Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - Melbourne Parties - Psy-Inspired Artwork
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Melbourne Parties - Psy-Inspired Artwork

llaineey

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 3, 2006 05:09
Hello Beautiful People,

Just wanted to let interested folk in the Melbourne (Australia) who've been to the parties and festivals there know about some artwork which has come directly from them and is currently exhibited in Melbourne.

It's currently installed in two local venues, and will be there through May and June, maybe longer, depending how long I'm in Australia for.

The venues are:

** Wallah, a great little Israeli-run cafe in Balaclava, on Carlisle Street, inbetween the railway bridge and the BP ... and
** Noise Bar, a bar in Brunswick which hosts lots of Psy events, some which are already posted on Isratrance.

The work consists of intensely coloured abstract images, sometimes described as ‘painting with light'. They begin life as surreal photographic recordings of light captured at the selected parties and major festivals, usually psy or related events.

Those currently exhibited have their origins in the following festivals and parties, almost all of which featured Israeli artists:

Rainbow Serpent After-Party at St Kilda’s Prince of Wales Hotel in February 2006.

CD launch for Melbourne/Israeli Hip-Hop / Jazz-Funk Band ‘Still Thinking’ also at the Prince of Wales Hotel in April 2006.

High Society – images captured during March 2006 at the ‘High Society’ party

‘Earthcore in the Park’ at Melbourne’s Sydney Myer Music Bowl in March 2006.

Contact details are available alongside the exhibited work or from me via PM. Sorry, no website at present.

I'd love to hear what people think of them, if anyone is in the area and has a chance to wander past.

Cheers heaps and smiles always,

Elena.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - Melbourne Parties - Psy-Inspired Artwork

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance