answers in this topic so far!
thanks a lot!

I have some nice research to do

keep it up
Upavas
Upavas

Started Topics :  150
Posted : Oct 4, 2008 01:51
Morning artists to me, Man With No Name, Human Blue, Oforia, Oliuliqui, Sun Project,           Upavas - Here And Now (Sangoma Rec.) new EP out Oct.29th, get it here:
http://timecode.bandcamp.com
http://upavas.com
http://soundcloud.com/upavas-1/
hallucinator
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 4, 2008 11:16
Quote:

On 2008-09-05 02:35, Elad wrote:
EvsY
Neuron Compost
Texas Faggott
Ten-G
Reality Pixie
Sienis
Crazy Ducks
Ocelot
Sattel Battle
Terrafractyl

funky fullon weirdo style , works like magic

this is the key man..

Hallucinated Neighbour / Silent Existence
http://www.ektoplazm.com/label/silent-existence
parapsyched
Scratch 22

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Oct 4, 2008 14:52
COSMOSIS !
and of course hallucinogen.
i wish biodegradable were still around...
(c.p.u does not count !!!)           if u dig deep enough u just might reach the sky...

"dream is destiny"

http://www.scratch-22.com
La Magica Boutique

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 7, 2008 17:13
I just remember that for the morning trance some years ago one of the best was ORION, that right now is working on different music.

MAN WITH NO NAME, amazing too..

Right now a really killer morning trance could be Wildthing label stuffs.. funky and non stop like a morning would be!

APHID MOON during the sunrise could be a good experience too.

SISMIC from Italy is just perfect for the first hour of lights.. and then HETEROGENESIS..

And one of the best tracks ever from SCORB: LUNARIS!!
MॐZC4L1†0
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 7, 2008 18:00
Kindzadza!!!!!!!!!! 4 day, night, afternoon, every time kindzadza makes the trick!!!!
u can also check 4 stuff like pondscum, minimal criminal, bufo, sensient, krumelur...
Or if u are interested in powerful morning tunes search 4 osom stuff, psykovsky or derango           Memento Mori
frambonas
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 9, 2008 12:34
Quote:

On 2008-10-07 18:00, MॐZC4L1†0 wrote:
Kindzadza!!!!!!!!!! 4 day, night, afternoon, every time kindzadza makes the trick!!!!
u can also check 4 stuff like pondscum, minimal criminal, bufo, sensient, krumelur...
Or if u are interested in powerful morning tunes search 4 osom stuff, psykovsky or derango

did you even read the question the guy asked in the beginning?
NIKTHEQUICK

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 10, 2008 13:47
i think we all read the question.....

its just we all have different tastes...deal with it!

bholenath

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 10, 2008 14:42
Aparently frambonas has trouble to deal with the fact that not everyone likes full on as he mentioned in the morning,           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
phasetech
Float

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Oct 10, 2008 15:12
Solar Fields - Earthshine, just perfect for the sunrise!           www.soundcloud.com/float
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 10, 2008 20:45
LoL!

No the fact is there are full of fucked freaks who don' read threads and just want to say what they listen to is better then the rest or how they are entusiastic about the music they listen to...

The guy who started the thread asked:

"after a night of dark sounds, what melodic trance music would be nice to uplift one's spirit?"

You see?? he is speaking about after a night od dark sound!!! and asking for melodic trance!!

I mean I also like dark, I also like twisted, but it is not what we are speaking about here....

If somebody ask for melodic trance and you speak about kindzadza, derango, pondscum, psykosvsky or osom, then or you dn't understand english or you can't see the difference between ultra fast dark industrial trance and melodic trance...

Without offense

Boom
Deathwing

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 10, 2008 21:45
Vibrasphere's Mountain Lake track is pretty good. Also, Tierra Azul.
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 10, 2008 22:27
OK....

Delsyd
Vectro Electro
Absolum
Kali
Psyboriginal
Oforia
MFG
Koxbox
1200 Mics
Etnica
Protoculture
U Recken
Ferbi Boys

some of my favs
          We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
psybearia
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 10, 2008 23:16
Space Buddha
U Reckon
Digicult
Injection
Protoculture           If Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music ..
NIKTHEQUICK

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 11, 2008 10:47
Quote:

On 2008-10-10 20:45, Stregone wrote:
LoL!

No the fact is there are full of fucked freaks who don' read threads and just want to say what they listen to is better then the rest or how they are entusiastic about the music they listen to...

The guy who started the thread asked:

"after a night of dark sounds, what melodic trance music would be nice to uplift one's spirit?"

You see?? he is speaking about after a night od dark sound!!! and asking for melodic trance!!

I mean I also like dark, I also like twisted, but it is not what we are speaking about here....

If somebody ask for melodic trance and you speak about kindzadza, derango, pondscum, psykosvsky or osom, then or you dn't understand english or you can't see the difference between ultra fast dark industrial trance and melodic trance...

Without offense

Boom

kdd and psykosky at twilight...in order to have a smooth transition from dark industrial sounds (as you call it) and melodic....are just perfect...
i hate when from a twisted night the bpms fall and the music changes completely...ruins the journey..ex: south african after an osom set?? why??
being swiss i assume you were at forgotten ritual...osom just when the night was ending, psykosky at twilight, and kdd first thing in the morning were the most uplifting/ energetic mornings i had...
(but i agree...pondscum is a more for the night...)

i was merely answering frambonas (promoting a label..) who said i didnt understand the meaning of morning music (i find this comment much more "just want to say what they listen to is better then the rest or how they are entusiastic about the music they listen to)

....go read my list and tell me if you find anything dark....
its about having an open mind and trying new things....if you dont like it you can always change and go back to your usual genres...whatever they are....
BUT maybe you can discover new energies/worlds to wake up in the morning...?!

i understood the qu. as "to lift ones spirit"...and its good people that people are lifted in different ways?!

on topic:
to my list i would add
samadhi
some ocelot

bholenath
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Morning trance?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance