Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Mike's freinds party 17.3.2005, Tel-Aviv
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mike's freinds party 17.3.2005, Tel-Aviv

dreamcaster
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 19:08
ahhh ... what a nice gathering we had there , about 100 beautyfull smiling ppl who came with only good vibes

location : near "hof gordon" under the burn "koloseom" club, in a small pub.
sound: minimal with no balance, but did the work.

line: i don't remmember the name of first dude who play but he gave realy gr8 minimal tunes perfect 4 warming the crowd , after him "psycho beat" came up, they gave nice full on set, they realy feel the crowd

i left around 5:00 so i did'nt got a chance 2 hear moshe (moglix) set but i heared it was mind twisting, boom on u moshe and good luck with the coming party - impressive line up for the full on lovers

all in all i had gr8 time it was fun 2 meet old and new freinds.

boom mike for pooling this gig , no doubt it's all about the vibes

have a gr8 weekend everyone

One dream could tell a life time stroy
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 20:17
Quote:

On 2005-03-18 19:08, dreamcaster wrote:
line: i don't remmember the name of first dude who play but he gave realy gr8 minimal tunes perfect 4 warming the crowd , after him "psycho beat" came up, they gave nice full on set, they realy feel the crowd

hey man, it was me (under the name of INNERGIZER), thanks for the nice words, it was my first party in tel-aviv area and i was surprised to see so many great people in a birthday party
happy birthday Mike and Michal, and good job Psycho B.I.T
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Mike's freinds party 17.3.2005, Tel-Aviv

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance