Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - LS - NON Stop (148 bpm)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LS - NON Stop (148 bpm)

LS.
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 23, 2008 13:41:38
Hello Friends,

Please hear my track and tell me what you think of it.

http://www.psytracks.com/artists/850/

I am in the process of sorting out a myspace, which seems to be the listening place of preference so please bear with me. You can also stream the song off Psytracks so you do not have to download it if you do not want to.

Boom

\(*_*)/
LS.
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : May 28, 2008 16:18
Anybody? Comments, good or bad, welcome!

Boom
illusions
Erebus
Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 30, 2008 17:09
Hey there,

Just took a quick listen to your track, you have quite a few nice ideas in there, here are just some thoughts I had while listening

- some of your sounds are a bit too dry and could definitely use with some delay. for example some of the sounds you use in the intro and then again later on in the track, they have no delay on them at all. stop very suddenly.

- not a big fan of your snare, and its not there for a lot of the track. a good phat snare is important, helps pick up the pace of the track as well.

- i like some of the higher pitched hat samples you used, works nicely with the atmosphere you create in the beginning.

- the track takes really long to pickup, there is hardly any synth/lead work at all for quite a while in the beginning. maybe try and create some more interest here by developing an idea. sounds like its preparing for something that doesnt really come until the end.

- the constant predictable breaks with reverse kicks could do with some work. some variation, you end up losing your listeners interest if things became too predictable.

- track really begs for a change in direction, a big break, a new vibe, new synths, new idea. that only seems to come in towards the final bit, you need something earlier

- last section of the track is a lot more engaging, more synth work, much nicer.

can't comment much on the production as im listening on some crappy headphones at work, but it sounds quite decent to my ears.

hope that wasnt too harsh, looking forward to hearing some more of your work.

ciao
benny
LS.
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : May 30, 2008 23:55
Harsh? No way_not at all. Its what i wanna hear.

Will work on it

still quite a newbee at producing so all words constructive is a step in the right direction for me and i thank you for your input...

will keep writing, smiling and enjoying..

Ireeeeeeeee

\(*_*)/
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - LS - NON Stop (148 bpm)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance