Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Offtopic - Make IsraTrance Great Again!
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Make IsraTrance Great Again!

Bipolar
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  78
Posted : Sep 1, 2018 09:39:58
I think Isratrance has not died but it has fallen in the gates of Oblivion, mainly because we are been living in a loop constantly like an Nightmare on Elm Street movie, the only questions that we have been asking for years, is how to make this bassline?, how to make this lead? how to use a compressor? how to make those magical golden rays? so it just became repetitive and boring, and that made all the super pro producers leave the forum, I remember when we had Domestic sharing how to make a bassline, really interesting things that we dont have today, a lot of epic producers are still here, they watch from the shadows as the doors of Oblivion open and consume everything.
But lets be frankly most of us have been here for many years, many have been producing for a decade or more, and those "how to make a bassline?" questions are not feeding our brain any longer. And consequently people dont connect to the Isratrance world anymore as they used too. I think we need to evolve our questions, try to become a more mature forum, and Im not talking about putting down your Xbox consoles and talk about how to change a diaper forum, Im talking about taking knowledge to another level, share our most secret tips, what has been working for us, what we have learned in a decade or more of studding the arts of the Jedi, Music Production and twinkie levitation. So the question here is no longer how I make a bassline?, the question is how do I turn a descent bassline into a freaking pro goddess bassline that will rock the entire planet, dancefloors around the world and will make a gap in the cosmos for eternity? How do I make my leads become something out of this world? that will twist the mind of any man and the soul of every living thing in the galaxy and beyond. How do I make my mixdown go from "Yeah I think its good bro" to "God damn it man this just gave me a brain orgasm and Im even feeling kind of horny", thats the mixdown I want!, thats the mixdown we all should have!.The question here is how do I make my almost good music in to a freaking avalanche that will make me play in the Ozora festival and have sex with the hottest blond in the party music. You know what I mean my alien brothers? The question is how do I become a god?... (cinematographic silence) (Fades to black......)

Now the question is how do we do this? My first thought is reinvent ourselves again as a forum, we have already all this really nice threats like "The mother of all" sound cards, basslines, leads etc threads that have worked for a while, how about we start from scrap again?, but now with more years in the business I think we can contribute a lot better information, more accurate information about production techniques now a days, I suggest we can make those threads again, do not erase the old ones, just a new fresh view of all we have reviewed and learned from years, techniques change all the time. basslines have changed a lot since those threads were created, a simple super saw lead will not cut it anymore, we need to go deeper in production in a more professional level I think so this forum will see the light again. I mean thats just an Idea, Any suggestions on how to become a god hehe and how to get with the hottest girl in the party are well accepted, so does any idea on how to become a more professional forum so we can begin to be not a forum for people who are just starting to produce music, but a forum that turns good producers in to a house hold name producers. Big McDaddy producers, Alpha male frequency producers, I dont want to do golden rays any more, I want super Tutti frutti rainbow rays. I want freaking Adamantioum rays, I want intergalactic magical Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious rays! Now a days we are at the level were we need to premaster or master our tracks, we need the pro tips about mastering, about mixdown, not just the "get some groups and highpass them tips", we need the Nutella tips the hard nipple twister tips, the masonic tips, we need them all. And Isratrance will resurrect and become free again, so fly my beautiful Isratrance forum become a bird once again and fly to infinity..

Now I know what you are thinking, " this guy is f... nuts or just blazed the f.. out!!" and well yes to all that, but I know must producers have worked many years learning secret abilities, secret learnings that only at the top of the psychedelic pyramid exists. Knowledge only for a few, so we can make a system. We can make a private thread or some place in the forum only Isratrance Full members or Artists (blue name) can enter. This way the information is not for every one to see and you dont feel like you haven been robed. And this will make people more active in the forum, they will need to post more, and start threads to achieve the full membership, which grants the pass to the professional knowledge and the secret wisdom of psychedelic sexi tips. OK maybe that Idea is just the Marijuana talking. I was picturing on making a psychedelic producer secret society! which membership can only be achieve by becoming a full member in the great forum of Isratrance or if you are a sign artist ( sexy blue name), that will make people more interested in the forum and in learning the arts of the Jedi, and that helps people share more their production secrets without feeling that they are giving the trick away for the entire world to see. Like David Copperfield when he got sued, or the behind the scenes of Friday the 13th or John Carpenter's Halloween. Anyways my mom says I need to go to bed so I will leave but not before saying. I believe in you Isratrance, I believe in your greatness and I know you will shine again like Rome in the golden years, like the most beautiful sunrise humanity will ever see, Like the magical sensation of getting abducted by an alien and not remembering nothing the next day,and waking up with strange markings everywhere, like the delicious sensation of getting the hottest girl in the party! ouhh yeahh my alien brothers!Lets make Isratrance great again! Vote Bipolar for president!.. Peace.... ( ..ok Mom Im going!!).Bye!
Moonclear
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jan 7, 2019 23:35
Sure, sounds good <3
Trance Forum » » Forum  Offtopic - Make IsraTrance Great Again!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance