Posted :  14 Jan, 2014
22-28/07/2014 Lost Theory presents:

Lost Theory 2014
Gracac

LineUp:

LOST THEORY
22-28 JULY 2014
DERINGAJ – CROATIA

7 DAYS – 4 STAGES – ART INSTALATIONS – PERFORMANCES – LECTURES – WORKSHOPS – HEALING GARDEN – CINEMA – FUNKTION ONE SOUND – CHILDREN AREA – BEAUTIFUL NATURE

Presenting the finest installation art, visuals and decor — a global team of artists will cultivate the geometric vision of sound — elevating the sonic experience brought by a fusion of hi-tech genres and alternative electronic music:

Ajja – Ankur – Anoebis – Atriohm vs Encephalopaticys – Braincell – Brujo's Bowl – Chromatone – Dsompa – D-Wauw – Dymons – Earthling – Electrypnose – E-Mantra – Farebi Jalebi – Flooting Grooves – Frodohm – Grapes of Wrath – Hashbury – Hellquist – Highko – Hutti Heita – Huxflux – Hypogeo – Ianuaria – Justin Chaos – Kashyyyk – Kindzadza – Kliment – Koxbox – Krumelur – Laughing Buddha – Loopus in Fabula – Loke – Master Margherita – Megalopsy – Mirror Me – Na-Ti – Naty Seres – Nervasystem – Ocelot – Onkel Dunkel – Orestis – Osom – Peaking Godess Collective – Petran – Pick – Procs – Pspiralife – Psykovsky – Rami & Phil – Rastaliens – Talpa – Transwave – Val Vashar – Vertical – Yudhisthira – Zoolog – 604fx

-Secret Chamber-
By Groove Secret Chamber

AMB – Ankur – Balkansky – Bayawaka – Bufo – D-Wauw – Disfunction – Electrocado – Elowinz – Hanoman – Hellquist – Kelt – Kojo – Kosta – Kromagon – Krumelur – Kursa – Loopus In Fabula – Luncell – Mad Zach – Mantismash – Master Minded – Meribel – Messy Mass – Mr Rogers – Muggi Dane – Na-Ti – Nargun – Okapi – Onionbrain – Oracle Nuts – Pannick – Psi Fi – Radioactive Cake – Ryanosaurus – Silent B – Spoonbill – Tersius – Tijah – Zeitgeist

-Ambient Garden-

Ancient Delay – Anoebis – Dymons – Electrypnose – Flooting Grooves – Foose – Illuminus – Kelt – Kudjo – Lugus – Master Margherita – Monorf – NMSK – Ocelot – Pat Pending – Pila – Pipal – Prisma – Psygasus – Pura – Skogsdrom – Stellar Ink Pony – Tengri – Val Vashar – Yani – Yudhisthira

-Dub Forest-

We're busy brewing up a special place on the campsite right now where you can eat, dance, drink and relax to the vibrations of dub roots music. It's coming your way soon time, so hold on to that feeling while we make the preparations and get back to you with all the information about the Dub Forest program...

-Culture Dome-

The Culture Dome represents the culmination of the vast and varied forms of cultural activities that take place in the festival. This unique space brings all of those activities together with the intention of cultivating dialogue, discussion, debate and for enhancing knowledge.

-Permaculture Design Course-

We are proud to invite you for an international Permaculture Design Course (PDC) during the buildup of our festival. An all round experienced team of teachers will introduce a way of sustainable living and teach you to observe nature by these principles.
At the end of the course you will be able to make a full permaculture design on your own and you will receive an international acknowledged certificate. This PDC includes two weeks of courses, your ticket for the festival, it will take you on a fieldtrip to the ecological farm, Vukomeric and there will be plenty of healthy things to share.

www.losttheory.org

Flyer:

Specials:

IsraMembers Party List: ATA ,Ratamahata ,psy-junky ,freez
Coming?   + 4
ATA

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 15, 2014 23:48
What a lineup I'm really glad I chose to attend this year!
sithraeil

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 2, 2014 14:21
This year I will be there too!
Bangira

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 18, 2014 21:38
Are you looking for volunteers?
Spaced-out Rastaman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 19, 2014 14:30
Unfortunately the volunteering section on the festival's website is closed for a long time. Maybe they have decided on their volunteers.
Any info would be appreciated.
All the best for this year's Lost Theory!
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Acid-Waves/210623772399578?fref=ts
ilsan

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 27, 2014 00:10
Quote:

On 2014-03-19 14:30, Spaced-out Rastaman wrote:
Unfortunately the volunteering section on the festival's website is closed for a long time. Maybe they have decided on their volunteers.
Any info would be appreciated.
All the best for this year's Lost Theory!

Yes unfortunately the deadline for volunteer aplication is already over.           www.losttheoryfestival.com
www.losttheoryrecords.com
ilsan

Posted : Mar 27, 2014 00:12
interview with Zenon Records: http://www.losttheoryfestival.com/index.php/zenon-records

www.losttheoryfestival.com
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 31, 2014 13:54
Anybody from India going for this.

I might just make it this year.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
ilsan

Posted : Apr 21, 2014 22:09
Tripoteca — the world’s only international psychedelic film festival is coming to town and will contribute to Lost Theory’s program at the Culture Dome.

Here we explore several striking themes that this powerful initiative will bring to the festival as we speak to its founder, Adrian Manolescu.
http://www.losttheoryfestival.com/index.php/arthouse-psychedelia-tripoteca-comes-to-town/

ilsan

Posted : Jun 26, 2014 21:52
mainstage timetable:
http://losttheoryfestival.com/index.php/home/main-stage

ATA

Posted : Jun 30, 2014 14:56
holy shit every night is going to be so great

Thanks for having a proper psychedelic lineup instead of Israeli Cheese Anthem Festival.
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 11, 2014 09:14
Quote:

On 2014-06-30 14:56, ATA wrote:
holy shit every night is going to be so great

Thanks for having a proper psychedelic lineup instead of Israeli Cheese Anthem Festival.

+23894.95

Main reason to divert to lost theory instead of ozora/boom for me is this full power no toilet no shower line up.

Keepin it real all the way !
          "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Vonoom
Vonoom

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 10, 2014 19:18
Awesome festival! I'll definitely be there again in 2015. Way to go Lost crew!

And yea, the music was great throughout! Impressive.           www.soundcloud.com/vonoom | www.vonoom.bandcamp.com | www.facebook.com/vonoom | www.flikflakfamily.com
ATA

Posted : Aug 11, 2014 21:46
Super nice soundsystems too, we were camped pretty much as far away as you could be from the mainstage, and we could hear the music clearly in our camp while also being able to stand right next to the speakers without coming away completely deafened.

My only complaint is that LuneCell's timeslot was changed and they didn't seem to announce it anywhere, so I missed him
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 15, 2014 12:32
My first european festival and what an awesome one it was, beautiful location/decor, awesome energy on the floor, croatian people very helpful and hospitable in general, had an amazing time.

Highlights for me were
Megalopsy - some really nice tunes with a slower bass lines in the middle
Ajja- seen him thrice still never get tired of his sound
Grapes of Wrath - A pleasant surprise really enjoyed his set, one of my new fav's.
Orestis, Atriohm vs. Encephalopaticys - Both these sets were amazing and really made me one with the music, highlights for me.
Farebi Jalebi - Excellent set ... good music
Psykvosky- Kinda agree with ATA, lot of standing no constant bass lines to dance to.
KDD, Procs, Yudhisthra, onkel donkel, vertical, zoolog, ocelot - Played really nice sets definitely worth mentioning
Highko - Played a really nice set with great flow and some very nice comic samples in his tracks.
hutti heita played a powerful set, really danced my ass off as the sun came up.
Loke vs freeform syndicate - This was my favorite set of the festival for me, pure forest vibe and sounds, reminded me of saikozaurus set i saw in nepal, maybe lot of sanaton tracks in this one.

Most of the mornings i would walk back to Gracac to get some rest as i dint have a tent in the festival. Amazing colors of the sun all over on the way back, the mountains all colorful with clouds melting into them and you could hear the festival bass in the back ground. You could hear the bass all the way till Gracac. A lucid walk ill remember for life.

Apart from the above amazing festival/location, great energy of the people and croatian people in general are very warm and welcoming. The decor and the alternative stages were very well done. The river by the festival was good to chill around if not on the floor. The Funktion 1 sound was massive and addictive, an experience in itself. There was enough choices of food to keep everybody satisfied. The rain made things harder but the trance dance spirit was barely affected. Could not attend the last night as i had to leave for HVAR early morning for touring croatia.

Already decided to make it next year in August. Big boom and thanks to the organizers/artists to keep the vibe alive and kicking.
          "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Lost Theory 2014

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance