Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Mindelight Light The Mind (Phonokol 2006)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mindelight Light The Mind (Phonokol 2006)

Rephlex

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 18:08
This is a great album with really funky and groovy melodies... something actually different for a change, with great vibes and funky guitar style psychedelic experience.

1. Disco Funk
The album kicks off with this groovy track not one of my favorite but gets you into the mood for the next tracks.

2.Infected Cat
Great Track, amazing melodies and great guitars. I really enjoy every bit of this track, nice cat sounds samples

3. French Connection
Really good track with a great sample from french connection, I specially enjoy the last part of this track it gets really exciting.

4. CQ
CQ is a great track overall amazing melodies and great groove, also has a good rythm and a nice beat

5.El Guacaloso
really good hardware sound in the beginning, it has strong powerfull beats. good track many people love it although its not one of my personal favorites.

6. Music
This track really gets to me, its an amazing voyage and it keeps you tripping for the entire length of the track. it completley tweaks the lyrics to make is sound groovy and trippy.

7. La Granja
Great (but short) groovy track with amazing guitars taken from ZZ Top, amazing electrical track.

8. Morning Light
One of my favorite tracks, the Lord of the Rings sample is amazingly implemented into the track and gives me the shivers when i listen to it. In my opinion this is one of if not the best track in the album.

9. Nyahs Dream
Relaxed track to sit down and trip for a while its got good samples and great mood. also has a nice rythm that keeps the track in style.

Conclusion:
I really liked this album, its completley different then any ordinary israeli trance fullon artists. ITs got new sounds and great funky melodies. I think its a great production and more albums like these should be released. I hope we see mindelight releasing a second one as soon as possible!
overall i would give it a 9/10
favorite tracks: 2,3,4,6,7,8

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 18:20
I like this album, already tested at dancefloor is ok. Fav´s: 2, 4,8           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
T w i l i g h t
Twilight

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 18:29
yeah Mindelight is huge, I agree, Morning light is the best one of the album, also watch out for LOCO's side project (Blue MD) very good as well
MP Recording
MP Records

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 18:32
Very very Good Album

What nexxxxxt????

All MP Support

Infected Cat crew

www.mprecords.net
tron
Plug/Tron

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 18:36
i have to admit first time i heard the album i felt it was missing somethink but as i ve listened it has grown for me i got to hear things that i didnt first time i hear it and i can see where it coming from and i like it much more; im proud of hernan and javier for all the effort put into this disk even if theyre in 2 diferent continents =) ive heard track 4 and 8 played out in london and outdoor parties all over england good i really like em 2 best as well
keep em coming chavos
peace =)

blue MD killaa           http://www.triskelemanagement.com/tron.html
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 18:59
All the the best to this Album....nice work///
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Mindelight Light The Mind (Phonokol 2006)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance