Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - Microkorg??
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Microkorg??

sento
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 19, 2013 16:56:05
Any worth at this time in the VA world??... to me sounds kind of fat.. is that right?
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 19, 2013 19:41
there's better stuff out there, still kind of cheap, like the novation's sound a whole lot better to my ears! but maybe that's just my taste! but would rather pick a virus or nord any given day over the Korg's for swiss army VA hardware synthesizer!
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Oct 20, 2013 08:22
My nephew (18 y/o) was given a microkorg for his birthday last month by his folks. He & played around with it for a day before finding that it lacked a lot of tweakability even though the sound was ok if somewhat basic.

We took it back to the store with receipt. My nephew played with Minibrute & MS-20 Mini (I was happy to chip in some extra for more godson) but he settled on minibrute and has been happy every since.

He's not really a keyboardist or EDM producer though. He plays guitar, flute, drums and bass at relatively pro levels. Synth is more general interest/hobby.

I borrow it from time to time, was planning to get my own Minibrute this weekend but am going to wait until the 25th to see what Arturia are announcing           Cuntus Maximus.
faxinadu
Faxi Nadu / Elmooht

Started Topics :  282
Posted : Oct 20, 2013 09:49
very much dislike it personally           
The Way Back
https://faxinadu.bandcamp.com/album/the-way-back
sento
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 20, 2013 10:38
Thanks guys!!

as u know, it has same engine as ms2000...:

Taisto
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 20, 2013 11:36
I have XL version, it has R3 engine, but its quite limited by hads. I use it thought quite often for pads or some arpeggios.. there is vst software exits but i could't add it to FL for some reason i was not care enough to find more deeper. But with that software you have quite almost every tool to sythesis better.
          - - - - -
- - - -
- -
-
faxinadu
Faxi Nadu / Elmooht

Started Topics :  282
Posted : Oct 20, 2013 11:56
i had both the ms2000 and the r3, didn't really like either too much, useable but nothing special           
The Way Back
https://faxinadu.bandcamp.com/album/the-way-back
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 21, 2013 15:34
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2013/10/arturia-teases-a-new-analog-mini-keyboard-microbrute/

warning: spoiler!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - Microkorg??

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance