Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Japan - looking for japanese artists for new label compilation
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

looking for japanese artists for new label compilation

dmt music


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  4
Posted : Feb 25, 2010 12:01:34
must be involved in local scene with performances in the last year

compilation/VA will be distributed digitally via online sites with promotional support in the US & UK, with possible CD to follow

artists own rights to the tracks, 90% of revenue minus promotion cost goes to artist, remaining 10% goes into ownership capital

label idea is to make co-op, artists become partner/owners in the label

post here or email if you are interested

boOM!
djanahata
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posts :  449
Posted : Mar 23, 2010 02:18
Theorem, Standard Clear, Pure Pressure....           www.myspace.com/djanahata
www.materiarecords.com
Out Now! va PROFESSIONAL MATCD12 - Compiled by Dj Anahata
dmt music


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  4
Posted : Apr 21, 2010 12:35
hi djanahata

thanks for the input.
i know about them. Sasaki-san rocks it hard, but i was hoping to get some communication from the artists themselves..

nonetheless, if you know them, please tell them to contact me, i dont have his contact info

thanks!
Trance Forum  Forum  Japan - looking for japanese artists for new label compilation
 
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2021 IsraTrance