Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Manmademan - Creation Myth (Elektrik Orgasm 2004)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Manmademan - Creation Myth (Elektrik Orgasm 2004)

moondancer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 11:44
1. Creation Myth
2. Regardless
3. Hyper Tension
4. Rogue Filter
5. Program Reality
6. Crossfade
7. Network
8. Systematic
9. Frenzy

This album sounds like you play track no. 1 in a loop... and not even that, it would still sound the same if you played the 1st minute from track 1 in a loop... Don't get me wrong, the style is nice and pumping for those dark hours in the night but having a full album of this... well, it gets old really fast...

However there is one exception: track no. 5: Program Reality which is a KILLER!!! You get this drifting spiritual voice singing and the first time around it "morphs" into some bell chimes, the effect is incredible!!! I'm wondering if they didn't try to reproduce the buzzing sound Terence McKenna described he heard during his ayahuasca experience. Anyway, somehow this particular track gives me the feeling that I'm crossing the Mexican border in an old Chevy van loaded with cocaine in a secret meeting with Pablo Escobar... hehehe something that creates such visions has to be good!! It's a real shame that other tracks on the album aren't like this

So all in all I rate this 6/10: 8 average tracks + 1 absolute killer!!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 15:30
dunno whats up with this duo but from leading progressive act with amazing sound work they became lame music makers..           Believe your soul !
Lux
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 7, 2004 13:21
As moondancer said it's like listening to only track. Nothing special about this album. Seems to me that they were in a hurry to release a new album.

The only track that saves this album from total disaster is track no. 5 Program Reality which is a real atmospheric, deep yet dark killer. It definitely stands out from the rest of the album.

Too bad...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Manmademan - Creation Myth (Elektrik Orgasm 2004)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance