Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Minzar & Ayahuasca Massada desert party 28.5.2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Minzar & Ayahuasca Massada desert party 28.5.2004

Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 29, 2004 22:34
Well since I guess 90% of participants of this event hardly know about existance of this blue forum in the internet, I feel obliged to make a review about his party, since this is how it USED to be and how acid party should be, and look and feel...

So we are talking about not too many ppl, around 200 I guess maybe a lil more.. Many families, ppl camping from thursday till saturday in a beautiful spot near Massada mt. close to the Dead sea.

I came there 1 hr prior my set around 04:00 and heard DJ Zachi from Minzar ppl play 'Blues trance' which was really cool and terrific vibe all over the place of LIVE AND LET LIVE and everyone is happy and does his / her shit. I cam up around 5:30 and played till 8:00 when during my set I managed to start with 145 groovy full on, came down to 45 minutes of progressive morning around 137bpm and came back to finish with some stormers and I have to tell u that this is probably the only event in Israel where I can play like this and not only 'get away' with this but actually 'get understood' by the dancefloor.

Ppl that came to trance, without all the hormones and feromones, and without all the aggressions, just to have fun.

DJ Jacky of Ayahuasca came on after me to continue with a full on set and well... Did I mention that average age of the dancefloor was around 33? and it was totally packed at 9:00 in the morning with lawyers, psychologists, mechanics, salesman, movie directors and their families etc...

One more point -

In any given time of this event all the area of it was spotless clean, no bottles, balloons and other plastic shit around... All went straight into the thrash bins.. SIMPLY AMAZING

So it can be dun huh...

Just don't stop please I had a time of my life and I want more           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : May 29, 2004 22:49
Way To Go Ayahuasca Pro (Also Minzar)

i was last year in their party near kiryat gat it was amazing u playied there also mr.yuli (iam sure u roxx yesteday mate)

Any way Its a Shame That I Mess this Event,And I Know That This Guys Have 1 Of The best crowd,underground and good energies.

i will be in the next time for sure

keep it small and happy guys u are the best

peace out.
          Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : May 29, 2004 23:12
If Yuli like the party so much , I guess it was really special party !
This is just improve that we have all the kinds of parties in Isreal ! just keep like this !
Ppsygirl
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 29, 2004 23:56
Sounds amazing ....           Follow the Rainbow to.......
NEO
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 30, 2004 09:16
I so wanted to come,but becuse of some technical problems i couldnt make it.
And its a damn shame i missed it...
noamicko

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 30, 2004 20:10
well well, what we can we say.. it was a very hard production but it was worth it. thank you for the review yuli it was great to have you there.
we really want to say thank you for allot of good ppl that came to help us before and after the party.
lets hope for another one.
ayahuasca and the minzar team..
bom
NirI

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 31, 2004 15:36
No doubt, whoever missed this party, has missed an old school party.

Yes, like in the old days, we were all there with this one vision, one goal- united- to have the fun of our lives.
Anyone would say what a great crowd, everything so well organized without violating the nature itself. Moreover not seeing all this kiddo's that you see in other parties who just cannot handle their "e".

Way to go all of you.
Though it was hard it ment a lot for lots of us that party. It proves that if you wait long enough for the right people to preform you sure can get some qualiTy. I tell you mine right here, I am sick of all other parties and crowds, if you are not making one i ain't going to another party...

So once again Thanx to all who was there,

Light&Love
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : May 31, 2004 16:30
ayahuasca parties rock, i missed this one but enjoyed them in past!           Believe your soul !
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : May 31, 2004 16:37
If Some 1 have Pics from this party

Please share with us

i realy want 2 see what goes there last friday

bomz           Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
noamicko

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 3, 2004 09:52
you can find pics in the gallary enjoy
HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jun 10, 2004 04:38
I am sorry i missed this one!!

Way to go Jackey and Niva!

I saw the pics and it looked really good!

the right people the right vibes:)

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Minzar & Ayahuasca Massada desert party 28.5.2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance