Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  World Music - Madboojah - Project (2007)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Madboojah - Project (2007)

psionic nomad
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  253
Posted : Dec 16, 2007 10:13
Phonokol Ltd and Globalev Productions proudly present MADBOOJAH, WORLD BEAT PROJECT– one of the most prestigious musical project emerging from Israel, combing electronic and world music into a melting pot that brings you the sound of the future!

A beautiful musical trip, influenced by various worldwide music styles, languages and instruments in a very special blend of East meets West! Truly a special global celebration – an international project with worldwide influences.

MADBOOJAH is a project created by Shlomi Avratz and Udi Ben Knaan – both are well known and respected musicians in the Israeli music scene. Udi Ben-Knaan is a member of the famous Israeli World Music group “SHEVA” that composed and produced many of the group's instrumental works. Udi has been involved in the production of other unique world music projects such as "Heeyam" - a project of Indian Music sung in Hebrew by Sufi artists – one the highlights of last year’s "Israel Art Festival".

Udi is a real master of many ethnic strings instruments and traveled all over the world seeking the masters in each country in order to learn to play those unique ethnic instruments – Indian Sitar, Afghani Rabab, Persian Tar, Spanish guitars, Turkish Saz, Didjiridoo and Greek Lira.

Shlomi Avratz is a well known Israeli DJ, living the southern city of Eilat spinning Electronic music, soft Trance & World beat witch he creates!!! They both met in Eilat while Shlomi played Udi some of the tracks he made and they immediately decided to form this unique project – MADBOOJAH!

This forthcoming album is the amazing result of this fruitful cooperation between them MADBOOJAH PROJECT! Consist of 10 amazing musical creations, floating between ancient and modern, east and west, electronic and acoustic, computers and live instruments!

Both, Udi and Shlomi, with their wide contacts in the Israeli music scene, brought some of the most talented Israeli singers to participate as guest performers on this album – Mosh Ben-Ari, Karolina Avratz (Shlomi’s sister), Gil Ron Shema (Member Sheva), Avraham Tal (Lead singer of The Fools Of Prophecy) and Roberto Mendez (of Mayumana), singing in French, Arabic, English, Portuguese, Spanish and Hebrew!

In addition many well-known Israeli musicians also participated on this album – Boaz Berman (Percussions, Founder of Mayumana), Uri Miles (Accordion, Irish flute, Irish and Scottish Bagpipes) Amir Shahasar (Persian Nei and Turkish Clarinet), Avi Agabara (Percussions), Itzik Yona (Acoustic guitar) and David Broza (Spanish guitar).

Daniel Kestenbaum (from the electronic music group - Babaganushka) was assigned for additional production, mix and sound design.

MADBOOJAH is a global harmony and peace music project! A magical trip of musical voyage all around the world featuring the colors of Israel!!!

Track List

1 URGUS
2 FUEGO
3 MADBOOJA SOUND
4 ZIMBOOL
5 BATUKADANCE
6 BALOOGA
7 RAUL
8 LAZ TRANCE
9 UNDER A SCOTTISH SKIRT
10 BALADISTAN

www.myspace.com/madboojah

b0mski
          * I said "mom mom, I have found my spiritual enlightenment" and she said" there's another thing you have to find: A JOB" :>*
psychopsy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 21, 2007 16:49
very uniqe music
loved it and also balkan beat box
Astral Waves
Astral Waves

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 13, 2008 19:23
Excellent music, Good luck with the release!
10/10           Psybient/Downtempo psytrance album "Mystique" released!

Bio: http://www.altar-records.com/bio.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTbHtcTFYNA
http://www.altar-records.com
http://www.digitalys-studios.com
Bjejina
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 19, 2008 19:09
Wow! What a happy and uplifting music! You can't listen to this and remain seated! You simply must get up and dance. Well Done and Good luck!

When you lose touch with inner stillness, you lose touch with yourself. When you lose touch with yourself, you lose yourself in the world. (Eckhart Tolle)
I.SHIVA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jan 26, 2008 22:40
One of the best albums in 2008 i think.           Itay - DJ & Sound Engineer
( - :
www.myspace.com/ishivamusic
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Feb 15, 2008 18:43
Quote:

On 2008-01-26 22:40, I.SHIVA wrote:
One of the best albums in 2008 i think.

Released 2007... really amazing music!           missing plug-in
Trance Forum » » Forum  World Music - Madboojah - Project (2007)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance