Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - M-Sphere - Electronic Relaxation (2003)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

M-Sphere - Electronic Relaxation (2003)

Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Apr 9, 2004 20:03
Hi there... this is an older release but after searching I didn't find it in here... and considering I listen to this a LOT and totally love this CD, I thought I might mention it here - I do not think it gets the respect it deserves! Tracklist and other info:

M-Sphere "Electronic Relaxation" Insolation chilling 2003 (INSOLCHILL007)

1. In The Sea
2. Pulsar
3. Eyes Of Blue
4. An Old Dream
5. In The Heat
6. Melancholic Senses
7. Paraglider
8. Pulsar II (Noisy Rain Mix)

What you have here is a real journey of an album touching on many moods... some songs are thoughtful, while others have a seductive character. Some moments are melancholic, while others are easy-going, pleasant, and upbeat. All tracks are chill-out and downtempo with the exception of Paraglider, which is a low-bpm trance tune with huge emotional riffs and a very nice danceable beat to it.

Now with some chill-out releases I find an irritating amount of vocals/samples/etc - other things that could disturb a rest. This CD is good through-out - you can put it on as you go to sleep and have nice dreams. So for me this is one of the more ideal chill-out releases I've ever heard... though it doesn't have the wow factor of Shpongle or some others, it does have a feeling of completeness that some other chill releases lack. This one sits with a few of my other favourite chill CDs now, including Deviant Electronics - Blunt Instruments, Graham Wood's TIP Singles (the one with Strange Thing), and 13th Moon. Highly recommended, but don't expect the world of this album... it delivers only what it advertises: electronic relaxation. Enjoy!
breno.cps

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 10, 2004 05:26
hello basilisk!!

i love this album. my favorites are the pulsar's (lol). i heard it alot last year.

"Highly recommended, but don't expect the world of this album"

great review.

peace out
Goblim
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Apr 10, 2004 12:59
I think it's a good album, but not great... sounds like a mix of Waterjuice and Aes Dana.
"Highly recommended, but don't expect the world of this album"
Good comment.

Nice background music           Ut ameris, amabilis esto.
blupeter

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 12, 2004 02:44
sometimes it makes me boring , but overall its a good and peaceful journey
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 20:33
I really enjoyed this album when it was first released. Just dug it out for another listen.

Some very nice mellow morning tracks. Favourites are 3,5 and 7.           Am i the only one who believes in solipsism?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - M-Sphere - Electronic Relaxation (2003)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance