Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Mo-shic - Salamat (BNE/Yo-Yo 2006) - 2XCD
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mo-shic - Salamat (BNE/Yo-Yo 2006) - 2XCD

Pasha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 13:00
Artist: Mo-shic (Israel)
Title: Salamat
Format: CD
Label: BNE/Yo-Yo
Cat. #: [YoYo073-2]
Date: Feb 2006
Cover: http://shop.bne.co.il/images/moshic05B.jpg

Track List: CD 1 – Progressive:
1) Those Good Old Days
2) El Brujo
3) Madadyo
4) It Could Be Your Time
5) Life On The Edge
6) Primavera
7) Salamat
8) Nine Gates
9) Inside Doors
10) Come Home With Me

Track List: CD 2 – Downbeat:
1) Long Desert Voyage
2) Aurora Borealis
3) Kivanlak
4) Listen To Music Forever
5) Bardo Thodol
6) Path To Light
7) The Kid, The Piano, The War
8) Drongo
9) Choice
10) Ashray
11) Dark Side Is Beauty
12) Surrealist (Walking By Myself)

God bless Israel!
I have not been tracking lots of prog. releases lately, except maybe Iboga’s and other trance related ones, and this CD absolutely took me by surprise. First, I didn’t know BNE was going to release Moshic Shlomi, a name known very good among the prog. producers, second I didn’t know he was going to release an album, and what an album!
This is totally hypnotic, emotional music with western and etnic touches here and there. And it is wonderful, this makes it original, because the CD doesn’t sound like another hiqh-quality prog. European sound wannabe. Production? Great of course! I love this sound – it’s like an ocean you’re floating in, and the sounds and melodies are like fish and streams going around you… It hypnotizes and absorbs you in while the CD is playing.

I find it hard to describe this release and especially give track by track definitions…
The first CD is progressive trance/house stuff, very nice lots of vocals here and there, sometimes reminds old Way Out West atmospheres, tribal percussions here and there, I don’t even look at the tracklist and don’t divide cd’s in tracks, because it is one big journey and picture… This is music, I mean MUSIC, rich in textures and moods. It is melodic and at the same time it is not silly-cheesy, you know… It’s just the right mood for me, I don’t know how to describe it – a little sad, but it makes you happy.

If you’re not into 4X4 prog beats of the first CD, you should buy it only because of the downbeat disc, which makes this release for me as well. It is absolutely totally fantastic! I’ve been spinning it on repeat these days… A journey! I can not describe it in any other way then in terms of emotions I get from it, and it’s a personal thing, you know… ; ) But I assure you will get lots of yours too. The whole CD passes and you don’t even notice how tracks change one another.

Recommended!

Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 16:15
yes i have this cd for a week now and everytime i listen to it i like it more and more...very recomended, not for mixing, but specially for listenning Great job

External link:

www.moshic.com
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 17:00
Can't find it in Psyshop
Pasha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 21:33
Hey where did this endless question marks come from? Must be some encoding bugs...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Mo-shic - Salamat (BNE/Yo-Yo 2006) - 2XCD

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance