Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Miditec - Midi Station -=- USTA ( Aug. 2005 )
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Miditec - Midi Station -=- USTA ( Aug. 2005 )

Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Sep 12, 2005 06:49
great album and great music
You have your style and uniq killer vibe
i find in every track always something that makes it special
Wish you all success in your future
keep rocking
Neurologic
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 18, 2005 11:27
Not the best album but not the whorst too, didn`t surprised me at all, just another album released out there.
bass system

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 18, 2005 15:16
mmm......i actualy buy this album.....
for sure this is one of the worst album i heard!!!
all sounds the same in all tracks with a lame production i ever heard.
the tracks sounds like they made in one night.
nothing psy on this one.

btw.....full on you have the worst taste in music.

full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Sep 18, 2005 22:05
bass system, I couldn't care less about your opinion about my taste, but I respect your opinion about this release.

I find this release nice, there are some nice tracks inside it. Obviously there's place for improvement, the album could have one more track and some different basslines on most tracks could make it even more effective at dance floors.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Sep 19, 2005 00:29
i don't understand what makes this a psy-trance release? it's very well produced, but it just sound sooo lame and not innovative at all.

2 Nygma: im sorry but who tell you that psy must be innovative?

it is beautiful to see such diffirent opinions here. just the best possible promotion im ready to order the disc.
          Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Pavel
Troll

Offtopic posts:  39
Posted: Sep 19, 2005
Well, USTA... They stopped to innovate a while ago.
I think it was after Mark Allen's Inventive Steps. Since then it just became a full-on factory. Who still remembers that they were releasing some of most innovative and cutting edge psy trance? They discovered Lish, Zirkin, Bonky, BLT, Psysex, Gorlation Corporation (Hujaboy) and many more. And now what?

Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Bardak

Offtopic posts:  1
this is true,10 years ago krembo was cool.
but today usta.....come on.....
its the lame lable in israel today.
all of usta artists is the ones that no lable wants, & they dont care about the material or anything, they just want to release the music.
i mean psytekk,miditec wtf is that!!!! & all of usta v.a's.

full on for sure your taste in music is the worst ever
or......if you a good friend of the lable or artists please stop your reviews since they are not HONEST with the isratrance pepole!!!

Spasm

Offtopic posts:  1
Quote:
great album and great music

jeez men how can you say this.
Didn't you read what others wrote?
Are they tottaly wrong?
I mean every independent people that posted hear, took time to appreciate the CD, gave their most honest opinion, and these are non influenced users, that just heard the CD.
And you that apparently are affifiated with the record label came here and putted a completely diferent opinion, did tou hear the music at all?

I mean if you are just tapping the artist back for sympathy, you're not helping the scene at all supporting bad music.
you're just saying, "hey, keep on destroing the scene, its ok we like it that way... "

I'm ashamed to say that some nationals (i'm from Portugal too) just take everything they hear without a shread of a decent critic.

everything is Killlargh if its over 145... its not only you..

Are you afraid of your own taste?
Or do you have one at all?
Or just want to be nice to everyone?
for crying out loud, just look around you men...
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Sep 19, 2005 19:28
Bardak and Spasm- you have something to say about the album- why not say it- since when is this a review section about reviewers?

People like this album- they're alowed to, you know. What are you? The good taste police?

foooooo.....           ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Bardak

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 21, 2005 14:17
Quote:

I find this release nice, there are some nice tracks inside it. Obviously there's place for improvement, the album could have one more track and some different basslines on most tracks could make it even more effective at dance floors.
Respect!

well full on i didnt find those words in your review....

Salamandrill

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 21, 2005 16:27
the faster people understand not everyone has the same opinion about music the faster we all get allong. If someone else likes it then just leave it alone and shut up... too many 13 year old kids in here that heard two cd's and now they think they can tell everyone what they should listen...

full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Sep 21, 2005 20:05
Bardak maybe you should take the time to read my review...

Quote:

On 2005-08-25 01:22, full_on wrote:
Miki show us his own stuff works on dance floors and that his collaborations are also tasty. Energetic stuff that works on the dance floor, different layers of melodies and it is different from Beat Hackers, showing Miki found his own identity. IMO a point to improve would be adding different basslines to the tracks. Also there's enough space here for one more track.

Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
DSP

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 21, 2005 23:54
RUBBISH           Get Lost or Die Trying
Miditec
Miditec

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 24, 2005 20:23
hey guys thanks for the reviews and sahar u right my friend there are people that like the music and people that dont like but most of the comments that goes in this forum are reviews by kids that dont know nothing from their life
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 24, 2005 22:38
great way to take critisism miditec or should i call you midifullon
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Miditec - Midi Station -=- USTA ( Aug. 2005 )
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance