Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - MAGNAT - SAYYES (QUBE records 2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MAGNAT - SAYYES (QUBE records 2002)

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Oct 4, 2002 19:36
well,amazing cd that open your mind better than every drug. Magnat is Michael Kohlbecker known to trance world as Eternal Basement and as Fuenf D at spirit zones alternative music chart. after alot releases here come another album (btw - as magnat he released some rmx's at atomic rec) on Qube records, label with no borders and without any chance to define the main style. just EDM (Electronic Dance Music) with one rule, its have to be IDM (Intelligent Dance Music).
music here is pure techno/house/trance/dub so u can choose what u like. atmosphere is warm and melodic. build ups at best funf d traditions and positive vibes promised.

track list:

01 WAVE - smooth tech house tune with perfect build ups to open the album on a best way. just like this sound.

02 SAY YES - continue with say yes, headliner trak of the album. funky house with uplifting structure and soul of deep african heart. groovey.

03 EVERYBODY STARTS - my highlight of this album. here is already great dancefloor stuff (for every floor). what a flow. massive bass and techno structure and melodies on top of it.

04 HARDED - as on every album Michael have one non communicative tune. harsh techno trak with crazy samples to made u drive crazy. fast and kicking trak.

05 F.F.M.VISIT - this one tuch your heart with deep melodic morning trance feeling and sure make u feel the love..

06 TROPFSTEINTRANCE - morning techno trance trak. straight to the bone.. fat sounds and smooth groove.. and psychedelia..

07 AWAKENIZING - 14 min of chill from all the sorts.. mixture of psy chill to lounge and some drumm'n'bass tunes. Michael known for his chill out skills, so i dont need to say more..

well, one of those cd's that take u high.. deep.. and right..           Believe your soul !
misha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Oct 6, 2002 00:32
This what i had with me during my vacations last week, nice album, pretty techno one for psy fans,but still very good production!cool to see this review here!!
Good music for sure!
          www.boshkebeats.com
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Oct 6, 2002 02:11
cool to see somebody react to it
and style realy hard to define.. sellers at shops have a hard thoughts what stend to put in on
          Believe your soul !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - MAGNAT - SAYYES (QUBE records 2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance