Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Austria - looking for Djane Gaby
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

looking for Djane Gaby

timsensient
Sensient

Started Topics :  101
Posts :  438
Posted : Feb 5, 2007 10:55
Hi there, sorry to intrude but im looking for the contact of Djane Gaby. As shes from Austria i thought this would be the best way of finding her. Please pm me if you can help, thanks...Tim.
kajola
Moderator

Started Topics :  73
Posts :  498
Posted : Feb 5, 2007 12:25
Quote:

On 2007-02-05 10:55, timsensient wrote:
Hi there, sorry to intrude but im looking for the contact of Djane Gaby. As shes from Austria i thought this would be the best way of finding her. Please pm me if you can help, thanks...Tim.




hi there, djane gaby is comming in the next days back from australia!
look in your inbox..
greetz
          http://www.facebook.com/djkajola
Plutonic Records
Plutonic Records

Started Topics :  13
Posts :  333
Posted : Feb 6, 2007 14:56
Quote:

On 2007-02-05 10:55, timsensient wrote:
As shes from Austria




and why the heck she is using SLO nationality than????

byeee

IceElfe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posts :  326
Posted : Feb 6, 2007 15:42
Quote:

On 2007-02-06 14:56, Plutonic Records wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-02-05 10:55, timsensient wrote:
As shes from Austria




and why the heck she is using SLO nationality than????

byeee





because she lives in austria;)           ~~~stay psy ~~~ fly high ~~~
~~~Ice~~~Elfe~~~

~~~ www.myspace.com/iceelfe ~~~
Plutonic Records
Plutonic Records

Started Topics :  13
Posts :  333
Posted : Feb 7, 2007 23:53
Quote:

On 2007-02-06 15:42, icefairy wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-02-06 14:56, Plutonic Records wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-02-05 10:55, timsensient wrote:
As shes from Austria




and why the heck she is using SLO nationality than????

byeee





because she lives in austria;)




That aint a proper answer So.. people caan now see this:

Plutonic Records: and why the heck she is using SLO nationality than????

Icefairy: because she lives in austria;)



anyway yeahh..she is living in Graz right

boom

Moarice


Started Topics :  6
Posts :  4
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 13:45
try this:

www.myspace.com/djanegabysunlight

there she is my friend...
cuich
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posts :  85
Posted : Mar 21, 2007 14:45
She is from Slovenia, and now she lives in Austria
          I dodge bullets
Trance Forum  Forum  Austria - looking for Djane Gaby
 
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2018 IsraTrance