Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

midnight full-on from Colorado...144bpm

mukti777
Mukti

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Dec 19, 2007 17:05
Greetings isratrancers!
So here is my newest track, fully mastered.I hope it is enjoyed! Please feel free to give any feedback!! It is my tribute to Spacemen 3!
Peace~Mukti

http://capturedspace.org/Mukti-Does_It_Feel.mp3           "Any act, if in accordance with the Will, is an act of Magick."
metameme.org
GyPsynate
GyPsy

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Dec 20, 2007 08:50
I like man...I dont know about Full-ON but its good.
sounds like the kick and bass are a bit muffled though...
nice production,Deep...
I feel like the bass does not fit the track ...and the last high hats at about 6:17 are too steady and need a bit of change to end on, it kinda makes me loose the nice trance you built up.
I would put a more deep griddy bass to it like the old Activate Morlock style.But thats just me...
I think its a nice peice of work bro.
mukti777
Mukti

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Dec 20, 2007 21:12
Thanks for the feedback, GyPsy! Yeah, I guess it depends on your deffinition of "full-on".
It is full-on to me, but deff. dark and twisted..but also funky...which is a must for my production!
I did wrestle with the bass and kick eq's quite a lot, though i think at the right volume and system, they shine through (it has been played on a large p.a. and thumps!).
The end high hat sequence is intended to be that straight forward...I'm paying tribute to Spacemen 3 in this track...two of their tracks were sources of inspiration for this...'how does it feel?' and 'suicide'...the later is a deff. punk rock/noise romping tune, so I tried to capture that a bit at the final build.
Thanks again, brother..i really appriciate your take!           "Any act, if in accordance with the Will, is an act of Magick."
metameme.org
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - midnight full-on from Colorado...144bpm

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance