Ken
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 31, 2004 04:12
<MANAS>
Goa Psychedelic Trance Party ս
Saturday November 6-7th, 2004
Place׾ʻYamanashi,
Namesawa Camping Ground (This place is deep nature)

Train & Bus Information check out http://www.sfaira.net/manas/manas.htm

Entrance: 2000 yen Parking: 1000 yen
Gate Opens 16:00 Music Starts 17:00

<MAIN FLOOR>

<Guest DJs>
Kemix (Psy16, Earthcore Japan / AU)
Pedro (Psy16 / AU)

<Live>
Gokufuto
Saikariom

<DJs>
Batta, Mario, Ken-Ken, Gen, Take

<CHILL AREA>

<Live>
A.P.C. (Souped Up Records / NZ)

<DJs>
Jeff, Ken, Pedro, Batta, TivaTiva, Mario, Takeru

<Dcor & Flyer>
Tiva Tiva Projection

<VJ>
Kan Chan

Tiva Tiva Projection's decor just gets better and better with each party. The chill area has a nice shelter with tatami floor and BBQ holes for fire.

If you're not afraid of the cold, come and dance around the fire, smile, make new friends and listen to some twisted psychedelik goa trance in deep nature.
Ken
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 5, 2004 00:18
Team Optrix from Earthcore NZ will also VJ at Manas! They have done some nice shows in Japan this summer like The Gathering (Vision Quest) and the Earthcore Tour Party on Nov.2nd. This will be their last gig before going to Australia to do the Earthcore Carnival.

Thanx 4 all your great visuals guys and looking forward to your last show at Manas this weekend!           The music was like new black polished chrome
that came over the sky like liquid night.

psy16.com
Optrix

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 5, 2004 01:41
cant wait, we will be there getting psy with the vibe. Last time we did this gig we had a ball. Its wonderfull being in the forest surronds, people camping, cooking, and partying true pacific style.
Ken
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 6, 2004 01:31
Looks like good weather. I so looking forward to this after all the bad weather we've been having - what a way to finish the Japanese summer party season. This party is pure goa psytrance and the sound system is gonna rumble!!!

I think they have organized a shuttle bus from the station to the campsite but my Japanese aint that good so if you can read Japanese please check out the party webpage http://www.sfaira.net/manas/manas.htm           The music was like new black polished chrome

psy16.com
Optrix

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 17, 2004 03:18
WOW
What a weekend! This is the Japanesse PSY SCENE! Forget many of the larger parties run by outsiders. This party was a true Jap Psy Experience. If your in Japan, you have to checkout the Mana's crew. Most amazing location, ultra awesome sunrise. Most enjoyable gig i attended in Japan, Aug-Nov. Will go back there tomorrow!
You guys know what it means to throw a intelligent party! Wonderfull people! See you next year!! PSY ON!
dance&smile
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Nov 17, 2004 06:28
ya wish i coulda been there, but already had tickets to rajaram///
manas definitely is one of the best organizers in the tokyo area (vibes, location),
BATTA-SAN, hey maybe u guys can try to bring in some crazy new artist sometime!!!
(like from australia?) i'm sure there are many australian underground artists who would luv to play at ur parties! (just guessin)
Ken
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 18, 2004 04:22
This was a KILLER party!!!!!
for me the best of the year so far.
Send your pictures please! or were you guys having too much fun?
I think I said this in another thread but I'll say it again here... BATTA's set in the morning was a mind blowing experience. 3 hours + 30 min. encore + 30 min. encore! From old school goa 2 new 2 his own trax, he was in the groove. Where's that topic about best DJ in Japan? Batta will surely bomb Australiens downunder with the Earthcore sunrise set.
Also I'd like to say Gokufuto and Saikariom's live sets were good too.
MANAS, please keep promoting Japanese underground artists and maybe the occassional overseas new artists is kool too.
Big hugs & respect 2 all the Manas crew and party people, u guys have the most awesome vibe going in Tokyo at the moment IMHO           The music was like new black polished chrome

psy16.com
Trance Forum  Forum  Japan - Manas: Nov. 6/7 Last Outdoor Event for 2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance