Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - MINDSHARE II: JAHBO, DJ NATAN & more, SF, May 6-8, 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MINDSHARE II: JAHBO, DJ NATAN & more, SF, May 6-8, 2005

Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Apr 15, 2005 22:36
awwwww, we wish you would be here too... Penta after Jahbo is like a dream

So, anyone traveling from Southern CA, or from any other considerable distance should contact us for a discount on presale tickets... pm me for more info
we love your dedication           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Apr 15, 2005 23:47
You guys just Rock!!!!!!!!!!
Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 16, 2005 08:48
i might just have to catch a ride from this crazy belgian guy i know in LA. he likes to pick up hitchhikers. i think i will wait in front of his house with a sign.

hmmm........

by the way, us So. Cal folks appreciate you creating the party. roadtrips are half the fun and this is the first time i've seen a lineup this tough. there are going to be some tired people in the morning.

alienfreaksho:)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 22:47
yes nikkita you will be missed@@ im glad you still remeber mindshare I..im thinking this one also has that special feeling. .even weeks in advance!!
i spent the weekend in a forest full of life and energy what better place for a party with freaks!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

let the madness continue           freaks unite!!!!
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Posted : Apr 19, 2005 06:53
Pre-sale tickets are now available for $25, both online through pay-pal (www.mistressofevil.com) and at Ceiba Records (1364 Haight St. @ Masonic).
Just a reminder that this is a limited capacity event so please buy your tickets early to avoid disappointment! If you are in SF you can also catch us at Synchronize on Wed. nights at il Pirata until the party.
the energy is building!!!!! yayayayayayay!
peace
megan
          Bringing Dreams to Life!
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Apr 23, 2005 01:39
It's coming soon... I can't wait for the onslaught of what's gonna happen. And it'll be outdoors too... Can't beat that with a stick, a baseball bat maybe, but not a stick...

An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Bodhi 13:20
Bodhisattva 13:20

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Apr 23, 2005 04:49
looks like I'm coming out for this.....           info/tourdates/psy
http://soundcloud.com/Bodhi1320
http://www.facebook.com/Bodhi1320
http://www.beatspace.com
3rd Album \\\"Equations\\\" on 2to6 records
jyoty

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 01:57
whoooo gettin' my tanies lined up for this one!
this is a dream lineup in every sense.. i need to prepare myself physically, mentally, and spiritually to be turned inside out (afucha me'hatachat) !

also M.o.E. and crew made some beautiful artwork for the dancefloor...

get ready .....
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Apr 28, 2005 01:30
Just a little over a week to go for this one... Wow... I am really looking forward to the Jahbo dosage that we will be receiving... A big big thank you to the MoEs for putting this excellent show together... I really can't wait for this at all, and you get an early dose of Natan at the How Wierd Street Faire, as well as a dose of Gil too. You can't beat that at all !           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Posted : Apr 28, 2005 02:19
Hi! wowow time flies, the party is fast approaching! the freak invasion begins tomorrow when Natan and his crew arrive, mwah ha ha...
Presale tickets are going fast so please remember that this is a limited capacity event and buy your ticket early!!!! They are available online through paypal, at Ceiba on Haight Street, and we will be at synchronize tonite as well as the How Weird Street Faire on Sunday! Look for us at the trance stage or at the booth selling local cds!
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaw!           Bringing Dreams to Life!
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 28, 2005 03:39
also you can get tics at the ceiba clothing booth at the fair...

here comes the madness...again!!!           freaks unite!!!!
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Posted : May 1, 2005 01:42
MINDSHARE II
May 6-8 2005
http://www.mistressofevil.com/Mindshare2.html
415-820-9652

Only one week to go til the first campout of the year(for N.CA anyway) begins!! The energy is building and we can’t wait to dance under the stars again! We wanted to give you some more details about the location and workshops and also, an update about the event:

- It is located at a beautiful mineral springs resort 4 1/2 hours north of San Francisco.  The road is paved all the way there and it is a very easy drive! NO OFF ROAD DRIVING!!

- All the cabins and rooms are booked unfortunately, but there are some teepees available for rent, and tent camping is included with your ticket.

- Everyone is welcome, but we ask that you leave your dogs at home, and that
children under 18 are supervised at all times!

- This is a LEAVE NO TRACE event, please take home what you bring and be respectful of the land!

- ABSOLUTELY NO CAMP FIRES OF ANY KIND (You will be subject to a $500 fine!!) NO EXCEPTIONS!!

- Please carpool as there is limited parking space.  Check our website soon for a rideshare forum where you can offer or request rides (or if you are on tribe, check out the Mistress of Evil tribe).

- Directions, lineup times, and final details will be announced Thursday evening.

- LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE! Tickets are going fast, and we must limit attendance.  Please buy a presale to avoid disappointment, the land cannot comfortably accomodate more than 300 people.  (Pay Pal cutoff is Thursday May 5 at midnight!!!) You can also buy tickets at How Weird, at the Ceiba booth or at the Local Artist cd booth.

Added to the Friday night downtempo lineup is Jason (Rawheaven.org) and the Saturday night ambient lineup and dome will be hosted by Raw Heaven as well…

Below you will find information about the workshops that will be offered!  We hope that you will join us for this magical weekend of healing, sharing and dancing!! Please leave a message on the info line or send us an email: mistressofevil_23@hotmail.com with any questions or concerns!

Peace!
M.o.E

MINDSHARE II Workshops:

Afternoon Spin Jam!
Saturday 3-5pm

Warm up for a long night of dancing by joining Kfire and Leticia Gravitania of the Coven Fire Troupe for an hour or two of fun in the sun with fire/circus arts!  Poi and staff spinners, hoopers, fire faeries and circus freaks- bring your toys to share and let's play!
If you've been yearning to learn but have kept putting it off- wait no more!!  Grab a stick, throw some rubber balls in some socks, or tie some glow sticks on a string and join in the fun!
Please bring some fuel to contribute if you want to spin fire! (ONLY IN DESIGNATED AREA)!!

Intro to Reiki Workshop, Guided by Malia (Usui Reiki Master Teacher)
Saturday 1-4 pm

Simply put, Reiki is Christ-Consciousness energy that can be channeled by anyone who is attuned to it. Explaining the experience of Reiki to someone who has not yet been attuned is a bit like trying to explain the Burning Man experience to a Black Rock virgin; to truly understand it, you really need to experience it for yourself. However, it is my intention for this workshop to give people who are not yet attuned for Reiki a better idea of what it is, how it works, and how it can be used to enhance your own innate (and limitless!) capabilities for healing, learning, growth, and empowerment. Bom Shiva!

Costume Making!
Saturday 4-7 pm

It’s a new moon, so lets brighten up ourselves and the dancefloor by making some festive costumes for the night.  Bring some art supplies, fabric pieces, face paints, costume clothes and items to share/borrow/trade.  We will supply some basic items, but bring anything you think will help brighten up the dancefloor!  Faery wings, bat wings, tutus, hats, ballroom gowns, fluoro boots, hula hoops, poi, & other accesories... lets get silly           Bringing Dreams to Life!
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : May 1, 2005 02:02
Christine, Megan and all who are working on this, What an impressive and inspiring event you've got planned. My heart's with you guys on this one.

Wishing you the best experience of your life.
Much love and respect

rich
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 3, 2005 01:09
its baaaack!!!! yayaya...and yay to marco aka natan for rocking the howeird street fair...on top of a 5 hour jahbo set combined with the best local producers this lineup is going to be out of control yayaaaaa!!!

bring lots o love and madness with you!!!
          freaks unite!!!!
polariskyo

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 3, 2005 07:59
wish to be there... stompin' in spirit as always my friends!!!           0_o
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - MINDSHARE II: JAHBO, DJ NATAN & more, SF, May 6-8, 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance