Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - Moog makes a "303"! [Mother-32]
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Moog makes a "303"! [Mother-32]

Nicopia
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 19, 2015 01:19:26
With a 303 like sequencer with slides, accent etc. Moog makes a table top and/or modular system. Can be used with or without patching. Single osc but as the video explains it is made to be used as a modular system.

Pic: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDP8zBdO9yojTp-QZoTBn0rr9HNAv_aRjKygsacYtuEdC6DSx9

Video: http://www.moogmusic.com/sight-and-sound/product_demo/introducing-mother-32
woodster77
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  119
Posted : Oct 19, 2015 21:17
this is what is know as a gateway Synthesis module,,,

be warned ... it only lead on to harder form's of synthesis

ive seen it happen... people start with a small system.... they think.. yeah.. i can have a couple of modules.. i can handle it......... then BOOM..there hooked.. next thing there selling all their gear and before they know it .they sold all their furniture and everything they own often ending up selling their body to fund this habit..

there was a guy on this forum called Nectarios.....
he used to have a lot of gear,,, Virus C.. Nord.. Minataur and a few other bits... now he's hooked..He says he plays gigs all over the World, but really he's become an international male prostitute ( high end thoo,,, you know Classy) .its a shame ... a real shame

DONT DO IT...................           Â°Â°Â°ACTS 4:12°°°°
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Oct 19, 2015 21:35

I just need a few more modules and then I am done.
Honest!

P.S. Anyone wants a Moog Slim Phatty, inbox me.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
woodster77
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 19, 2015 21:38

you still taking an extra pillow for the long flights bud?
          Â°Â°Â°ACTS 4:12°°°°
woodster77
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 19, 2015 22:00
Oh and BTW folks... thats a real slim Phatty.... not a code for " services"...           Â°Â°Â°ACTS 4:12°°°°
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Oct 19, 2015 22:23
M32 sequencer looks well interesting.

The voice will replace the Slim Phatty just fine with an extra Oakley 901 VCO patched in the external input.

I may or may not be getting sent one for cost manufacture price           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
woodster77
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 19, 2015 23:04
Amos did a great job on the SEQ... rrrrrrraaaaatttttcccheetttt
obviously been hanging with Suit and Tie guy

tell him his stock just went up.A LOT...... and ask if he can squeeze it into an actual seperate eurorack module and ill forgive him for the GOLD MOOG shite last year           Â°Â°Â°ACTS 4:12°°°°
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Oct 20, 2015 00:52
Yeah had mild interest in this and might still consider it but with WMD coming out with a euro touch poly controller I'm keen to do 4 voice euro system based on the WMD/SSF gear.

7u. No more.

Than just some Buchla & maybe a dot com system.

And maybe then another 7u of euro.

And then yeah.

Well if I can convince my wife to let me take a loan out against the house... It's worth 2.5 million... Reckon that's buy a nice euro system lol.           Cuntus Maximus.
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 9, 2015 03:39
Just preordered two of these from my local shop with a 3 tier rack. Will get the third know in January. Demo'd it on the weekend and it's super nice.           Cuntus Maximus.
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 1, 2016 01:45
I had one for a month & sold it.

Super expensive for single oscillator synth IMO. The worst part was the sequencer is unable to be turned off or used to sequence external sounds.

I'd say if you're keen for the Moog sound go for a Sub Phatty as they almost go for less & pack a lot more punch for the money.

If you want a good semi-modular I'd say the Dreadbox Erebus is much more value for cost, and for a little extra you can now get the Hades bass synth which is really awesome as well.

Even better for the price of 2 Mother-32's get a Doepfer low cost case & both parts the Pittsburgh Lifeforms series of modular.

They are great value for a deep modular mono synth.           Cuntus Maximus.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - Moog makes a "303"! [Mother-32]

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance