Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mafia Dance Festival

Dj_Marios

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 11, 2009 18:48
BROTHERS & SISTERS PEACE!!!!
In the beginning (1990-1994) it was only Acid Music

We all are here to unite and not to divide(i wish), and we dont feel responsible to excuse for something but i would like to navigate all brothers and sisters to our web site, on the main stage section, and if anyone of us would spend some time calculating and thinkin, it will found out few things very simple to see and understand,,

a) from the 25 live acts that are on the web site(more to come)15 are brand new projects blasting the scene the last 3 to 5 yearz maximum...is allmost same on the dj's list...then start count also who from them are havin night directions and who dont,,,

b) if you look under the line up it says "ALL LINE UP IS BEEN TESTED IN DYNAUDIO AIR 20" ,, if any friend dont understand whats that, we would be happy to inform him personaly about how we check the Music for the festival and how difficult is for all Trance bands to sound good and remain on a top level quality signal in a serius sound system between "other"....

c)talkin about oldies and newers or same same,,i wanna make the same question to all that i did to my self and partners since before the 1st SDF... what makes a festival to transform into a FESTIVAL?..

...well our personal opinion is that simply you need all the pioneers in every level of your crystal,,, Sound?/Artist?/Dancefloor?/Market?/Family?...every level...

so what a fest we would be if we did'nt have there a serius capacity of all those that they are responsible for EVERY BPM YOU ARE LISTENING IN 2010???,,,, the ones that they are navigating and kickin for allmost every Satyr-day in every dancefloor for the last 18 year...

at the end i dont wanna say that the kind of Music you are calling dark psy 160 or 170 bpm is bad,,i m sure is good for many people and the posts here are provin this,,,,but i m wondering ,,,,in every festival i ve been the last 4-5 yearz,,when this music comin on ,,why is maximum 500 people remaining in the dancefloor and all the rest thousands appearing when the old dudes are comin out? and also i m wondering more...if i was a men live and born in the jungles of Mafia,,really pure and innocent knowing very few things from the outside world,,, been for first time in my entire life in a festival that kind,,, and listening this catastrophic full mad Music with samples from horror films with screams talkin about evil and devil? how i would feel really?... well my friends sorry but this is not the culture and the civilization that we want to promote in this pure from our western shit place...

Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Nov 11, 2009 18:54
Quote:

On 2009-11-11 18:47, andonis wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-11-09 12:58, disco hooligans wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-11-09 12:33, andonis wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-11-07 15:40, FULL FACE wrote:
for my opinion a SERIOUS festival must have all styles!

True.

False.

What I meant is that most big worldwide serious psytrance festivals (Ozora, Boom, Reloaded etc.) try nowadays to include all subgenres of psytrance (fullon, prog, dark, chill etc.) and that with a good reason. All quality artists of these subgenres have something to add to the musical and psychedelic experience of a big psytrance festival. Specific for Mafia and from what I've seen untill now, the line up is full of top quality artists but I would also like to see some more experimentation, i.e. qualitative new names, also from the dark subgenre.

The reason I am excited about this one is because its almost full of artists that don't play dark, nor progressive music, just a banging psy-trance festival, like Samothraki, where 90% of the sets in the main stage were psy-trance, no progressive trance, no dark psy, no Goa trance (although MWNN, Youth, some Slinky Wizard and Total Eclipse were a good exception). There was night music (that has nothing to do with the dark psy subgenre) and there was morning music (that has nothing to do with the ibiza/israeli commercial/cheese fest), but especially in 2001, there was a flow. The whole week was like one massive trip you never wanted to stop.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Nov 11, 2009 19:02
Quote:

On 2009-11-11 18:54, disco hooligans wrote:
. The whole week was like one massive trip you never wanted to stop.

oh yeah it was

Quote:

On 2009-11-11 18:48, Dj_Marios wrote:

at the end i dont wanna say that the kind of Music you are calling dark psy 160 or 170 bpm is bad,,i m sure is good for many people and the posts here are provin this,,,,but i m wondering ,,,,in every festival i ve been the last 4-5 yearz,,when this music comin on ,,why is maximum 500 people remaining in the dancefloor and all the rest thousands appearing when the old dudes are comin out? and also i m wondering more...if i was a men live and born in the jungles of Mafia,,really pure and innocent knowing very few things from the outside world,,, been for first time in my entire life in a festival that kind,,, and listening this catastrophic full mad Music with samples from horror films with screams talkin about evil and devil? how i would feel really?... well my friends sorry but this is not the culture and the civilization that we want to promote in this pure from our western shit place...

nough said.

Signature:

Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Nov 11, 2009 19:14
The line up.

LIVE ACTS

ABSOLUM, 3D Vision Rec - FR

ANTIDOTE, Neurobiotic Rec - FR

BROKEN TOY, Alchemy Rec - SA

CONCEPT, 3D Vision Recordings/Trick Music - FR

DEVIANT SPECIES, Ambivalent Records - UK

DIGITAL TALK, 3D Vision Rec/Yabai Records - FR

ETNICA - PLEIADIANS, Etnicanet - IT (Special 2 Hour Live!)

JOURNEY, Free Spirit Records - UK

KOXBOX, Twisted Records/Solstice Music - DK

LOGIC BOMB, Solstice Music - SWE

LIQUID SOUL, Iboga Records - CH

LOST & FOUND, 3D Vision Rec - SA (Special 2 Hour Live!)

PHATMATIX, Yabai Records - FR

PHIBIAN, Trick Music - UK (Exclusive Live!)

PHYX, Timecode Rec - SA

PROTOCULTURE, Nano Records - SA

RINKADINK, Alchemy Records - SA

RUBIX QUBE, MMD/Disasterpeace - SA

SCORB, Trick Music - UK

SQUID INC, Ambivalent Records/Trick Music - UK

THE GRAIN SOCIETY, Ekholab Stud/Oktava Rec - GR (Exclusive Live!)

TOTAL ECLIPSE, Mandala Records - FR (Special 2 Hour Live!)

TRANSWAVE, 3D Vision Rec - FR

TRISTAN, Nano Records - UK (Special 3 Hour Live!)

XATRIK, Digital Psionics Rec - SA

DJS

ALPHA, Interzone - GER

CHRISTOF, 3D Vision Rec - FR

CONNECTO, Vortex - SA

DADO, IBZ Recordings - FR

DICK TREVOR, Nano Records - UK

DINO PSARAS, Boa Group/Oktava Records - UK

DJ NOON, Concept, 3D Vision Recordings - FR

DOC, Harmonia Records - GR

EDOARDO, Neurobiotic Records - IT

EMOK, Iboga Records - DK

E303, Antiworld Events/Sonesta Records - UK

FRANK E, Twisted Records/Solstice Music - DK

JAMES MONRO, 4Ddigitalaudio, Flying Rhino - UK

JAY OM, Free Spirit Records - UK

JOHAN, Solstice Music - SWE

KRISTIAN, Transient Rec - UK

LIQUID SOUL, Iboga Rec - CH

MARIOS, The Grain Society/Mafia Dance Festival - GR

MAURIZIO BEGOTTI, Etnicanet - IT

MAX LANFRANCONI, Etnicanet - IT

MONTAGU, Symphonix, Blue Tunes Rec - GER

PETER DIDJITAL, Mpdqx/Digital Structures - SWE

REGAN, Nano Records - SA

SHANE GOBI, Alchemy Records - SA

SERGE, Neurobiotic Rec - FR

SWARUP, Universo Parallelo - BR

TEO, Mafia Dance Festival/Oktava Rec - GR

XP VOODOO, Spun Records - RUS

All Artists are 100% confirmed and tested in Dynaudio Air20!

Last Updated (Wednesday, 11 November 2009 16:35)           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
confo_psy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 12, 2009 15:48
Quote:

On 2009-11-11 18:44, DR SAMMY wrote:
Let the music speaks .. guys ..

..Full suport to the underground scene ..

New artists .. new soundzzzz..

Newschool sound its on guys even you like it or not !!!

Respect the oldschool .. But listen to the newschool .. they have something to say also !!!

Respect to the newschool Psy Freaks that they really try Hard For the new horizons.. for the 2010..

Respect MindTripping music and not "GABBA" styles

We just wanna trip thats all..

Thanx and respect !!!

Sammy

i agree 1000%100
DR SAMMY
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 12, 2009 18:13
Anyway Guys the line up sounds cool ..

(I dont have nothing to separate from you guys ..)

Same same as always..

The same line up is like the most festivals in Europe

every summer..

Its all about Taste ..

I like more acid music ..

and you have a lot in the line up..

(you can check also Rastaliens & Braincell)

i beleve that its a magical place there .. so as

"marios" said :

""what makes a festival to transform into a

FESTIVAL?.."" :

""THE PEOPLE AND THE ATITUDE of the people ..

Only them they can transform into a Serius

FESTIVAL ..!!""

Love & Light !!!

& Cu there..

Sammy           * Dr.sam25@hotmail.com
* http://soundcloud.com/dr-sammy
* http://www.myspace.com/drsammy25
* http://www.youtube.com/user/DRSAMMMY25
* http://www.reverbnation.com/drsammy
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Nov 12, 2009 19:59
Quote:

On 2009-11-12 18:13, DR SAMMY wrote:

you can check also Rastaliens & Braincell

sure ! +1
abraxar

Posted : Nov 18, 2009 00:47
hi there, i hope everything will be well executed and organised. but i have sth to say here.. (to Dj Marios) if you want to keep this place pure from all our western shitty attitude and way of acting, then don't do it. because this shitty attitude will be there for sure whatever you may do to prevent it. it's in our white dna and i know that you know it, especially when you really lived the ninety's fully, and experienced all this good and bad time, cause in this music everything goes (i mean that you have already the experience to judge properly). but sth else also, music is music whatever bpm. and as far as i remember myself in the ninety's (well almost 17 years in the scene as a dancer), i really tripped out with fast paced tribal music than cheesy goa or israeli styles, as everyone else in europe and goa. but we can't speak about for 2 or 3 styles anymore because the tree has grown wildly and the branches have many fruits of different genres, but i'm sure that this feeling also will be there in this mafia island if people will allow it. let the flow of the universe guide your steps. the fun is the trip into music, time and space, and if i could i would really be there, so Have Fun for me, too!!
Dj Dino aka Mindwash-SoundKraft rec. au
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Nov 18, 2009 15:22
----->>>>
------->>>>>
All the best to this great event.Mpravo my old friend Dj Mario [Loco].Ill do my best to be there.Anyway i wise you and im sure for this to have bigger success that you except...
Good luck to one more time.....
p.s.ho can forget SDF 1,2,3...???
Have a blasting Festival.....
---------------->>>>>>>
------------------->>>>>>>>>           the mindwash is coming...
-------------------------
http://:www.myspace.com/dj_dinos_mindwash
http://www.facebook.com/dj.dinos.mindwash
http://www.tattoodesign.com/mindwash/
aless
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 18, 2009 16:40
Quote:

when this music comin on ,,why is maximum 500 people remaining in the dancefloor and all the rest thousands appearing when the old dudes are comin out?

may be because they cant understund this style and they all thing that dark=evil fast teror music as they call it

Quote:
and also i m wondering more...if i was a men live and born in the jungles of Mafia,,really pure and innocent knowing very few things from the outside world,,, been for first time in my entire life in a festival that kind,,, and listening this catastrophic full mad Music with samples from horror films with screams talkin about evil and devil? how i would feel really?... well my friends sorry but this is not the culture and the civilization that we want to promote in this pure from our western shit place...

yes i agree the psy music is nothing to do with horor films or evil-devil but dont put them all in same case there is a lot of different dark artist that playing real psychedelic music and there is a lot of new artist that playing amazing muisc also with 160bpm just if u want to make a massive fest and quality fest with good sound chek some dark artist their sound quality is faaar better from cheesy full on or prog

sorry for my eng

~.~ Psy party means Aliens World ~,~
"-Ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?
-Mmmm, all the time.
-It's called mescaline... It
aless
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 18, 2009 16:47
Quote:

We all are here to unite and not to divide(i wish), and we dont feel responsible to excuse for something but i would like to navigate all brothers and sisters to our web site, on the main stage section, and if anyone of us would spend some time calculating and thinkin, it will found out few things very simple to see and understand,,

a) from the 25 live acts that are on the web site(more to come)15 are brand new projects blasting the scene the last 3 to 5 yearz maximum...is allmost same on the dj's list...then start count also who from them are havin night directions and who dont,,,

b) if you look under the line up it says "ALL LINE UP IS BEEN TESTED IN DYNAUDIO AIR 20" ,, if any friend dont understand whats that, we would be happy to inform him personaly about how we check the Music for the festival and how difficult is for all Trance bands to sound good and remain on a top level quality signal in a serius sound system between "other"....

c)talkin about oldies and newers or same same,,i wanna make the same question to all that i did to my self and partners since before the 1st SDF... what makes a festival to transform into a FESTIVAL?..

...well our personal opinion is that simply you need all the pioneers in every level of your crystal,,, Sound?/Artist?/Dancefloor?/Market?/Family?...every level...

so what a fest we would be if we did'nt have there a serius capacity of all those that they are responsible for EVERY BPM YOU ARE LISTENING IN 2010???,,,, the ones that they are navigating and kickin for allmost every Satyr-day in every dancefloor for the last 18 year...

as i see unfortunateli this line up will have a lot of commercial music

good luck guys           ~.~ Psy party means Aliens World ~,~
"-Ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?
-Mmmm, all the time.
-It's called mescaline... It
MafiaDanceFestival

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 24, 2009 19:06
New Artists in the line up...more to come....

Main Stage

LIVE ACTS

EAT STATIC, Mesmobeat/TIP/Twisted Rec - UK (Special 2 Hour Live! No Laptops!!)

PITCH HICKERS, Nexus Media - SA

PROMETHEUS, Twisted Records - UK

SHIFT, Nexus Media - SA

SLUG, Nexus Media - SA

DJS

EARTHLING, Neuriobiotic/Spun Rec - SP

SENSIENT, Zenon Records - AUS

YOUNGER BROTHER, Twisted Records - UK

Alternative Stage

LIVE ACT

EAT STATIC, Mesmobeat/TIP/Twisted Rec - UK (Special 2 Hour Downtempo Live!)

DJS

DOUBLE-D, SB/Wonkay Rec - GR

MERV, Eat static, Mesmobeat/Twisted Rec - UK

NOON, IBZ Recordings - FR (Surprise Set!)

ROBIN, Triskele Management - UK

SHAWNODESE, Mind Funk Records - NL

All Artists 100% Confirmed! More to Come!!
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Nov 25, 2009 00:30
the place looks amazing.well done guys

www.myspace.com/djkristiantransientrecords

www.myspace.com/dejavoo303
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 25, 2009 04:43
Quote:

On 2009-11-18 16:47, aless wrote:
Quote:

as i see unfortunateli this line up will have a lot of commercial music

good luck guys

Do you call this line up commercial? Then you have a serious music problem my friend....hope you can solve this at the next slayer or kidzadza concert....
Dj_Marios

Posted : Nov 25, 2009 14:42
DUDES,, peace in ur minds,, i m playing NIGHT MUSIC since 1994 till TODAY!!!! but NIGHT not dark or evil ,, we dont listen BLACK METAL here, we are into dance MUSIC and we love to see the ppl happy and psychedelic,,,,,, i ve been in every festival in 50 countrys FOR 20 YEARZ ,,, so ,, in most of the places (i repeat that) when this style comin on is only 50-500 ppl remain in the dancefloor. WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHERS????... in ozora this year when juno reactor starts the fest it was 17.000 ppl .. 2hours after he finished ,they were only 500 ppl in the dancefloor,seeing ppl leaving by hundreds the main dancefloor is not the best thing you wanna see in ur festival,,,,, if this style is soo amazing and we are sooo blind invite me pls to a fest with a lineup from those dudes and lets go together to see whats goin on,, also if you think that SCORB/PHYX/ALPHA/PHIBIAN/XATRIK etc etc etc... are commercial then ...sorry ,,we are a commercial festival and we are proud that we support the quality on SYNTHESIS/HARMONICS and most of all SOUND PRODUCTION!!!!! dont forget my friends that we comin from the land where PY8AGORAS gave us all the keys in what we love around MUSIC, and words like HARMONIA / RY8MOS/ METRON / SYNCHRONISMOS / GRANULAR SYNTHESIS ARE GALAXYS AND DAILY NEEDS FOR US!!!

MUSIC UNITES THE PEOPLE & PEOPLE UNITE THE GRAINS!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Mafia Dance Festival
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance