Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - May 22-24, 2009- JUNCTION 604 - Near Canton, Ohio
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

May 22-24, 2009- JUNCTION 604 - Near Canton, Ohio

jds

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 27, 2009 05:55
Thanks so much for all the pics people are posting. Looks like it was an amazing event. What a location, wonderful decorations also.

Must have been a great weekend!
emilybobemily

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 27, 2009 06:02
it looks absolutely magical.

good job guys.

I am so jealous.
vapourtrail

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 27, 2009 07:14
WOW ... jus WOW to begin with such a beautiful space ! sadly iv never been to 4 quarters but heard a couple of people telling me how similar this space was to 4Q ! im already missing the freshness of the forest and would like to thank the orgz. for pulling this one

all sets I heard and danced too were really good ... best set for me was Kilowatts tho ! theres something special about his tunes and it always takes me back to the himalayas finally got to hear the Monks killing it for nearly 4 hours at the main stage ... deep spacey night time sounds at the best ! big ups to all the artists for throwing their best for a wonderful weekend of trance dancing ! as said earlier Peter Parker's installation was awesome ... nice visuals that complemented the pureness of the main stage area.

the vibes were thick and the smiles were all around ... was fun hanging out with all my peeps (thanks dash for all the supplies ) and making new freinds at this gathering !

big boom again for Luke, Malachi, Alberto and others !!! will be there in 2010 for shure           *physical universe is finite....Spirit is infinite*
SweetChaos

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 27, 2009 18:40
whatta friggin' shweet weekend!! we couldn't have asked for more. so many things came together, there was no doubt in our minds that we were supposed to be doing this, and that we're supposed to now be doing it annually!! who'da thunk that the rangers would be as hopeful of having this next year as we!?!

i'm so filled with gratitude, i'm sure my words will fail in getting this across fully. firstly and most importantly, thanks to the forest called Camp Tuscazoar for drawing us back together. so many tribes of the Family gathered for this on this amazing Land, and the resultant vibe and Energy are indescribable. the sunday sunset pow-wow at Buzzard's Roost was the perfect way to close the Weekend, and nothing short of Divine.

thanks to:

Dana (and his family) and Dan. These are the most kick-ass rangers you can find. These dudes were so tolerant, supportive, and helpful that i feel like i spent the weekend working with mah GrandPaps. they slaved gas around with us, supplied the buggy that allowed us to cart shtuff (generators, gas, artists, wood, etc) around the grounds, ran buffer when the sheriff showed (multiple times, in the WEE hrs when others rangers may've left you to deal with it on your own), suggested for the last 10 mins of music that we "turn it up and blast it, just because!", and then helped sort trash/recyclables for 12 hrs when the music haulted, still smiling like the rest of us, still hearing the music. and then in a sweeping gesture of love, they cordially invited us into their home Monday night for supper, to share pics and such, and thanked us for our contributions and endeavors as much as we thanked them. it moves me to tears...it was nothing shy of amazing.

Luke and Ben....wouldn't have attempted this with anyone other than you two. it's the biggest honor in my life to have been a part of this with you. it has opened my eyes and changed my life, and these memories will NEVER be separate from my being. sharing supper with you two and the rangers as we did was a Divine Gift. I Love My Brother Monkeys to the end...

Jen and everyone that helped make the Slow Food Cafe the healing, dining experience it was. Jen's love and intent cannot be missed, from the first bite of whatever you're eating from her kitchen, instantly you know you're eating Wholesome Food. every time i went to the cafe, every time, Genevieve was there, making sure folks were well-served and Jen had what she needed - inspiring dedication. Valerie, so patient and helpful, was also integral to the success of the cafe - she logged many an hour there. Jessica also gave up her whole weekend to be with us, and spent a great deal of that weekend in the cafe, bustin' out some tasty vittles. Dave, Ben's dad, was so very in the kitchen. so many people helped, there's no way i could name them all, but your contributions surely didn't go unnoticed. JCT 604 couldn't have been without you all!!

Alberto! mah man stuffed 2 sound systems, his camping gear, ass-less chaps, and his Magic Sock all in one van. he was so on top of issues, including people moving speakers, changing settings, changing power sources (this has to be my only complaint, and request for next year - unless you're working directly with Alberto when making these changes, know that you're negating hours and HOURS of tweaking and creating massive migraine headaches for some peeps. Next year, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY CHANGES TO !ANYTHING! UNLESS YOU'RE WORKING DIRECTLY WITH ALBERTO OR A MONKEY!!! thank you) that the sound system never glitched. we had a faulty generator from the co we rented from causing the Temple of Squeegee to crash every 10 mins on Fri, and Alberto never missed a beat. dude was so busy, he never had a chance to don his ass-less chaps or bust out his Magic Sock. this saddens me, and will be remedied for next year - attendees will thank us for this! it was an honor and a pleasure to work with you bro!

Jeremiah Richard (Ben's brother). dude shows up on Friday talkin' about "where do i go, and what needs done?", and kept working like that thru Monday. filling gas cans and generators, passing out fire wood, carting artists up and down the hill, manning the gate - indeed he's earned the title of Honorary Monkey, and was announced as the MVP of this weekend. Jer - ya know bro we couldn't have done it without ya!! Love to ya bro.

Devotee's deco was mind-bending. his dj booth set up had the dj looking like spaceship commander from the dance floor, and blasted us into outer space. his tapestries were painted with such love, and added so much energy to the Monkey Barrel. his love for this is easy to see, and his work and dedication to this event were invaluable. Shane, the time working with you and the conversations we shared were as important to me as any other part of this festival. of all the people i really didn't 'know' coming into this, i feel like i bonded with you the most. i truly cannot wait to party and work with you in the very near future mang! Love ya homie...

Gina, Aaron, and Adam for there Altar work. their altar spaces Sanctified it all, bringing and balancing Energy like true Shamans. and to have shared the sunset pow-wow with you was inspiring and an honor. no amount of thanks is enough, and i'll hope our journeys bring us together again soon.

Stas had the Temple of Squeegee pimped out in his true style. dude, your deco and energy were necessary in making the Temple the haven we'd hoped. working with you has always been a pleasure, and i KNOW we'll be doing this together again very soon.

Peter Parker. "dedication: climing 60 ft into the trees with only a 30 ft ladder and crocs to make that hex screen of his work perfectly with what Devotee had going on". Peter definitely moonlights as Spider Man, battling evil and bringing unimaginable videos to your brain processor to promote good and healing throughout the multiverse. bro, it was a pleasure to meet you, and you're contributions to the success were HUGE.

David London, for reminding me that it's OK to stop for 30 mins and smell the interactive kaleidoscoping roses no matter how busy you think you are. and as promised, the Imaginary Ball you gave me has already cost me 12 hrs in trying to figure it out and master it!!

to all the spaceship commanders that bravely and reverently led us to our own outer reaches. we goes where the ship goes, and your guiding of the craft was impeccable. keep up the GREAT work and bringing the message and direction. spaceships don't fly withouts dah commanders.

and, of course with no less feel, to everyone who attended. our vendors had some wonderful art, and the hookah tent was an oasis for many a space traveler. the vibe created by all the Spirits gathered, though truly indescribable as mentioned, was palpable and embracing, invigorating and enlivening. in springfield i may've heard it said that "it embiggins even the smallest of us."

these thanks are not all inclusive, due to the shortcomings of my tired and oozing brains. if your name is not in this post, it SURELY is in our hearts.

looking forward to seeing you all soon and frequently, and then we'll regather in Tuscazoar, at the crossroads, for the 2nd Annual JCT 604!!!!

all my love to you all,
.;.Sweet.;,
SweetChaos

Posted : May 27, 2009 20:29
see what i mean by tired and oozing brains!! i cannot forget, and he should not think he was in any way forgotten:

Doug Fishwick!! 13 400W UV canons, creating a purple sun at the Monkey Barrel, popping Devotee's work right off the canvas. Doug was a work-horse fo sho, also bringing the generator that saved the Temple of Squeegee. Couldn't have made it without ya, indeed. Hoping we'll be working and partying together very very soon.

Primordial Ooze for bringing all that they brought. They brought a Blue Spectral Monkey, spandex out the yang, and the lighting that colored the trees at the Monkey Barrel. you guys rock, and you know, and i love ya fer it!!

soon, yes?
Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 27, 2009 21:37
I am completely fulfilled after this one. What a journey it was. From the sleep deprivation bodhi and i put ourselves through to make it to the airport friday morning at 5 am, travelling all day with only 3 winks of sleep on one of our planes. Once we reached the venue though we were completely re-energized!!

I had about 3 hours to enjoy the venue before my downtempo set, then immediately went down for an 11 hour nap so I missed all of friday night I am very bummed too because I wanted to hear the new stuff the ooze has been cooking up.

Saturday was magical, got to roam the campground and mingle in just about each of the campgrounds that were setup as well as catch BSM's trance set. The aliens were from many far galaxies at this one and I got to meet just about everybody!

The deco throughout the whole campground was fantastic. From the two stages, to the glowing balloons hanging in the trees lighting the way to the main stage, to the individual setups at each of the camps, top notch all around!

Many thank you's go to Luke, Terry, Ben n the fam, Jen and the whole kitchen staff (just amazing food and very select tea's!!), and Alberto for organizing a very comfortable and amazing weekend. You all are rockstars in your own way and I hope to be able to attend next year.

Hell, Terry even had a pair of studio monitors for us to use in the cabin to polish up some tracks before our set! Bodhi and I also got to start some new tunes there in the Hoover Lodge as well, the inspiration was flowing.

It was also a treat to enjoy the campground sunday night and monday morning without the party being there. The scenery is just amazing, birds chirpin in the day and bats screaming around at night. It's definitely a much different feeling without the whirring of the generators and the oomsk oomsk echoing in the distance.

Many new connections were made and old ones re-kindled. Cheers to 3rd Eye Squeegee, there is no way that anybody could tell it was your first event together. You guys work incredibly well together, like a well-oiled mothership. Cheers!!!           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
si*om

Posted : May 28, 2009 00:44
wwooowow.............had a great time. hats off to t orgs n artists n all t beutiful people. it was pure magic!!! wonderful sets by everyone. looks like OH is bk in action again.

a big thnx n keep up t great job

Boom!!!
so_sedated

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 28, 2009 03:40
What a great time! Really fun stomping outdoors again. Everything was amazing... loved meeting new people and dancing with old friends. The organizers seemed really relaxed but on top of things, and extremely hospitable.

Music was great. One of my favorite sets was Shapestatic -- love hearing them live. Also really enjoyed Alex Falk's set on Friday... does anybody know the name of the first track he played? He said something about it being a German artist but I can't recall the name. Ooze and Monks could not keep me off the dancefloor...

Well I had a ridiculous time so would like to thank everybody for making the party what it was. Deco around the main stage and video projections were all amazing. Thank you!!

Here are some pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38847543@N07/
nicksynergy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 28, 2009 18:55
I had a lot of fun. I think that everyone involved did a great job. All the core essentials were in place. Deco and stage infrastructure was great. Many thanks for having me out.

Nick Synergy
Sonic Dragon Records / Overmind Works
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : May 28, 2009 18:58
Those visual screens look badass. I'm sure peter had some awesome eye candy up on there.           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
DeeT

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 28, 2009 19:48
WOWOWOW!!!
I'm still tingling.
STILL buzzing.

Thank you Luke, Ben, Terry, Alberto, Jen, Geneveve.......EVERYONE!!
I'm eternally grateful to ALL involved.

Everything. Totally. ROCKED !

Delicious musicks, delicious foods, delicious land, delicious smiles.
Tho I might be a bit quiet and not so chatty, I really feel like I got deep with ya'll. We've definitely known each other for a VERY long time. IT felt like home.
Thankyou, family........

It was really really nice to push around all that love and exchange energies with ya'll.

It was a very special weekend.
ThankyouThankyouThankyou from deep in my heart.

What a SLAMMIN begining to my festy season!!

Love to all.
.DeeT
Alakazam
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 28, 2009 19:58
I am still floating around with good vibes as well.

What a great piece of land that is!!! Tall tree cover everywhere! Even the main stage was almost totally shaded!

The highlights of the festy for me were the epic Sunday morning set from Pat Karmakanic, stomping with friends new and old, and the Saturday morning dance floor with Gypsy and then Kri!

Gypsy threw down some grimey tunes for that time slot and I really dug what he was putting down.

I also enjoyed PsyOps set. Great track selection as always... Maybe next time we can get a few more stompers out there for it!

Thanks to Terry, Luke, Ben and fam for putting this thing together and I will DEFINITELY be back for the next version.

Next time we will make sure not to run any stop signs, too!
djmeghan
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : May 28, 2009 21:21
Man oh man! What a fantastic weekend! I'm still in recovery mode! I'd say more, but I have a ton to catch up on here at home. Can't wait until next year's festivities!           http://www.psylicious.com
http://3rdeyesqueegee.com
http://www.facebook.com/djmeghan
http://www.soundcloud.com/dj-meghan
bastardsamadhi

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 31, 2009 05:39
thanks for the shoutouts for shapestatic and my dj set!
that was me playing the techno into nighttime trance friday night, whoever mentioned that.. thanks!

i had a KILLAH time! this fest was the beginning of a tradition for ohio, thanks for everybody's hard work and hospitality!

first track i played on DJ set was STEPHAN BODZIN & MARC ROMBOY - PUCK!
3rdEyeSqueegee

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 31, 2009 17:32
Ok Everyone, sorry for the delayed response. I have been physicaly Ill for the last few days and have not felt like staring at a screen for more then 2 min.......

So. First off i want to thank EVERYONE who came out, Artist, participants, observers, etc. You guys all REALLY came thru for us on so many Levels. The no alcohol "policy", lol, I want to thank everyone so much for being so cool and observant. Fortunatly The camp staff really worked with us on that and i really dont think they would have been near as cool if everyone just said whatever and did not care or try to abide.

I also want to thank everyone that came in from out of state. That means alot to us a new production crew. We realized people where coming in from great distances and people re-arranged schedules, daily lives, Took precious vacation days from work, paid for gas or plane tickets. and so much more to travel to our neck of the woods and we really kept this in consideration throught out the whole process...

I personaly apreciated meeting most of our DJs....My family and I have only been in the USA for the last year and before when i lived here i was not into Elec music at all so it was real nice to actually meet some artists that i have been listening to for the last couple years!

Peter Parker, wow, it was an absolute honor to work with you. Your VJ work is what I inspire to do one day.....although orginizing i think takes to much time to devote to get to your level but it was really nice to see such a profesional VJ!

I think the most humorous event for me was seeing Psyops haulin ass on that 10 speed down to the mainstage .....wow that erally was some funny shit. No worries Bro, we love ya!

Kitchen Help......WOW, Val, Jessica, Karrie, Geneveive, Matt, Brian, My Dad...and Karries friend, sorry i can tremeber her name since i inly brieflyt saw her....You guys Helped out SO SO SO much. The cafe would NOT have been able to be open for the amount of time it was without your help. I KNOW Jen apreciated it and so did I...That was some killa food eh? If Slow Food cafe is available for catering if anyone would be interested for any event. Also Jen is a MASTER nutritionist and would be willing to do any cooking/nutrition workshops....

Doug and his Lights. They worked perfectly! thanks for your energy and equipment...especially for the Gennie! looking fwd to working with you again for sure.

Shane, your DECO was AWSOME! I could not have imagined! that DJ Booth still blows my mind...Your tapestries are gorgeous....i loved em ALL!

Ooze, Thanks for bring some additonal Tapestries and Spandex for sure...Also thanks for your KILLER sets!

Alberto, (alfredo).....Thank you SO much for being such a great guy to work with and such a profesional...your sound was AWSOME and i personally feel we would not have had the sound bleed issues we had if your settings had not been messed with. i would like to apologize for whoever felt the need to mess with your equipment.......I look fwd to working with you again.

I also would like to thank Doug Fishwick for reminding us that once in awhile you just gotta stop and smell the roses and not take shit so seriously.....

Dana and Dan.....(rangers) Thank you SO much for being so open minded to new expireinces....we had a great time working with you. Without you help we would not have been as successfull.

Gypsy....It was SO nice meeting you and Daisy. You are great souls and look fwd to our next Pow-wow. You art on our Flyers and websites are AWSOME. Glad you are doing our next one!

Aron, Adam, Gina, Geneveive. Thank you SO much for your awsome energy on the Alters.....Wow. I really enjoyed reading the sayings and looking at the arrangments....thank you so very much.

ALL our Vendors. you guys really came through! Thanks SO much for being a part of the festival.....

My Brother Jer. WOW. like terry said, you got there on Fri and busted your ass until Sun.......You really lightened our load for sure.....we'll turn you into a trancer yet!

Last but not least, Terry and Luke. You are true brothers. I can not think of anyone i would rather be in a crew with. Its very nice to be working with individuals who not only know how to have one hell of a good time, but also know when its time to get down to business. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY MONKEY BROTHERS!

I am grateful from the bottom of my heart to all who contributed! This has been one of the greatest expiriences in Jen and I's Lives and look very much Fwd to doing it again next year!

LOVE TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Benjamin Richard
3ES Productions

PS. ALL VJ work was completly done by Peter Parker with some assistance from an up and coming video artist Brian Taylor from Pittsburgh. I wanted to do some video but between Gate shifts, Generator runs etc, i just didnt have the time to get to it....
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - May 22-24, 2009- JUNCTION 604 - Near Canton, Ohio
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance