Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Memory Flash (MDMA Rec. 2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Memory Flash (MDMA Rec. 2002)

Kenneth
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : May 26, 2002 22:13
Well, in New Frontiers, Gidi made it obvious that he is open minded and that he flows into new directions, and on this Comp' he shows it!
1.Visual Paradoxx - Irish Lad (Well this track is not really my style, its the usual Visual Paradoxx Style, very minimal, some clubby touches, some nice FX's but it doesnt really evolve into anything...Great Sound though!)
2. Sesto Sento vs. Gataka - Muse (Now here the Fun Begins, a very different stylefrom the other Sesto Tracks, much more minimal, much more groovy... it seems that like Smooth (With Intergalaktic) the Sesto's prestent their Full Potential in a collaberation!)
3. EchoTek - Memory Flash (Well this dude is appearing on every MDMA comp' that came out lately, and u can only say WOOOPEEE! excellent Tehc-trance with a "running bass-line and some nice samples, excellent 4 the night...)
4. Quantum - Shout (It says on the CD that the guy who made this is Gidi Snapir, Is it Gidi Hovek Olam? anyways, a very nice track, excellent sounds but it is 2 repetitive! good though)
5. Atomic Pulse - Cactus (Holy Shit, this guy is everywhere! 4 all the astrix lovers, this is exactly the same! dont really like it, except some FX's on it that made me smile...)
6. Beat Backers - Brain Function (The Best 1 here 4 sure! finally a refreshing sound in Full On! Great Groove, Great FX's, Great Bass-line, Excellent 4 the Dance Floor!!!!)
7. Psychlop vs. Bonen - Frequency Patterns (This track is a turn point in the Style of this comp, eventhough its pretty slow, not a 145bpm full on, it is still full on, but not my kind of full on! i just didnt connect 2 it, its pretty tired, except 4 the sound that enters on 0333)
8. Mad Processor - Alone In the Dark (Any1 remembers the Game? anyways, excellent Bass-line, wicked noises and FX's, some nice dark melodies, but i dont like the kick, it doesnt fit! but the break in the middle is very nice! kind of the new trend - Tech-FullOn)
9. PPS Project - Zero Pulse (Another Hard Technoish Tune from these guys! They Work NonStop!!!! Excellent Low BPM "HAfirot" track 4 the middle of the night!!)

OK, all in all i have 2 things 2 say!
1. This Comp' has the best sound i heard in ages!
2. This comp' is not entirely good, but it worth the money only cause of tracks 2,6,9!!!!!

Cheers           "...God made weed, Man made booze. Who do u trust?..."
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : May 26, 2002 22:22
Gidi Snapir = Gidi Hovek Olam

About the Beat Backers ( I think its "Beat Hackers", But anyway...) they are 2 guys from Beer Sheva.

They also made rmx to Simon track...
Very nice.

Anyway, Sound good compilation, Will get it !           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
Kenneth
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : May 26, 2002 22:43
well on the cover of the Cd it says "Beat Backers"!
          "...God made weed, Man made booze. Who do u trust?..."
GIGI

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 13, 2002 11:36
Another funky compilation from Dj Gidi , brings us various tunes , each with a unique story that leads you throughout
magic places....
My favorite here are Sesto's Muse & Echotek, wow, really great work !!
Also Atomi pulse makes thier usuall appearance in any cd..... but again deliver with fine cristal sounds!!
track 7 is kinda a mystery to me, didnt really like it , and i tried... but something very wierd about this one, not my cup of chai at all, & i would leave it outside this comp.
All to all, its worth the buy, so just check it out yourself...Peace !           TOO WIERD TO LIVE, WAY TO RARE TO DIE!
I ALSO HAVE MY ATTORNEY WITH ME...
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Jun 13, 2002 13:06
Quote:

On 2002-05-26 22:43, Kenneth wrote:
well on the cover of the Cd it says "Beat Backers"!

doesnt matter my friend, theyve printed echotekk as number 2 on the cover but it turns out to be number 3 on the cd... (Joker FIles v2)

have a good one.

A
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Jun 13, 2002 14:35
It's Beat Hackers- it's a typo.
After two listens the trax that caught my ears were Muse & PPS (I had that one for a while though.           ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Modulization
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 18, 2002 07:07
PPs project are a couple of guys from Carmiel
and I know them, the work with the Big Q!

Great style...           Just listen...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Memory Flash (MDMA Rec. 2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance