Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

massage from goa 2002

___dj_bog
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 7, 2002 10:39:33
hello people,
we're writing to you directly from anjuna.
people, i haven't been here from 1998 and nothing changed. for everyone that say that goa is dead - is wrong!!! it's alive full power...
one thing diapointed me... the music. there is no one profesional and not even a desant mixer that can bring this place the vibe it needs... so we write you another massege after the com.pact lable party that we're making. till then enjoy yourselfs in israel (which is not so bad...),and see you in the end of the month in the holyland.
Bog&Raner.
Visual Paradox
COM.PACT REC.
___dj_chesta
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 9, 2002 07:03:18
I agree with you B.O.G. Goa is alive and kicking as usual am there every weekend. Its just the party scene that is a bit fucked up these days. Also due to some local elections the cops are not letting any party happen till 20 th Jan. Its great that you are trying to organize some party.. I wish you all the successes…And hope that you get some good Djs…who know to create the ambient and keep up the tempo with proper mixing and smooth switch overs in Nos...Not the usual kind who carry couple of Dats or Mds and start considering themselves Djs.[color=Red][/color]
___psydancer
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 12:19:19
hey i was in goa over the new year .. enjoyed the banyan tree, anjuna and disco valley parties ..

do u think u could help me out with track names  - or artists - that were played by the djs at night at any of these raves ? and goa gil, i dont know if u went for that one - but wasn't he playing a lot of guitar oriented stuff - like sun project ? i think he played 380 volts as well .
any help - greatly appreciated .
___DJ_Leo
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 13:56:11
hey gadi , i see that you having fun - good !
bring a 'Souvenir' when you are coming back :)
___metrix_girl
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 14:03:54

pitty u dont have good mixer!

;)
___951
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 14:21:07
"bring a 'Souvenir' when you are coming back"

he can bring you more then one ;)